[Moons silently and organically]

[Moons silently and organically]

400 ICX, am i going to make it? if i accumulate 1k is that enough?

I will buy plankton wall at 4160, when we go so far.

Go all in. Literally. This is the best investment right now.

hats off to you user thank you

convince me. whats their plan? what makes them different from Bazingacoin or any other shill shitcoin

It's not for fags.

Hahaha you have no idea what you're dealing with. This is one of the largest companies in crypto. Like a large corporation. Not some shitcoin with a dev team but a corporation with employees and offices and projects and connections. First up is their Dex coming up this month and their nexus mainnet release.

If you need an user on a Finnish ice fishing forum to convince you on a financial investment then I've got some bad news for you.

cocks out for user! Cheers!

I’m 80% in ICX. Don’t screw me over, Koreans.

You're kidding right?

Icon really doesn't need shilling here. Make some anons aware cos you're a nice guy sure.

should i risk selling the top or will i forever be left behind?

I’m probably going to sell 50-75% when it moons and use those funds to buy FUN.

I already have some fun, would not trade this for more fun tho mate. There are betta coins out there

ICX is definitely a hodl through January.

I would trade for REQ but I feel like I already got left behind. Ditto for NEO.

What about XLM/REQ tho?

It's not even at todays high lol. And I fucking bought it two weeks ago at 48 when I thought it's the bottom after the pump.

XLM is not even remotely as good as REQ. REQ is amazing, but you are 2 days too late. Go all in ICX, sell some by the end of January and buy REQ then.

This...

Big boys coming in. 50k buy order at market price.

Why exactly? Is it one of those "still has room to grow astronomically" kind of deals?

LETS GET IT

GOGOGOGOGO, we aren't half way done yet!

XLM and REQ are both very good for their own purposes. Don't compare it because of the prices.

when do I cash out

Beginning of february

you do not cash out until the end of this month at the very earliest unless you plan to buy back during dip, which I cannot recommend if you had to ask when to cash out

Blast off. Let's test that 7$ ath again.

AHAHA, that's your epic mooning?

Do you know this just because of the mainnet news or some TA?

Holy fucking shit ICX whales are ruthless

THESE SELL WALLS ARE GETTING GOBBLED UP

That too, but REQ has tremendous potential. The PayPal 2.0 is not a meme. REQ is all that, but on steroids. XLM is good, but it's use case is nowhere near as broad as REQ.

Faggot we still going, ICX gang bitch

this moon better be ethically source, op

If by "This" you mean XLM then yes

Be real, that's just some random whale swimming around. Look at the volume.

TA predicts higher spike than this but can't really predict what happens by end of jan - it's mostly the news coming up. you'd think it's priced in, but you underestimate the power of normies

Any reason for the pump?

Fuck off you dumb shill.

its snowballing, the bigger the volume grows the faster we moon, just for perspective the volume was at 4000BTC on christmas eve mooning. It just hit 2000 and growing more than 100 BTC per hour

WILLL IT STOPP?

the simplest way I can put it is that verge's marketcap is the same as icx's when verge literally does nothing, and is a complete scam ran by one guy who can barely write code. icx is backed by a 100+mil korean fintech investment firm and has like a 20+ fully staffed dev team. this suggests that the market should be pushing this to probably double or triple its current worth

Eh sold the top, hopefully im not fucked cuz i wanna buy back

inb4 noobs panic sell

foolish

You can ask the REQ people too. Any reason for the pump? Crypto lost every logic.

Mainnet in 3 weeks is the news.

Double top incoming?

Do you know how many people get fucked by selling this?

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

Can't wait for end of the month. Stay strong guys. Whales will be putting walls but they will lift them when the time comes.

Lmao buy back, this is only the beginning. Someone dumped it down to 7.2/eth and it instant rebounded.

Oh i know, i'm a risk taker

Know how many people die by doing goof balls :)

FOMO IS NOW

WE ARE THE ICON MARINES
WE WILL NOT SELL

That was my plan. I didn't expect REQ to moon this early.

I did, but not so hard. Sold my swing trading stack for ICX too early. Missed out on few grands.

Same friendo, I held Req for a month, finally was fed up with the pump and dumps it was being used for and sold at the foot of the giant candles to follow.

Rumour is Korea are lifting the ban on listing new coins and ICX will be listed on Coinone today.

MOMMY MOMMYYY AHHHHHHHHH I WANT BACCK IN

DONT MOON, SOLD THE TOP

Then we would see $20 dollar ICX over the night.

buy the rumor sell the news

>Sold 50% at 1.87
>Bought back in five minutes later at 1.75
>Now we're over 6

Feels good.

THE WALL IS DOWN I REPEAT THE WALL IS DOWN

If you sell the coinone release, then you srly deserve to stay poor.

So when does this stop boys?

TESTING THE 61.8 LINE RIGHT NOW (icx/eth)

LETS GO BOYS

well no, hold until mainnet... but if there's a rumor like that and the coin is mooning,

Do I sell for 20% gains or HODL until main net? WIll I have a chance to buy back in between now and then?

>why so much evil in the world
i fucking sold this at a loss yesterday!

SHIT LOAD OF SELL WALLS GETTING GOBBLED

You get what you deserve, dont try swingtrade ICX.

THIS THING NEVER LETS ME DOWN

no one knows, user.

im not selling unless this shows some serious downward movement.

you dont want to sell for chump change and get left behind

i literally can't believe people this stupid exist so I assume larping

HODL

no, it's true. i got impatient because it was stagnant for so long....

This. I don't get how people could actually sell ICX at loss. It is not possible.

>held it for two weeks with iron hands
>30 minutes ago decided to gain some easy money on POE
>come back and see this

MOTHER FUCKING KOREANS

>so long
>literally 5 days since ATH
m8

TO THE MOON, BOYS

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

I just made that mistake user, you will end up with less

Luckily i kept some of my stack, be very careful

500 ICX here. Am I gonna make it?

Also 5000 DRGN make me comfy as fuck.

It hurts, just needed to wait a couple more days. At least I learned and can watch this one moon all month

memes aside, you are a child

Guys, it is a 10% PnD. Chill the fuck out. Will max at 6.40, drop back to 5.05. Don't try timing. Just hold until the 24th.

Cool story bro, not selling

well i just bought back in at 4600. let's see how long i'll be able to hold it this time.

are you new? you cant just chase moons buddy

you have to predict them ahead of time

youre saying a coin that hasnt moved in 3 days is stagnant. have you seen how actual investment works?

so happy I bought more yesterday, tho still wish I had more

It's too late to sell icx, now is the time to hold

You weakhanded dumbfucks reallize you still can buy back, right?

We going to pass 8300? big volume

why is it pumping? some whales know something we don't?

when do we sell?

Just don't sell until the end of January. Seriously, don't be a faggot. This is too good to risk missing out. A second chance for fags who weren't here for ETH rocketship.