MOONcoin

2 sat sell walls down, 3 sat walls shredding. Veeky Forums, this is your opportunity to finally buy in early for a pump

kek. This is the sign that we are in the 2017 June-esque period, the end of the bull market.

Be warned.

>buying mooncoin above 1 sat
not even once

lol i tired to buy mooncoin 3 days ago based soley on the chart but they arent even on cryptopia. id have had to make another account on a new exchange. FUCK.

I made 10k when this first went big.
I bought in at 1sat the other day, expecting 20+ sat this time around.

Coinexchange is pretty comfy, although there is a discount at bleutrade

it means the bull run just started

fool me once...

This..

aight thanks man im going there. i keep missing moon missions because im not on there.

last time the NOMOONERS dismissed mooncoin and then bought the top, I feel that this is about to happen again

hey brother pro-tip. ncl2 and note are next.

It's fucking terrifying.. this is complete mania stage.
There isn't a single coin on the front page of coinmarketcap you could of invested in that wouldn't of at least doubled your money, even fucking abandoned dead projects have 2x'd.

I hate to be the faggot to bring up the bubble image but if you were looking for an exmaple of complete mania with everyone making money and overly confident in the market this is exactly what it would look like

I made an account a few minutes ago, waiting for 0.1ltc to arrive. What else do you think will pump in coinexchange?

*inhales*
BUY IT WITH ETH FAGGOTS
You missed out when it was >20wei

>plans on buying Mooncoin
>didn't plan on buying Solarcoin
You must be from the flat earth crowd...

Just threw in 1.3 eth. Last time I got in at 1 sat and sold at sat, seems like with the eth pairing (that it didn't have last time) we could get to 10 sat equivalency easily

But you can lose very easily.

YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND SEND BITCOINS THERE JUST FOR ONE FUCKING COIN. I ALMOST DID TOO DAYS AGO BUT FUCKKK REEEEE!!!!

GET SOME ETH AND SEND IT INTO YOUR PORTFOLIO FOR LOW FEEEEEEE

You can also dump your DOGE for MOON on Bleutrade. I got rid of that stupid shiba a week ago for some cheap Mooncoin

damn dude i fucked up. im sitting on 200k thats doing jack shit right now. FUCKKKK why didnt i just do this days ago when i was staring down the fucking chart.