Hello Friends

Hello Friends,

Over the last year I have been dropping signals for your stupid asses to roll the dice on. I always pick coins that are lining up for a moonshot within 1-2 weeks from the post. This will be no different.

I shilled RDD May 12th 2016 at 4 sats. It went on a run to about 130 sats over the next few weeks. I also created some of the crispy memes for it.

I shilled XBY when it was under 100 sats again in early May. I can't recall where it went but it hit at least 500 sats.

I shilled DGB and pushed that shitty Minecraft narative you saw spammed here on the run from sub 100 to over 1000 sats in May.

I shilled BNB in August at 4K sats and that rose to 60K sats over the next few weeks.

If you have been here through 2017 you will remember the

>HE MISSED XRP
>HE MISSED RDD
>HE MISSED DGB
>WILL HE MISS XBY?

Style shill threads. Yep all me. I also had some pretty trademark crispy memes with dollars, gold and whores. Yeah now you remember!

I then took a break from shilling and creating memes as I profited so fucking much I didn't see the point anymore.

Then something changed, I realized the quality of shills here has dropped astronomically and quite frankly the pink wojacks are outweighing the rich frogs.

So for 2018 I'm going to give you certain gainer and one to roll the dice on.

This time I'm bringing you a coin you probably already heard about but may be unsure of it's potential or simply don't give a fuck. Well if you like profit this is the one to bring you minimum 20x over the year, that is being super conservative and is more to protect my integrity when I reference back to this post if I decide to research another coin for Veeky Forums.

The coin in question is WTC (Walton). Simply put it has the best team of devs out of any crypto ever conceived, has government partnerships already secured and partnerships with billion dollar companies ready to use their tech (and token) this year.

Main net launches sometime in the next couple of months....

Refer to the image for a simple retard proof breakdown of the fundamentals. Also go check the chart for the clear bullish signals showing on the 4hr candles.

WTC will be your 20x gainer in 2018.

Now for the bonus roll, go check out CoinLion. Dirt cheap, will potentially compete as a top 10 exchange by year end and could well exceed all expectations. A real sleeper. Potential 100-1000x within a year.

Now i'll dump some of the old crispy memes to refresh your memory as to who the fuck I am.

RDD was the first coin I shilled that went over 20x. Pretty cool going.

Surprised it managed another 20x. McAffee saved some bag holders with that one.

Share your bounty with me

CoinLion is one I was going to keep quiet as frankly the less people who get into the ICO the more my investment is worth as tokens are minted as they are purchased.

However, I like some of the people on this board and I'm tired of all the pink wojacks.

I know that when people make 1000+% from Coinlion solely based on a call from a random bizraeli my Karma will shoot through the roof so fuck it.

Happy new year guys, we're all gonna make it (just those who buy WTC and LION will make it better)

Doubt any company is giving bounties for shilling on biz lol.

That said if I was poor I'd probably become a fake youtube cunt and scream into a webcam about cryptos for bountys.

If you read the thread you'd realize my portfolio went like 100x in 2017 brother.

Looking to smash out 2018 for the 8 figure dream then my time on Veeky Forums will be over and I can go to /soc/ and get local desperate poor sluts to poo in my face.

Kek

Rule 1 of trading is find a strategy.

My endgame is get rich and have chicks turd on my lips. It's achievable and I think WTC will be the one to push me there, LION is just thrown out there cause I know how much biz loves shitcoins.

WTC is legit though!

what is your opinion on KuCoin exchange?
just started using and it seems great with alot of good alts to invest in

sorry friend but i just got into vechain
I heard we are enemies, i cannot abandon ship

It could very well end up in the top 10 pretty soon thanks to the KCS token.

Funny you mention KuCoin because CoinLion is a similar project with a much better concept.

Vechain excels in the areas Walton fails. Marketing and PR.

However fundamentally Walton is the superior project and 2018 will prove that.

VeChain will be a good gainer, Walton should be a top 10 coin by end of year.

if you compare roadmaps, Ve is completed at the end of 2018, while Walton is 2020. 2020 is a very long time away, especially in crypto time. Large scale promotion for Walton isn't set until June 2020.

I've heard lots of good things about WTC, i just don't really know much about em

What about ECA?

You say WTC will have a x20 over the year. Could you perhaps be a bit more specific as to when it does start its Mars mission, roughly?

WTC roadmap indicates rollout this year, their plan goes into 2020 and I'm sure much further.

They already have partners that will be rolling out their own child chains this year. Walton will achieve more in 2018 than VeChain or Wabi, and by 2020 should be in the top 5.

You are indeed correct that large scale promotion isn't scheduled until 2020, which even further solidifies this investment. VeChain and Wabi have both got active marketing firms and paid shills working on their behalf, WTC has neither.

Honestly spend an hour researching, or a day if you are thinking of putting in serious money. It's solid as fuck. The negatives are easily corrected and have no effect in the long run anyway.

Good for a quick pnd if that's your thing.

I'm no psychic, and any of these fucks pretending to know the exact timing of a pump are probably trying to scam you. That said, a 5x should be all but certain within the next 4 months (although likely sooner).

No one is selling their WTC, the trading is 99% bots stealing peoples sheckles. Anyone investing is doing so to hold for at least a few months.

Wallet + Genesis block go live most likely by February, once they do a massive % of WTC will be moved to the cold wallets for staking. You can stake any amount of WTC and earn passive income.

Smart money will stake until 2020 and retire rich.

Horny shit eating money (me) will cash out 50% by July and 25% more by Dec. That should put me at 8 figures aka the dream.

I'll hold 25% incase I get some fucked up disease from eating all those hot teenage poops and need some expensive surgery in 2020.

slow down mc. I'm guessing you're not having any problems making the tan these days?

Thank you for the recommendations OP.

I've only been here for 2 weeks so I can't really know if you're telling the truth about shilling those other coins but these do seem like safe bets and you do sound genuine in believing in them.

Wish there were more threads on Veeky Forums like this instead of bots shilling PnD groups and bazingacoin.

thanks good guy user, bought some lioncoin looks legit hope i dont get joosted

wtc has been my biggest and most protected investment since i bought at 1.60. never even day traded it not to miss a pump and lose out on some coins. can't afford it.

project is stellar, team is incredible and their vision is impeccable. lacking on marketing and PR but I guess I put up with it because fundamentally it is one of the strongest project out there

You can trust him, I also follow this specific market and WTC is probably one of the best projects out there. Just do your own research and you'll have no doubt.

The only problem is that we are kinda too early for this.

Protip: if you have income, consider every month buying a % of it in WTC, this might be your long-term road to early retirement

Solid advice, people are going to be shocked how high this goes when it takes off. WTC is lining up to be the Eth of 2018.

Remember Eth just sitting at $10 for what felt like a lifetime? Then once it started it didn't stop? $10-$850 is pretty impressive.

Go research what the blockchain walton have created actually offers. It's the most advanced blockchain tech I've ever read about.

This isn't just RFID chips and Clothes. We're talking about a whole ecosystem and WTC sits at the top of it. It's a platform that will be ideal for ICOs and almost certainly that's something we will see in the future.

WTC is an absolutely insane long term hold. No shill but I literally jacked off to the project when I discovered it back in August, it is that good.

Shitty marketing is what is keeping it undervalued, but that's about it. Businesses are already lined up to adopt the technology, where they will get a child chain which connects to the parent chain (wtc holders). Token utility is insane and actually needed.

Pajeet?!!/? They finally gave you enough rupees to come back to shitting street!?!

I understand, you've been hurt chasing green candles and pump gurus on youtube/twitter.

I understand, reading whitepapers and actually researching is hard.

I understand you are projecting your inner pajeet upon me.

Just do yourself a favor and research the coins I mentioned, make some money and send me some good vibes cosmically at a later date when you think back on how I just made you a fuck tonne of cash.

Also, get more creative with your insults you cock guzzling cunt flap.

So now will you finally tell us all who's been paying you rupees to spam DGB threads all day a couple months ago? We kept asking and you never told us

I was spamming around the 100-300 sats mark, after that it went parabolic and didn't require my input.

I'm telling you honestly I never believed in RDD, DGB or XBY. I knew they were shit coins but I knew the average Veeky Forums spastic (you) would see what they wanted to see.

>RDD: LOL ITS REDDIT COIN ITS GONNA BE ON EVERY CAM WHORE SITE!!

>DGB: LOL THEY ARE GONNA BE INTEGRATED INTO MINECRAFT!!

>XBY: TIS THE NEXT VITALIK WE HAVE AN AUTISTIC DEAF MUTE AUSTRIAN INBRED LEADING THE ONE MAN TEAM!!

BNB was different, I believed in it (and still do) and that's why I didn't shill it like the other three. No, I provided informed and researched content (you may recall the 5000 word daily thread with all the info).

WTC is certified and anyone too retarded to research probably doesn't deserve the tip.

CoinLion is my hail mary, similar in many ways to binance/bnb but if they live up to their goals they will be better, bigger and potentially contest with coinbase.

user you seem well researched, what do you think about modum and wabi, should I sell them and go into WTC? Any opinion on nucleus vision ico? Would you pick lion over nucleus or split between?