So how come girls don't get into tabletop shit in middleschool like guys do?

So how come girls don't get into tabletop shit in middleschool like guys do?

They do.

Maybe they do?
I mean, did you advertise with your nerdy pasttimes?

Because they aren't being ignored by guys and having their heads dunked in the toilet?

Probably, and I'm betty very loudly trying to find people into the same past times but since girls tend to be more attuned to social aspects of life, and social standing in middle school the girls are not going to hang out with the guys who broadcast loudly. They are going to find the ones who do so subtlety more interesting.

Because women are the niggers of gender.

>So how come girls don't get into tabletop shit in middleschool like guys do?

They generally look for external validation by other means.

They also busy with their "training wheels" figuring out how to manipulate, lie, and rationalize while developing the behaviors and attitudes they'll use while riding the cock carousel in their late teens and twenties.

Middle school girls are busy preparing for their later lives as parasites and thus have little time for gaming.

Because school children are the most mean spirited little monsters on the planet. If you stand out too much by having weird hobbies, you'll get bullied and no one bullies like little girls do. At least with little boys you mostly have to deal with physical bullying, with little girls it's all mental and psychological shit that will ruin your self image for life.

t. outcasted little girl

I really want to say MGTOW gtfo but as a rich popular girl who went through middle school I agree with some of what you say

lol trannies don't count

>I really want to say MGTOW gtfo but as a rich popular girl who went through middle school I agree with some of what you say

There you have it, anons. Straight from the whore's, I mean, horse's mouth.

As a poor unpopular girl who did get into tabletop, I'm afraid I have to second rich girl's opinion.

>she agreed with me!
>better call her a whore

Even whores can occasionally admit the truth, user.

You ever think girls don't like you cuz you keep calling them whores, champ?

Girls are less likely to be autistic. And it just doesnt appeal to them in general.

Like how makeup just doesn’t really interest guys.

Stop samefagging, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Im also a girl too with a real vagina where my penis goes and i also agree with this post, did i mention vagina?

Because if it's uncool they generally won't get into it. In older cartoons D&D was mocked for being weird and the domain of losers, something my wife still believes in to a degree. She is the singular person in my circle that doesn't like tabletop games and she hates being excluded. We invite her pretty regularly but she always declines.

>You ever think girls don't like you cuz you keep calling them whores, champ?

Skippy, I've been divorced longer than you've been wearing big boy underwear. I'll even bet my children are older than you.

Get married first and then lecture me about what to call women, okay?

This.

The 2 chicks that cycled through my playgroup in highschool had serious social anxiety issues and pretty much exclusively hung out with the boys.

tfw the girl you had a crush on that was a """lesbian""" also had a crush on you and you were both too beta to do anything with it and didnt find out until many years later

When I was young, I started miniature wargames... And there was not a single fuck who did the same, and I come from a small town in the middle of nowhere. So I was basically all alone with this (and myself). But, the point is, the guy who showed me this stuff, came from a bit larger town, where a group of individuals had created a association where they actively encouraged all the kids in that town to get involved in to gaming. And they got money from the state to buy new games and everything. From this, a lot of girls and guys started playing miniature wargames.

The moral of the story is, don't start miniature wargames in a small town where no one likes you.

>look ma, I can use Paint!
did you expect a headpat, or something?

>divorced
>giving advice on women

If only there was some connection here

>Skippy, I've been divorced longer than you've been wearing big boy underwear.

Maybe your insistence on calling women whores has something to do with this?

Can you imagine being so lonely and pathetic that you have to pretend to be a divorced guy on an anonymous taiwanese ox breeding image board?

Too busy getting boned by chads

>If only there was some connection here

The connection was that I believed women were adults who could be trusted to tell the truth.

After you get married and live with a woman for a couple of years, get back to me. We'll be able to talk then because you'll know the truth.

Wanna talk about it?

You are, at best, bitter trash, so why should anyone listen to someone who has nothing of intrinsic value to offer?
You generally need to be invited or introduced to shit like this to have an in, faggot.
I used to watch people play Magic when it first came out in the late 90s at the lunch table, but the people never invited me in or explained what it was, and I never was invested enough to find out. I never played Magic, and the interest is long gone.

I literally had penetrative vaginal sex with my own mother when I was 12 years old and I have less issues with women than you. What the fuck is your problem?

Do yourself a favor, user, and ask a few oldfags what their marriages are really like.

As a man if you're not disgusted by women by the time you're 40, you haven't been paying attention. Hell, even women hate each other.

>so why should anyone listen to someone who has nothing of intrinsic value to offer?

Warnings have no value? Sadly, you deserve everything that will happen to you.

Get back to me after you've been married for a few years, user. We'll have a couple of beers while you wonder why you didn't heed all the warnings you wee given.

Personally, I didn't even know about it. I was in middle school in the late 90s/early 00s so I'm not sure how popular tabletops were at the time. They certainly would not have been marketed towards young girls though. Even today, tabletops are mostly things you hear about from other people rather than just stumbling upon it. I didn't hear about tabletops until I was 19 or 20 from some strangers at a meet up who invited me to their campaign.

Did she give you the succ?
The ones I've seen get somewhere are like close friends that aren't scared that showing affection to each other will get them called gay.
People who get divorced usually got married to the wrong person, or fucked up in some other fashion that is entirely their own fault.

>pretending to be a bitter middle aged manchild on a tahitian spelunking imageboard

Wow this thread got driven into the ground remarkably fast. Am I on r9k?

It's a chicken-and-the-egg problem, user.

This whole thread is shitposting. What did you expect?

Dude, don't listen to the robot. I've been happily married 20.5 years. As always, your mileage may vary.

No, you're in a Virt thread.

>People who get divorced usually got married to the wrong person, or fucked up in some other fashion that is entirely their own fault.

Keep believing that, user. It will help you during your own divorce.

This is what I would answer if someone asked me about r9k and pol's views on the world.

was meant for

I ended up hanging out with boys more often. It's gotten to the point where right now I don't actually have any close girl friends which kind of sucks honestly. I'm more nervous around other women now because of bullying when I was a kid.

No and I went to go live with my dad after that and basically didn't see her for ten years.

Because ALL girls, even the shy, nerdy ones, want to get fucked by Chad, and Chad doesn't do nerd shit, so they don't do nerd shit.

>I've been happily married 20.5 years.

You're in the minority. Congratulations.

Just because it hasn't happened to you (yet), it doesn't mean that young anons sholdn't be warned.

One of the chaddest dudes from my college is the biggest nerd you'll ever meet that LARPS, plays DnD and other tabletops and obsesses over fantasy.

Maybe this is the kind of issue ill be able to fix in the future as a social worker...i hope so.

This is also why many TT players who are female happen to be lesbians.

story time?

I'm not terrible around women, I'm just easily intimidated. But I'm easily intimidated by men too, I'm just rather weak willed. But I feel more comfortable around my guy friends because I don't feel like they're subconsciously judging me.

>Do yourself a favor, user, and ask a few oldfags what their marriages are really like.
42 does that count as old fag? Married for 12 years, marriage is perfectly fine obviously has ups and downs like any relationship. Sorry yours didn't work out so well.

a chad that larps is a very dangerous thing indeed. probably less dangerous than max though this motherfucker once managed to fuck up my friend's finger with a foam sword. he trains in his backyard agaisnt any mtoherfucker that can hold something just to beat them up to the inch of their life with foam swords. he asks anybody so he can try to fight different things than just other foam swords. I've seen this guy fight and he's just a whirlwind of neverending hits each one stronger than the last. Im pretty certain he uses wide swords so he can hit you with the broad side.

>because I don't feel like they're subconsciously judging me.
Oh they are, it's just that their parameters and criteria are different

they do
you're just not invited cuz youre a creep

True. maybe those criteria just aren't as important to me.

Hey, it's not all sunshine and rainbows, and most people can make a marriage work. In my gaming circle, we have three people married more than 20 years, and one guy divorced twice...gong on his third marriage. this one os a keeper though, I wager they'll be together till death.

This isn't really the venue for a "How to have a proper marriage" counselling session, though. It's a bait thread.

They probably have fucked you silly in they heads. Even the gay one.

I'm more flattered than disturbed

Hey what a chill broad

this thred is bad and u should feel bad

I got the impression that was their case too. There was very little bullying over "nerd" hobbies at my school outside of social exclusion for boys. Girls were cunts about it and constantly ragged on the ones that hung out with us.

>one of them nearly changed schools after some other bitch told everyone we gang bang her every time we "hang out"

if i remember middle school correctly, and it was over 10 years ago so things might have changed, being a part of the "nerd" group made you a outcast and most people wouldent want to interact with you at school due to fear of lousing their social status and becoming "nerds" themselfs. Girls have a much more strict social status than boys do at school so the fear is even bigger and thus even if you like playing tabletop and hanging out with the kids that talk about how much fun they had with their war games and RPGs, they wouldent seeing that they dont want the next 6 years of their life to be hell

Thanks, I try to be.

Don't try, just be yourself

Not much to say really. I went from playing RPG´s to miniature wargames due to a friend of my mom´s son doing it. We didn't really hang around much due to him living a few towns away, but when we met up we had pretty matching lifestyles. The real difference was that where I grew up, being a nerd meant living a lonesome life with just about no friends, and getting bullied a lot.
Where he grew up, the nerds where the once running the show, because if you wanted anything to do after school, you went down to the local gaming club (run by two adult nerds for the pure joy of it). And all the kids helped build the damn thing, and fix terrain and gaming tables as well, shit was awesome.

But as stated, I didn't hang around that much due to distance of traveling, and I was like 12 years old or something.

This. See people, that wasn't so complicated.

Ah, that was more of a figure of speech. Being chill is pretty much my default. It's a waste of energy to get upset about things that you can't change or that don't really matter in the long run.

Wonder if the average ca/tg/irl is an Eleven, or more of a Max

Average? Max.

Most often encountered on Veeky Forums? Eleven.

I believe it is more of a troll.

As others said, women in Veeky Forums stuff tend to be the outcast of the outcasts. That implies a lot of other things, equivalent to bring an obese fedora wearing neckbeard I presume.
Maybe they're not all like that, but even I have to admit that my hobby doesn't regroup the finest specimen of men, so why would it be any different for women?

as a fellow ma-- i mean girl i obviously too am very manipulative but somehow stupid enough to endorse this post, thus exposing all of my evil schemes!!!! NOOOO

My "girlfriend" is some eastern european chick that's been hidding in my house since the day after christmas.
We have an arrangement.
She barely speaks the language but if I had to guess I'd say she would play elves.

That shit happens in USA, I'm from Spain and the dudes than played for Barça as a kids or other sport joke, most of the time played Magic or Warhammer, and discusing Star Wars (they where the PT at the moment) or other"nerd" things in the recess was common as fuck.

user, stop kidnaping people. Offering them eggs doesn't help them to open up.

Because it isn't seen as a girly hobby, so most of the time they don't get invited/don't want to take a look at it. Though it really depends on the person. I got into tabletop rpgs because my parents were into it, and I brought my friends of both genders into it because I already was unpopular so I didn't give a shit.

Also, I guess there is an age where tabletop games are seen as kid's stuff. And in my experience, teenage girls are way more obsessed than teenage boys about appearing mature and adult-like, maybe because their puberty usually starts earlier.

Didn't even get the succ.
You have my condolences, user, as someone who has been in a similar situation but I got the succ, and it was fairly nice.

>those criteria just aren't as important to me
This.
You learned to fear judgment from women, but never learned to fear judgment from men.

I never was molested be my aunt but when we got to her house she made me sleep in her bed, massaged me in there, sleeped with me in skimpy clothes, lots of touchings too and whne I got hard she was cool, and as a very young kid be my babysitters (nothing too sexual but they chuckled when I got hard and kised me a lot etc, I was a cutish kid but nothing spectacular, I don't know, how common is all that?

>Do yourself a favor, user, and ask a few oldfags what their marriages are really like.
Just celebrated our 20-year anniversary last summer. It's fantastic.

Sorry things didn't work out for you, user. It's important to remember that your anecdotal evidence of marriages not working is equally as worthless as my anecdotal evidence that marriages work.

Or you can just opt to call me a soyboy cuck or whatever the term this week is instead of considering how your life choices are actually your own responsibility.

No such thing, she shower up on her own power and stays there on her own volition, don't even keep her locked.
It's a complicated situation.
Also she's the one who cooks.
Her butt is nice.

>42 does that count as old fag?
How is that a question?

user, the fuck have you done this time.

>the things/people split is one of the biggest psychological differences between the genders, or between any two human groups for that matter, ever detected.
>men like to systematize their social activities into rigid rulesets with explicit numbers and clear goals using cards and miniatures and books more than women do

This really isn't mysterious at all. It has nothing to do with jews, she plots, /pol/, representation, sexual harassment, or anything else in sure this thread is shitting it's pants about in the 90 or so posts that I haven't read. It is simply exactly what you would expect to happen.

As a fellow weak willed guy, I feel the opposite. Around most men (except my closest friends) I feel intimidated because they're stronger and more aggresive than me, and they're competition so the wise thing to do is to escape and go play on an easier league (bigger losers than myself, basically). Around women I don't feel that way since they're not a threat and actually I get more assertive and self-secure than when talking with men if I'm not having an spaghetti episode.

>Because ALL girls, even the shy, nerdy ones, want to get fucked by Chad, and Chad doesn't do nerd shit, so they don't do nerd shit.

The best DM I had in high school was captain of the hockey team and the most popular guy in my grade who was constantly getting laid by cute athletic girls.

yeah, but latinos just like french are efeminite as a general rule.

I'm a girl, so we're alike. I do likely subconsciously see other women as competition. I have a long term boyfriend right now though so I'm a bit more relaxed around other women as long as they don't show interest in my boyfriend.

I have no success with women
I just want a meaningful connection

>Chad, and Chad doesn't do nerd shit, so they don't do nerd shit.

user, chad dose nerd shit, chad just dose not do nerd with with spergi autists, you are a spergi autist, so chad dose not do nerd shit with you.

>Sorry things didn't work out for you, user.

No you're not so don't pretend you are.

It's important to remember that your anecdotal evidence of marriages not working is equally as worthless as my anecdotal evidence that marriages work.

Statistics are my evidence and wishful thinking is yours. Most marriages fail and women file for divorce at three times the rate of men. The numbers don't lie.

So far your marriage experience is the exception. My marriage experience is the rule.

>Or you can just opt to call me a soyboy cuck

I was going to call you fortunate.

>>your life choices are actually your own responsibility.

Those choices are my responsibility. I was naive enough to marry. I'll also point out that, while two people need to decide to marry, only one person needs to decide to divorce. And far more often that one person is the women.

Count your blessings, oldfag user. She could change her mind any day now.

You have to love yourself first. Better yourself to the point where you don't hate yourself anymore and build confidence. You can look like a rotting piece of fruit but if you're genuinely confident in yourself, people will find you more attractive.

Nah, I'm from Spain as well and in my school and middle school there wasn't even the nerd social group. There were one or two of us. It just varies, the rest were uninterested or did stuff that isn't really "nerdy" like playing Yu-gi-oh when the series was popular (but not once it stoped).

The exception is Magic. But most magic players were not nerds, they just played magic while ignoring or even scorning the rest of Veeky Forums hobbies.

but I've never even held hands
in all seriousness I don't even have many opportunities to meet grills, since I don't go out much

Because, due to strict social status games played during childhood and teenage years, even outcast women are closer to be normal than outcast men. Only in the lowest of the low they may be similar, but you should avoid that kind of people regardless of gender.

That's a lot of text to explain why you're a helpless victim.

Did you ever consider using your male powers to fix the situation before it got to the point where all you can do is complain about it?

>has enough friends to play roleplaying games
>friends of BOTH GENDERS
>calls himself unpopular