Magic: The SocialJusticing

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/169309413338/whats-with-all-the-pirates-being-female

So it's not for the sake or lore and they're doing lore worthy things with it. It's to tick diversity check boxes. Got it.

Where were you when Magic and WOTC became infested by lefties?

Hi Jeremy. Have they unbanned your youtube channel yet?

Would making more of the pirates into dudes be for lore reasons?

>MTG
>lore
Choose one

>not wanting sexy pirate ladies
Get your test checked

I spit on you

*HKKKSPT* *HKKKSPT* *HKKKSPT*

>sexy pirate ladies
>none of the pirate ladies are sexy in Ixalan

Come again?

>Two days with no proxy shill threads
>Proxy threads and now this getting spammed

What did you get grounded for?

Classy. I love what my community has become. Proud of you.

>I-I'm not a filthy SJW trying to ruin the things you enjoy.

Bring on the revolution so I can see you all purged afterwards.

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Get AIDS twice, OP.

I wonder if anyone has bothered to look through the card art of kill effects, burn spells, etc and see if more of those happen to men or to women.
Interesting to find out, though.

All of them depicted women harming men, none of them have men attacking women.

Look fag, the sooner your gay tcg dies, the better. Now do the rest of the world a favor and die with it, so that you don't pollute the board with your faggotry.

Why would you want to harm women, user?

I'd suggest that you might be from /pol/, but you'd just rant and rave about 'MUH /POL/ BOOGEYMAN' while you're perfectly allowed to shit your panties over SJWs with a minimal presence on Veeky Forums.

Why would you want to harm men, user?

This pasta is pretty good, my compliments to the chef

Nigga no one cares about your SJW shit fuck off

wwwwwwwwAAAAAAAAAHHHH

please die

Hostility like this is why I stopped feeling welcome at fnm. Now if I want a game I have to listen and nod along to sneering political extremists recite their opinions while essentially daring me to disagree. So I don't game as much anymore. Thanks folks.

Yeah, SJWs are awful like that.

You are slowing sown, OP. Is mom forcing you to do chores now?

>has become
You're delusional if you think it hasn't been this the whole time.

Hey, hey Jeremy, I can write you awesome inflammatory pasta because I myself am a master troll. But you'd have to pay me. I'm talking $200 per pasta and a post royalty. I could even spam up threads very efficiently when I'm not at work.

I'd ordinarily do it for free, because I have no life, but I'm so sick and tired of seeing your godawful attempts at this that I want to help. Unfortunately, I hate your guts and think you're swine, so you're going to have to pay me a ton of money. It'll be worth it, I promise.

Must suck. He got this sweet day off from 8th Grade from it being so cold out and now he has chores.

What's the matter, did the big bad SJWs hurt your precious feefees? Do you need a safe place?

lol who gives a fuck

>he wouldn't smash Captain Storm
Never going to make it.

Lannery's hot as fuck

>Imaginary characters being other than white, straight and male hurts my feelings

I can't imagine being this triggered.

Because card art keeps showing them killing men.

Remember, this is the face of the SJW. Whine about being endangered until they gain power, then crack down on those who disagree.

I'm not even disagreeing with you, I'm just pointing out that you are a little bitch.

Thanks, you too. Also I wasn't the person with which you were originally conversing.

>Whine about being endangered until they gain power,
Wait, Trump is a SJW?

Mind explaining to me why the art depection on cardboard cards trigger people that much?

SWJ and Anti-SWJ can all go fuck themselves and find some real fucking problems.

Protip: it doesn't actually trigger anyone. Some folks from up the road discovered that Veeky Forums's mod isn't very speedy about deleting /pol/bait, so they've been having fun roleplaying as people who play tabletop games.