Is Binace the worse fucking exchange ever?

>3-10$ withdraw fees
>chink exchange
>(((sudden))) withdraw/deposit suspension for coins

I have like 4k in shitcoins on this exchange and I am really contemplating withdrawing all of it (even if it costs me a lot of shekels in withdraw fees).

Questions:

>How much money do you keep on exchanges?
>How safe is (((binance)))

Bro it's worse than fucking coinexchange. What did you expect?

Most of us have already moved on to trading on Golix.io anyway. BTC is like $30,000 there but we're all rich motherfuckers so we don't care.

Withdraw XLM

I haven't tried to withdraw yet. Where are you located?
I'm in the US and couldn't get to some exchanges yesterday, but it's working today.

What? I got literally not problem with Binance.

I stick with binance because they have an android app so I can make gains while I wageslave, until there's an exchange with an equally good app I'm staying put. idgaf about fees honestly because all this money is free to me anyway kek

The withdrawal on Binance's mobile app does NOT work for me. Trying the website now

I've made near a dozen withdrawals with Binance so far. Always used LTC, and always had my LTC in the other wallet within 30 minutes.
Rule of thumb, try not to keep more on an exchange than what you can pull out in a 24 hour period. Binance is pretty generous with 2 BTC for a level 1 account, mostly why I started using them months ago.
BNB was pretty brilliant as well, I'm surprised more exchanges haven't done the same.
For me Binance is one of my favorites, at least until we find out some shady shit about them which seems to happen with most exchanges any more.

>already moved on to trading on Golix.io anyway
WAT?

Then move some of your holdings to Kucoin -
good exchange with a unique dividend idea - while holding the KCS exchange tokens (KuCoin Shares) you get a tiny portion of the trading fees collected each day.

So you basically hold these tokens and collect free money. This amount will likely increase as the exchange gets bigger in volume, because it's only a few months old.

And it will certainly increase because they seem to list many new promising coins faster than the other exchanges so people can accumulate sooner.

Here is my refferal ID: 1bHtM

This, you're mr krabs OP

>most of us

no thats just you

>africa
>money

U WOT M8

Binance is comfy af

I am also in the US and binance works fine if you let them """safekeep"""" your money. But at the end of the day they are a Chinese centralized exchange, one hack or corruption away from JUST'Ing your shit. Until we have decentralized exchanges I don't feel safe keeping my wealth on exchanges.

How can you guys sleep at night knowing Lin Lin and Ming Lee could "close your account" and BTFO your crypto holdings? How can you be so comfy when it has happened before?

Got 62k on binance. Maybe I should move it out.

The owners of Binance make a fuckload of money from the site. They are not closing it down.

Kucoin is good too and growing bigger quickly. Not gona post ref link cos I know you faggots wont use it anyways.

This, the app is so God damn sick I stick with it no matter what

guys move everything over to kucoin and continue the chain of references with this code:
1tKKf

thank me later

>Using apps for crypto
Eww.