CROSS OVER GENERAL

Its been a while since we've had one of these.

Post anything crossover related. Pictures, writefaggotry whatever.

I dosen't have to be 40k, or ork related, just post anything that fall within the cross over genre.

STORY LIST;

Silly but killy (orks in mass effect);
fanfiction.net/s/10578266/1/Silly-but-Killy

Hear me roar (HUUUGE story about Lannisters in middle earth, its brreddy good); fanfiction.net/s/11605215/1/Hear-Me-Roar-The-Lannisters-in-the-War-of-the-Ring

The Mission Stays the Same (eldar farseer and inquisitorial storm trooper join Shepard in ME2); fanfiction.net/s/7436717/1/The-Mission-Stays-the-Same

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Ky9nE145
fanfiction.net/s/10855163/1/A-World-of-Bloody-Evolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumping folder of JOJO eldars

Posting a Quake one.

pastebin.com/Ky9nE145

There's the Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Forgotten Realms Crossover, which is well written. Except for Ranma 1/2 outta fucking nowhere that has no bearing on the story or plot whatsoever and can be completely ignored in favor of it just being an Asian foreign exchange student and nothing changes, and the slight Social Justice ques that pop up from time to time.

Still needs to be a d20Wizard in 40k, an Inquisitor in Ravenloft (2e) A Space Marine in Hell, and a Chaos dude in the Abyss. Or some of these dudes in Eberron. And Illithid in 40k would work also. A VTMB Vampire of any sort with randomly generated backstory would be neat if dropped in D&D, as now it's free from Gehhnna for one thing.

Quake is CoC is a must, because you know, literalyl killed a manifestation of dear Shub-niggurath, so pairing you up with Old Man henderson would be the nest best thing.

Solider from TF2 In anything is of course ripe for fun- 40k, any D&D setting, Dragonlance and Birthright would have him fit right in, Merasmus would be busy getting drunk off his tits with Vecna or somesuch, meanwhile Demoman Steals a Gith Ship, takes a silver sword and becomes a spacejamming Astral Pirate with a Legacy Weapon Eyelander.

A Warcraft Lich in D&D would also be interesting, as he runs on Necromancy not tied to the plane of Negative energy, and has many advantages over Atypical Undead, namely the fact that the speed of transformation shit's all over what's available in the planes- dropping him in Icewind Dale might be fun.

Skeletor is literally a Yugoloth, but popping him as a Mercenary in the Blood war would be neat. Also, there's ripe room for a Tomb King in the Forgotten Realms, because of Sandstorm and Dry Liches and the Egyptian Pantheon/ Mulohandi (Literally KANGZ, but I guess one can make do with that as they establish a glorious desert empire)

Legacy of Kain:Ravenloft would be the tits, Nosgoth get's added to the Demiplane of Dread, Local ecology mixes.

Oh, and TF2 Medic in 40k.
The Fabious Bile Arc and the Daemonic Pact Arcs will be the tits.

No crossover thread is complete without looted reapas

oh fuck there are more of these?

i only had this pic

counts as a cross over since it's a parody of a painting

last joj eldar since OP cant deliver

Allow me to briefly shill my 40k/RWBY story. The first chapters are a little shaky, but I like to think I've improved a lot over the years.

fanfiction.net/s/10855163/1/A-World-of-Bloody-Evolution

I'm also working on a ME/40k fic, with the visitors being a Wych, Hiver Assassin, Primaris Psyker, and a Magos.

So I've been working for this little piece of draw faggotry for a few weeks now.

Its kinda a continuation of "the mission stays the same", the story we had a bunch of threads about in the past, but with some twists and new characters

I'm posting most of the first chapter to gauge if my writing is any good

>"I have detected an anomaly that might be of interrest, Mr. Moreau."
>"Of interrest how?" Replied Joker.
>"I am detecting multiple types of energy signatres at a fixed point in the planets orbit. Dark energy, multiple radiation types as well as heat energy." EDI reported.
>"The measurements bear an uncanny resemblance to the readins from when Captain Gallardi and Farseer Maeteris arrived. Only these are more powerful." Finished the AI.
>"I'll call the commander up." Said Joker, his body quickening up.
>"Just how powerful are we talking EDI?"
>"The energy output is many hundred times more intense than my previous measrement." EDI said "While i can only speculate, due to lack of vissual contact, if this is indeed a warp rift, it is at least seven hundred times bigger than the one the captain and farseer arived from."
>"As if this mission couldn't get any weirder..." Joker muttered under his breath.

>Maeteris was meditating in her cabin. The arival of a fellow psyker in M'tar had been a significant morale boost for her. Gyrinx were well known for being excellent companions for the psycically atuned, and it seemed like they were quickly forming a bond.

>She filled her lungs with a deep breath, and peered out into the warp around her. The Mon-Keigh crew scurried around as usual, their spirits seemed light, as they had not seen direct combat for a good while now.
>She focused in on Shepard, hoping to divine further information to help them on their quest. Shepards mind was tainted with disgust, but also with reinvigorated fever in her ideals. Maeteris admired the commanders commitment to justice, even when faced with people like Ronald Taylor from her latest mission.
>She then tried focusing on the commanders imediate fututre, and where the threads of fate where pointing.

>Arrival, urgency, danger and a machine made of garbage

>Those where the first images that came to her. Maeteris tensed up, but she knew she had to keep her cool if she where to help her crew.

>A ship, death, war, banter, fun? And a, person?

>Yes, Maeteris sensed an individual with a bright glowing spirit, although if it was Mon-Keigh or something else was hard to determine. >Compared to the rather dull and flickering presence of most people, this one was bright and chaotic. A layman might have described it as a candle versus a kitchen fire.
>Maeteris tried to focus on this new presence, but everything about it was to fleeting and disorderly to concentrate on.
>She had only experienced this on one race in her life, but she quickly brushed those thoughts aside as lunacy. "That would be imposible!" She thought to herself. "Unless..."
>She opened her eyes and stood up with a sudden thrust, startling the gyrinx that was sitting at her side, and then racing at the door with heavy and determined steps.
>"I have to warn the others." She repeated to herself.

>"So let me get this striaght Mordin." Replied Shepard "You're telling me that something is entering the planets orbit, through this warp dimension?"
>Mordin brought up his omni tool while tilting his head slightly. Allowing the gathered group in the cockpit to view his findings.
>"Most probable theory yes. Radiation signature extremely similar to measurements of previous encounter with warp travel." Mordin paused while working away at his omni tool. "Also matches data from captain Gallardis storage disk. Only here radiation seems to be pulsating."

>Miranda crossed her arms, while taking a glance at Shepard. The commander was in a state of deep thought, her hand on her temple tryingto make sense of the situation.
>"What do you mean by pulsating?" asked the bruenette.
>"Radiation from source arives in burts with a steady interval. Strength of radiation also increases with interval." Mordin lowered his omni tool and took a deep breath. "My theory is simple, object is trying to force its way through, like krogan breaking down a barricade." Mordin paused. "Yes, good analogy."
>Shepard shook her head. She feared the worst, the only species she could imagine even knowing about the warp was the reapers. What if they had discovered a way to enter the galaxy through it after Sovereigns atempt failed? Then again it could be some unknown race they had never encountered. Or hell it could even be Gallardis Imperium on a quest to save him. Weirder stuff had happened in the last few weeks. Victoria shuddered at the thought, those xenophobic fanatics could potentially kill more people than the reapers.

>"Joker!" Shepard raised her voice in his direction "Bring the Normandy closer to the source, and activate her stealth systems."
>"Aye aye captian!" replied the pilot in a slightly sarcastic tone.
>Shepard turned again to face the others. "EDI, send word to Gallardi that he is needed on the bridge."
>"Shall i inform him of anything specific?"
>"Tell him we need his counsil on matter of warp travel." Answered Shepard.
>In response, Miranda stepped forward, "Wait, Shepard, lets not do anything drastic. For all we know this could just be a sensor glitch or some natural occurance." replied the SO. "Keep in mind, we dont have any actual proof that this "warp" even exists."
>"Highly improbable, readings are an exact match with previous intraction." countered Mordin. "Besides, even if its a natural phenomenon, it could be of value to study it."
>"Im with Mordin, best case senario is that its a mildly interresting astronomic event. Worst case, something very bad is gonna come our way soon."

Go on...

>August Gallardi was his was out of the ships shower facility. Where he came from, personal hygine was very much a luxury, that few soldiers had acces to. Even during his service to the insquisition. Long campaigns behind enemy lines, supply shortage and simple lack of time all playing factors. The Normandy was certainly an improvement, with easily advaliable showers for all crew members.
>The captain was walking back to his cabin with his towel slung over one shoulder. He had in his deep thoughts forgot to bring a clean shirt to the wash room, and was therefor forced to walk bareshirt to his cabin for a new one.
>His mind was still heavy with doubt, and the mission against the all human crew of the Hugo-Gernsback was not helping. Killing humans, no matter how degenerated or insane they may be, was always something that made the captain feel remorse and a certain sense of disgust.
>"Captain Gallardi!" The robot voice of EDI brought a swift end to his contemplations. "The commander requests your presence in the command deck."
>"Is it urgent?" The captain dutifully replied.
>"We have detected energy signatures closely resembeling those from your arival. Dr. Solus believes that a vessel is trying to enter through the warp." answered the AI. "
>Gallardi stood still in bewilderment for a few seconds, before rousing himself to action.
>"I'll get there as soon as i can EDI. Just have to dress myself more presentably." The captain answered while looking down at his chest.
He then picked up his pace as he walked down the corridor. He didn't even get to turn the corner before he was knocked to the ground.

>As he looked up from his newly found position on the floor, his eyes met with those of the farseer. Maeteris had aparently rammed directly into him at the corner section, and was now lying on her stomach in front of him. Her eyes briefly scanned his upper body, before they met with his, until she pulled away her gaze in what Gallardi assumed to be embarasment.
>"I thought you could divine the future, witch! Yet here you are stumbling into me like some rampaging ork!" exclaimed the guardman in an angry tone.
>"I have urgent news that must be brought to the commanders atention, so excuse me if i dont have time to predict every single second ahead of me, mon-keigh!" Snorted the farseer in return.
>"Urgent news? Does it involve this supposed warp vessel?" asked the captain, still in a spiteful tone.
>"Most likely, i have recieved a vision, something is going to arive through the warp. It either has the potential to do great harm or great good." The farseer replied, while she raised herself from the floor and regained her regal posture. "Apart from that, it becomes imposible for me to divine further information."
>"What do you mean imposible? I thought your kind could view fate with clarity." Retorted the captain, while he dusted himself off.
>"Walk with me, we best get to the command deck before it is too late, i shall explain on the way there." "Ohh, and you should probably find something more presentable." exclaimed the eldar, while pointing at the captains chest.

>The Normandy's command deck was aloof with activity. All crewmembers where manning their stations and seeing to the ships performance.
>Shepard had ordered the ship to be made combat ready, incase whatever they were dectecting was hostile. >She had asked Miranda to file a report of the situation to the alliance, which she suspected would also find its way to the illusive man. Shepard didn't want to waste the alliances time with meaningless anomaly findings, so she was waiting for something more concrete to send their way.
>"We're nearing the source of the anomaly commander. The obejct is within less than a hundred kilometers." Joker reported over the intercom.
>A few moments passed before Shepard again recieved a notice from the pilot. "Uhm Commander, you might wanna come see this..."
>"What is it Joker?" said Shepard, while making her way to the cockpit.
>"That rift we dected, right? Its started opening, Mordin is freaking out, but i dont know if im so giddy about this Sheppard." answered the voice on the intercom.
>"I'll be right there Joker."
>"Rodger that commander."

Shepard entered the cockpit to find
*placeholder section somethign goes here*

--

>Out of the rift came what appeared to be a ship, albeit a very ugly one. It was the size of a large alliance cruiser, around 600 meters if one was to estimate.
>Its hull was battered and irregular, and its construction seemed to resemble a mix of scrap-metal and rock.
>The ship itself was shaped like a long cylinder, with what resembled a large jaw built on scrap on its front and two large wings jutting out from its side. Its general profile actually matched the Normandy's quite well.
>Each wing bore two engines, as well as a large array of contraptions attached, resembling old chemical rockets.
>But what shocked and mystified Shepard the most was the text written on the side of the ship.
>"ESS ARG TOOO NORMANDEE"

And thats all i currently have folks

Give me as much feedback/criticism as you can

Why is jojo Macha so cute?

Im confused

These are super cool

Where are they from?

Some drawfag during the summer i think

Im pretty sure he still posts

a fucking wych in mass effect? thats actually amazing.

almost as amazing as the inevitable tech-priest meltdown if he ever meets a quarian.

Cool shit

Her name is Shosannah, and she's a little batshit (in the most fun possible way, of course).

Upon learning the true scope of what she's stumbled into, her first instinct is to sell some of her tech to weapons manufacturers and buy herself a colossal mansion on Bekenstien.

She also discovers social media. Good times are had by all.

It's possible to have unfun batshit?

Well it would be if she was "lulzrandom" crazy. Trying my best to make her a real character. She's just as haughty and arrogant as most Dark Eldar, but isn't quite as edgy or senselessly cruel.