strawpoll.me/14726328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tok is sexy

Tok x ZBD! OTP!

>where would you go poll
strawpoll.me/14726328

friday friday friday

Yes today is Friday.

which cyoa would you choose if you had to choose N O W ?

>Tok is sexy
Truer words have never been spoken!

>Tok x ZBD! OTP!
What about Zynthia and SDA? I have a lot of good pairings you know, pic related.

>Your Highschool Girlfriend
>Your
>Girlfriend

>Zynthia and SDA
No, its Italics x SDA!
That why we are on /CYOA/!

the best one

Can I have an Astolfo

NO

Ok.

The classic is SDA x Angelanon but SDA is dead now...

Lots of talk about The End in the last thread so I thought I would post it, since so many people liked it.

Monstergirl realm fag, I told you to post your shit on reddit so I can read it in peace, I'm too lazy to dig it up in previous throgs.

Last page

Meg roll

hoping for 2

Thanks user!

Anyime, Tok!

Who made this one?

Rollin

me!

Roll

Hi

if I report these, will they get banned?

no you'll just be declared an insufferable narc

Replying to roll posts IS against the rules so do whatever you want...

No but you will. Rolling!

Hello

Is this old or OC?
Cause if there ain't a version for every single 2hu then clearly something needs to be done about it.

I really need to take time and go through this. PP+ has taken most of my time, but I need a break from the slavery and incest.

Thx

Why are we even doing this? Seriously? You get a ton of (you)s but they're all empty and about a third of the thread just wants to screech about rollshit. I don't think the Sartes have come out yet, but that's really the best you could hope for.

down is the only worthwhile choice

If you cant win with meta-knowledge you dont deserve to win

Angel finally turned the tables on him and keeps him in her rape dungeon.

Original Down-poster here.
Gensokyo's surprisingly safe.

SHE MUST GET A HAT OR SHE WILL DIE

How many army/kingdom builders are there in total?

You think I haven't planned for that?
Jeez, she literally has a hat in the first place anyway.

>gensokyo
why would I go there? theres plenty of other settings I could go, ones where the eldrich horrors arent ALL little girls

Speaking of which, how is fantasy nation maker coming among?

>ghost division description
tankista is a man of taste

What father wouldn't allow their girl to grow up in a place where they can get fast friends?

You know you dont have to take the brat with you?

I'm a rebel, not a asshole.
I could even make a impassioned speech on this entire thing but I don't have enough hot-blooded reaction images setup on this new laptop.

>not a asshole
which is why you leave the little girl who is very susceptible to things like having high velocity projectiles lodged into her mortal frame with the nice self insert and go on your adventures alone

Overlord
Dark God
Domain Master
Time of Troubles
Maybe Magocratic Convention if you wanna count that
Fantasy Nation Builder

There's probably a lot more, but these are the ones that come to mind immediately without me opening up and checking my CYOA folder.

Far too many.

Bullet hells are practically harmless you dumdum

are they now?

Do you think Shadow still posts on /cyoag/?

Given that the rules of Gensokyo work a lot like magical dodgeball, yes they are.

I dont actually know much about 2hu

arent they all insanely powerful?

anyways, gensokyo isnt the only place with "bullet hells"

>No combatant may kill a human, even upon victory.
While you may argue she's not actually human. The fact it has a rule like this in the first place must mean that the attacks themselves are rather non-lethal.

I wish I could report this for being eyecancer.

this
though i'm pretty sure that's just danmaku where they essentially just play around and show-off so everyone has a chance despite the ridiculous variety of power levels

Oh fug, it's the worst CYOA of all times. I didn't expect to see it again. Why would you do something like that to poor anons?

I keep seeing references to harem mode, but I can’t find it’s description anywhere

there are bad cyoas, and cyoas so bad you need to save them. I just couldn't stop myself

This formatting still disgusts me to this very day.
Why would anyone ever think designing a CYOA like this was a good idea?

>Why would anyone ever think designing a CYOA like this was a good idea?

Keep in mind that is the updated version, the first one had much "better" fonts

Every day we stray further from the light of Allah.

don't remind me oh god please my mental retinas are already burning to the point i can't punctuate properly

It's only description is in Priapus's Bonuses, on the first page. It's literally just 'Have sex with any of your Companions, whenever you want'

Oh wait, I found it

>Have sex with any of your companions
I kinda figured I would be doing that anyway, what with the godly beauty and charisma. Does this free me of the emotional consequences of such, making everyone down for it?

I deeply regretting reading though this in its entirety. Someone end my existence. Any reality where this thing exists is surely the worst reality.

mmm yep everyone's down for it. You just can't actually.. ya know, date anyone other than your Life Partner.
Casual, "Friends with Benefits" sex only.

someone post some cool cyoas

>someone post some cool cyoas
Cool CYOAs incoming!

Save, maybe, but repost? It should have been trapped, hidden under layers of encryption and hiding. And then the hard drive packaged with nuclear waste to be sealed forever in some damnable lightless vault. Perhaps I'm overstating things, but this is not a Tok "So bad it's good and kinda fascinating" production, to be trotted out when the world needs to be reminded we're all hobbyists with fairly limited scope and technical skill. It's worse than that, the kind of bad that shouldn't be analyzed lest it infect something else with its awfulness.

Sadly we can't 'Omae wa mo Shindeiru' you user. You have to struggle for purpose now and better our shared reality.