User! THIS IS GW! WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE YOU ARE 3D PRINTING YOUR OWN FIGURES! DONT RESIST!

>user! THIS IS GW! WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE YOU ARE 3D PRINTING YOUR OWN FIGURES! DONT RESIST!

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHeETQUd2W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*launches personal nuke*

YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE NAP

>not renting the apartment next door under a false name
>not paying orphans to signal you when the GW claims enforcement squad rolls up
>not pressing the button that causes an entire wall to rotate, neatly hiding your entire stock as it also causes a 50-gallon drum of sharpened 100% GW sprue flash to tip over onto the floor as they enter
>not arranging for your Warmahordes neighbors to take the fall

Yes, I am. But not for any of your games.

This.

Intellectual property is a tool used by the state(corporations) to keep their invents away from small business competitors, who can improve these invents and would make the corporations improve it too

*deep strikes behind them*
>nothin' personal kids

Oh look, it's one of these dumbfuck threads again.

>live in America, so I
>detonate the claymore mines lining the walls at waist height
>then man the .50 cal machinegun and scream HAMMER THEM TILL THEY FALL as I depress the butterfly trigger
>literally cum buckets as armor piercing incendiary rounds turn men into bloody chunks of meat and bone at 450 rounds per minute as this is the closest approximation of firing a heavy bolter into swarms of heretics

I also use proxies, and “forget” rules when in my cups.

I wouldn't print GW figures in the first place, I'd make my original game with Cosmic Marines, Sisters of Bottle and Reich Guard fighting the forces of Abyss.

Nice quest, OP.

I DON'T EVEN PLAY YOUR TABLETOPS, YOU TWATS! I AM LUCKY I HAVE MONOPOLY!

"THEN MAKE PLASTIC SoBs YE FECKERS"

this guy gets it, fucking casuals

LOOK WHAT ELSE I 3D PRINTED!

THIS ENDS TODAY GW!

door booby trapped with a shotgun. plus muh arsenal.anything less then an ATF death squad is gonna have a hell of a time.

If I had a 3d printer one of the last things I would do is print those shitty minis. All the 40k universe and minis could burn for all I care.

REEEEEEE STOP TALKING ABOUT QUESTS REEEEEEE

Fortunately, I wouldn't be in my apartment while they broke down the door to arrest me, and in my place, there's a bomb

I'd rape all of them in their pretty little assholes until the become my obedient little butt slaves.

>open the door
>a string on the doorknob pulls the pin from a short-fuse grenade I taped to the wall

relax just brits, they have water pistols

Hey user, Jeff from games workshop marketing here. We want to send you a few minis because you are obviously the smartest user here. Can we have your address?

I surrender peacefully and allow them to take me prisoner to GW HQ.

Just as planned.

>firing .50 cal indoors
The number of ways reverberating concussive blasts will wreck you almost equals the cost of firing those penis compensators.
Other than that good plan. Seeing a man get cut in half is super fun.

And what's your next step in the plan Cypher?

Was getting caught part of your plan?

1600 Pennsylvania Ave
NW Washington, D.C. 20500

Bless,

>Run down the hallway
>Place down a single space marine
>holler back
>YOU CAN'T TARGET ME YET, I'M AN INDEPENDENT CHARACTER

You guys print minis illegally? Isn't it wrong to do that? :(

>what do?
youtube.com/watch?v=kHeETQUd2W0

Print yourself a 3d gun and fight it out

Kek

3D guns often fail after one firing. What you need to do is print yourself a bandoleer of 3D guns.

>getting the left to argue in favor of property rights.
I can honestly see it happening.

>one of them is a midget with a sniper rifle
wat do?

And then dress as Saltzpyre. Fight em in style!

You can also try 3d printing a bunch of grenades

>You can also try 3d printing a bunch of grenades
How long do you think it will be before commoners are able to 3d print gunpowder or other explosives?

*unshaeathes plastic butter knife*

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Glue a Magnus head to my forehead and break my own leg.

Present my 3rd edition 40k :^)