In this thread we'll wait for breaking 200k sats and celebrate, everyone > 200 xrb will make it

In this thread we'll wait for breaking 200k sats and celebrate, everyone > 200 xrb will make it

497 XRB reporting in. I'm already planning for 6 figures this year

80 xrb poorfag reporting, so is this the coin that finnaly topples bitcoins reign of terror?

14k Rai reporting in.

My dick is constantly hard by now.

Only 5k Rai and I am on the same boat

327 Rai checking in

1500 here, i feel poor as fuck.

6k rai checking in, not selling below 150 dollar XRB

only 1200 here. feels bad.

I have 41 rai lmao.

Was too scared to pull the trigger at $4 with anything near a good size because the exchange.

similar amount comrade. Beautiful image, what is it?

33k Rai bought at 16 cents. Thanks fag for building up my wealth

7495 Rai here, most of it is on Bitgrail though...

I'm starting to get afraid that I won't be able to remove my coins due to them not fucking verifying me for days so my withdraw limit is 0.5 btc for the time being

Also, once XRB hits normal exchanges and everyone stops using Bitgrail I think there's a fair chance that they will just run with all the money that is still deposited at their site.

Same here. Will hunt them down if that happens.

I don't know - it's been in my random folder forever. Reminds me of a ex

>Was too scared to pull the trigger at $4 with anything near a good size because the exchange.

54.998 checking in

Why don't you pull them off to raiwallet.com?

you and me both mate

I am, but I can only withdraw 0.5 btc's worth every day until they verify me, which is starting to take a bit too long

30 XRB

Am I gonna make it bros?

650 XRB here.

Have a fresh meme that has been made dated in just hours.

Same here. Only had $100 to put in

does anyone wonder what will happen to the economy when you have thousands of new billionaires a few years from now on who are basically Veeky Forums basement dwellers?

Fuck I'm terrified of this too.

A new market will surge (robo waifus) to serve the needs of us billionaires Veeky Forums neets.

kek we will all have 10/10 gold digger gfs and Chad will be wondering how

mfw the future boomer elite will be 70% Veeky Forums needs

>only have 9 xrb

only put $120 to it @$3, fml

>200 xrb will make it
DELET THIS I ONLY GOT 45 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

All this fud we are getting

it will be 3 dollars when it hits binance, enjoy it while you can

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

Says increase nervous man for 100th time

True, binance bots will put it down

(You)

Raibros! We are on it again, thus feels surreal. Absolutely filthy.

>bought drugs with BTC in Aug 2015, had 0.05 BTC left in wallet
>can't be fucked transferring to bank account, fuck the $10
>forgot about it
>checked wallet and had ~$1k in Dec
>all in on XRB at about $3, with 250XRB
>i love drugs

wow, you'll have 10k in no time

Can we be fwiends?

Just 16 xrb right now that I've bought with 0.3eth.
Have another 19 eth but thats almost my entire capital. I'm shaking because I'm seriously considering throwin half of it on xrb and wish the same luck eth gave me in 2017.

Is this how bitcoin folks felt at the beginning of crypto?

do it faggot, if you don't you'll forever regret it, mark my words.

Do it man, you won't regret it

Yes we can. If you need a lift to moon, hop on!

>everyone > 200 xrb will make it
R-really?

the absolute chadcoin

111 XRB here

we're all going to make it, fuck BTC

Fuck, I really missed the boat on this one. Simply got scared because of this shitty exchange. Lesson learned I guess.

Nonetheless, I'm cheering for you guys. Hope it moons because RaiBlocks is a good coin and is probably what Bitcoin was meant to be in the first place.

unfortunate for the absolute shit tier wallet though... good enough for pajeets keeping money on exchanges but risky for anybody else... crossing fingers everything goes ok cause i don't want to lose investment.... hold and pray...

oh and everytime i read one of these threads seems like an concerted invasion from pajeetland... something tells me can't end well... anyway onboard halfheartedly...

Poorfag with 11 :(

Though my portfolio has doubled in the past few days with ripple and rai so a few more of these and i'll be a big boy

I had 1475 Rais, but my Raiwallet was hacked on Christmas eve. I'm ending my life tomorrow. Cryptocurrencies has been everything for me the past two years, and losing all my investment literally feels like being stabbed in the stomach repeatedly. Traded in all my BTC when Rai was at 4$.

It was a good run fellas, bless all of you.

Bro dont do it. We will find another one!

am I gonna make it bros?

buying another 2k tomorrow. I made a habit of buying ath with this coin with a big smile
its the new btc

I think so, yeah.

Didn't you have 2fa enabled?

as a whale, are you confirming you will dump huge bags once on binance ?

Hacked how?

What price will you sell?

you got a message

Make it stop please

Learn from your mistakes and become better. Make your ancestors proud.

I can't start from 0 again. I've been drinking heavily everyday since Christmas evee, can't bring myself to live anymore. especially now when Rai hit 27$..

DAILY REMINDER TODAY IS NOT TOO LATE TO BUY XRB

the real pump hasn't even started

the real shit goes down when everyone is using xrb to transfer between all the top exchanges

Honestly .. I don't even see myself as a whale. I am a small fish in the rich list. I think it will probably dip a bit once it hits binance but it will then go up again and I ll certainly don't plan on selling anytime soon. Once I hit 2 million I plan to cash out 40 ish% and hodl the other till XRB reach bitcoin or litecoin levels which I am confident it will.

lolllllll

I enabled 2FA on an exchange and remembered that I did it on Raiwallet too, but didn't. I can't describe the self hate I have because of this.

This is probably FUD but a few people clicked on a phising link that was in Google Ads and had their webwallet funds stolen. The second the dev found out about the link he froze the site, but a few people still lost their funds.

Was thinking about buying a bit more with my BTC but don't have the minimum funds for 10 rai :(

See Thought I had enabled 2fa on Raiwallet.

XRB?
Bitcoin level?

I would quit my job if that happened

sell all other coins and physical property. chadcoin will save us all

Thanks user. I learned from your mistake and turned 2fa on in my Raiwallet because of your mistake.

inb4 just added big numbers to delta

>Once it hits
Yea you are going to dump hardcore the moment your money dips below 1,000,000$ fagboi

If you were one of the people who got hit, I'm truly sorry. I don't know what I would do if that happened. Here is a cute anime girl for you. You'll make it back user!

Wow, I'm really sorry user. But I think there's still plenty of opportunities in crypto to make it. You don't have more money? or any ways to get more?

guess which coin caused that

Only dumb money keeps their crypto on a fucking webwallet. It's not your money unless YOU and only you control the private key / seed.

DID YOUR EX FUCK FISH LMAO

xlm? req? many coins are doing great

ok that might be a bit unrealistic to assume but overtaking Litecoin I could certainly see happening.

Um... no I had balls of steel so far to hodel to that point. Why would I dump all my hodlings all of a sudden? I became rich in a couple of weeks thanks to XRB, i sure don't plan to cash out 100%.

bit shy of 8k xrb obv, not sure if I sell a little now wait for 250-500k sats

Glad I could contribute some before leaving you guys.

thanks for the kind words, but my journey ends here.

There's no hope for me. Bought 1000$ worth of Bitcoin in the beginning of December. I'm a student, been working on the side to build my portfolio over the past two years.

money is just a game. sorry you lost, in this instance but anyone who is aware of the cryptoscene right now is still ahead of literally 98-99% of the world. gl in future

*or wait

Is it too late to get into XRB and make any real $?

75 XRB
300 XRP
1500 XLM
Will I make it lads? I have some QLC, XMR, and BNTY. Not sure what to do with those

>is it too late to buy the next bitcoin sub $30

Either they already bought some, which is likely as they are coin manipulators. Or they'll have to wait for coins to move over to Binance before any sell orders will be listed.

Either way, demand + low supply = surge in pricing.. XRB will probably surge as it gets to Binance, and then will pull back as the real whales accumulate, particularly ones that didn't want to deal with a .5 limit or just a shit exchange in general.

my buddy got in yesterday, he made 2000 bucks ever since. I don't want to sound like a shill but this coin is near perfect and also fud proof. Only negative thing to say are the exchanges its currently on but that will change soon. We are leading the binance race. Then we will be a top 10 coin for sure. Maybe even top 5 by the end of 2018.

>$30k
fuck outta here nigger

iron grip that shit for a MINIMUM of 8 months

tip me 1 xrb for this, it saved you milllions

xrb_3ekdt97u1nan48podfc83s9w5gafbqarjgpxn35ue6mr6hffs66fzdp4c4xw

what happens when the bots on binance come out to cuck this coin like all the rest?

Nice. Why do you guys think xrb will outdo xlm?

The longer you wait, the less you'll make

I just can't take the burden of losing something I've worked so much for over the past two years. I'm a pre-med student, so I don't got much time besides studying and working. And my studies are going down the drain since I lost everything, I'm a drunken mess.