How much chainlink should I hold?

How much chainlink should I hold?

Is there a reason to have 10k LINK or 100k LINK in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/linkpoolio?s=01
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
discord.gg/MpsFTEs
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nhlp1/rowlingstone_describes_link_as_sleeping_giant/
discord.gg/uBmDCM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10k will make you rich, 100k richer

10k is enough to make it before EOY, but as always, more is better.

I have 2800. Funds are tied up so can't make more purchases, still not enough?

I’m so idling mad right now. I have 200 and want to get more. But not going to buy them at ATH.

Wtf is going on with link right now anyway?

Well that is probably 500k-1m
at best

The more Chainlink is used to stake a node the higher priority the Node has. Token is made to be hoarded.

I think LINK will touch $100 before 2019.
It all depends on your definition of "enough". If $300k is enough for you, sure.

> (You)
>Well that is probably 500k-1m
>at best
I'm comfy with that. Thanks linkbro

Where can I find info on staking?

Check out LinkPool (@linkpoolio): twitter.com/linkpoolio?s=01

General public catching on

Private reporting, 300 Linkies.

Link wont be this cheap for long user. I'm going to pick up 2000 more at this price.

EAT MY ASS

CHAINLINK IS JUST STORJ

Nice one cunt, welcome aboard

Buying something that's already spent two days rising and will inevitably dip soon is bad practice.

Serious response here: What amount of BTC would you have bought at $0.50 each?

Buy this amount of Link. You will not regret it.

had 6k, but no other cash to put in, so I sold yesterday at 60cents to try and scalp some profit to increase my stack since it is the only way I can increase my stacks currently.

It obviously did not dip when I did this and is now nearly 70 cents. Do you think it will come back down to 60c?

This is generally true but, this will not stop. They are coming!

I had been doing this as well but over the last 7-10 days its become nearly impossible to do so profitably. Selling at or near the tops is easy, finding enough LINK to buy on the bottoms is not. I finally got smart over the last few days and have been swing trading my other coins and just dumping those profits into LINK instead of back into the original coins.

16k here, would like to get up to at least 20k

As soon as you get to 20k you'll want 50k. It never ends. There's no such thing as enough. We jews now.

>implying India has toilets?

this.

Check'd

Pretty much this, yeah =/

I'm sitting on 50k but I'd really like to buy more. I was swing trading it to accumulate, but I'm too afraid to sell anymore.

it will blow up like Litecoin but better because the idea behind it is just unbeatable
Even copycats can't make a coin this good and a great name attached to it
predicting poorfags with 400-500 tokens will make it in 2018, but time is running out because it mooning slowly but surely
HODL

iv got 75k and im tempted to sell my monero and remaining xvg worth 10 btc and drop it in

>the only way to defeat the Jew is to become the Jew
>or, how crypto saved the goyim

$0.72 senpai....we're all gonna make it.

started in November with 1k link because it sounded fun, totally forgot about it due to work and social life. Come back and it's starting to moon and everyone's actually saying nice things about linkies.
Would love to buy another 1k of it but Christmas has hurt my wallet big time and i had to buy car insurance, currently have $200 to my name which has to last until Feb.

Here's hoping 1k will be enough to pay off my parent's house in a few years.

Holy shit. My portfolio is 5 figures now.

What's LINK's price floor right now?

$0.60 probably.

Here's a tip: It will come back and retest .70 as support in the next week or 2. Buy as much as you can when that happens.

I have almost 30k LINK. I want to buy more but would hate to buy it during a run. I plan on being a long term holder. Wait a few days or what?

I think you're done mate, just hodl and forget about it for a few months.

If you don't like losing your home and your car you should sell your LINKs now! What you are currently seeing is the last pump before the whales are dumping again. Buy back in when it hits .20

you don't have to talk if you don't want to.

>Buy back in when it hits .20
top kek

240 stinkies in my portfolio, am I gonna make it? I can buy a few more every paycheck I guess...

Try to get at least 1k

Will I make it with 5k Link bros????
I could have had 10k Link, but was too greedy with my fiat

please tell me i will make it

Depends on what you think 'enough' is. LINK has to reach $357 for you to make a million off your 2800. If you're cool with less than that, that's fine too if you're not looking for early retirement.

>$357

I would shit myself

alrighty! so 1k link will be worth what EOY 2018 or 2019? I could trade some of my other coins into the LINK, but I'd rather keep them as they are.

no no, there are streets for that.

1.75k LINK

I had 1.5k that I bought for like a third of the price and sold.

I wanted at least 2k but whatever.

I'm not gonna make it but whatever. I sold my REQ when I sold my LINK and missed the moon. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not wish for a better world for anyone.

OK seriously though -- what the fuck is going on with LINK? There's been zero news and it's pushing past $0.73...

AAAAAAAAAA 4000 SATS

macd, 1 week.

heard a few anons throw up predictions that by 2020 it will be $500.
But no one really knows, this is uncharted waters.

do it, never look back! Chainlink will make you and your further generations rich!!

$10k by end of tonight

get rid of that xvg asap

Oh wow...why did I never think to look at that.

Jesus christ user...are we actually going to make it?? Is meme magic this real?

If LINK and REQ both moon I'm going to put 50k€ into whatever the next Veeky Forums meme is and then shoot myself.

ive seriously just started investing into the memes it's more profitable than thorough analysis

when i become a crypto millionaire i'm going to host crypto seminars that focus on "advanced meme analysis". i'll be presenting the most stupid shit you can imagine and still rake in thousands of dollars from retarded normies.

how will you become a crypto millionaire?

>then shoot myself.
don't do this
they have free capri sun on the moon for everyone who made it

by going all in on Veeky Forums memes, duh

how much are you putting in?

meme magic

Went all in on Dragonchain when it was under 80cents 2 nights ago. Today it blew past $2.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/

I think DBC is the next one that will 2-3x in the next few days!
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/

Buy it on KuCoin…use my referral ID - 1gd7s

You all realize that memeing, pajeet name-calling and shitposting is a way to keep the price down?

If you read the whitepaper, you knew ChainLink from the beginning was a winning project.

Toilet memes and stinkey-linkes were just to buy time while others accumulated more.

wildly inaccurate. i thoroughly enjoy accusing you all of shitting on streets, it's got nothing to do with delusions of price suppression.

I’ve had a hell of a lot more luck making BTC with P&D groups. The largest one just hit 64 thousand members. discord.gg/MpsFTEs

PAJEET MY SONNNN

fucking hell mods, just wordfilter discord to poo in loo or something.

im trying to get started on NEETcoins guys. Is there like a guide, or a picture guide? Or what do people recommend for a wallet and place to buy the coins

Trainee reporting

100 Links here.

Won't make it to the moon, but I guess I'll have enough to say I tried.

Wish I could get like a $10,000-$5,000 loan.

Need 25-50k to make it.

Mods?

its ok bro i feel your pain.
300 linker here.
atleast we will have a few thousand dollars next year.
I will keep trying to buy more in the next couple of months. Hopefully the moon rocket hasnt completely departed by then.

I don't plan on selling any time soon, but what would be the best way to cash out? If this gets to $100 per token, I'd sell half of my holdings. Would it be best to sell all at once, or space it out over months, etc? Any advice appreciated.

Also, a hot, fresh meme for your troubles

I currently hold 1600 LINK.
Will ride the XRB wave until 100 $ per XRB and then, when link catches momentum because of the memenet I will fomo the rest all in on link

no they said there will be diminishing returns on this the more you have. and also its not the only factor in determining priority.

Thinking the same, gonna sell my monero stack for more link & req, but I don't know when. I don't want to buy now when they're both at an ath, I've learnt yhsts always a bad idea & that everything dips eventually. But thoughts?

somebody make a thread on plebbit r/cryptocurrency

Everything does dip, but the dip may well be much smaller than the growth leading up to it.

I'm not going to buy REQ anymore but LINK hasn't mooned nearly as hard.

AHHHHHHH FUCKING GO DOWN PLEASE IVE JUST STARTED ACCUMULTING I ONLY HAVE 1K FUCKING LINK

STOP
STOP GOING UP YOU FUCKING CUNT
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

upvote this thread niggas

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nhlp1/rowlingstone_describes_link_as_sleeping_giant/

we need reddit FOMO

i-is there a mommy there to stab the straw into the pouch..?

Lol @ this delusion, Link will be big but 2800 is not gonna get you past half a million bro

you don't own enough LINK to stress about slippage when you sell, user

market sell will be fine

how do people normally cash out? via BTC or ETH?

Dont listen to op he is part of pump n dump group

they are targeting chainlink currently

discord.gg/uBmDCM
see for yourself don’t get fooled

Why would it matter?

I am so sorry for you guys. I should be in a similar boat but I'm a lucky motherfucker with a grandpa that believes in me and was willing to lend me money and I bought 12k link when it was 20 cents.
I have never worked a day in my life and I have zero skills or abilities but I'm going to be a rich fucker thanks to my grandpa. I owe that man my life.

I hope you bastards make it in the end through some other way.

I bought 10k for a node or whatever back at 27 cents. I did this ironically just because of Veeky Forums memes, didn't think it would actually go anywhere.

Why not? It would still be below ETH's matketcap for user to get half a mil from his 2800.

Use the profits to invest in other coins and make more money until you have enough to go all in another potentional coin. Supposing the cryptocurrency market is still expanding, there will be other moon missions

Yeh I’m gona sleep on it and see where I’m at. If you zoom out of xmr charts it looks like we might be in for an increase but then again I know fuck all about TA

Should I sell my freshly mooned XLM and REQ to go all in on this?

Have you payed him back yet?

What's being more worth in the 'end' i your opinion?
REQ or Link? Hmm

yes

Why would you sell something that's already guaranteed profit tho? Your choice, but IMO you should pick your coins and stick to them instead of chasing every other pump.