Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

WMG Edition

>Big Reveal Coming
Warhammer40k Facebook Page

>Daily Painting Video
[YouTube] WHTV Tip of the Day - Grey Stone Buildings.

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and Such
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14771934
strawpoll.me/14771831
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for The Watchers in the Dark are getting their own army and model range

strawpoll.me/14771934

>Lion with only 1 vote

3rd for squats return

Third for new xenos.

I'm hoping it's the Old ones making a come back and they bring Lizardmen into 40k

5th for the Two Lost Legions finally coming back.

>so many votes for necrons
if they were just dropping a codex they wouldn't have a huge announcement like this

>not hyping up the next upcoming codex after CD

Exactly, Xenos salt is going to be delicious tomorrow!

I'm a DA lover and I can't even figure out how they would make that one work.

SPACE SLAAN NOW!

Could it be?

Depends on what they're doing. If we get a Silent King model or Void Dragon c'tan that would be pretty major.

Triumverate Of The Dynasties, Silent King, Void Dragon C'tan and a Leman Russ with a shiny new necrodermis skin

I reckon this is intersting but also a troll by gw

It's what the tyranids are running away from

No...
Not...HIM...

>tfw trenchbros comeback as a new faction
>they got so erect during their siege fights that they united to save Imperium and defeat chaos and xenos shits
>in glorious siege battles

I would legit kill for a Void Dragon model. Considering he is supposed to be the strongest, maybe it will lift up C'tan from the neutered state they are in now.

Silent King could also be cool. Just for the Blood Angel mockery alone.

Does anyone else see a face or am I just reaching their?

But yeah, there is a pretty good chance it is just a troll from GW.

Its just gonna be demons.

Looks somewhat insectoid to me. Could be that the main Hive Fleet is about to enter 40k space?
Equally, something about it reminds me of both the Avatar of Khaine and certain Deldar, I dunno, it could be anything.

Just bare in mind we were reaching in the first place when we mirrored the image.

Void Dragon would be cool and it could give the crons something new to be on that near primarch/daemon primarch level

Daemons have neither waited nor watched. We just got a shitton of Nurgle stuff, what the fuck are you on about?

Reminder that the Index Xenos cover has an unidentified alien skull on it.

Then again, this is GW actually trolling.

This is fun though. I remember a time when GW thought the internet was a fad and left their website untouched for 7 months. (Australia)

clearly an eldar skull, what are you talking about

It's guy on a throne

Pretty indistinct, but I see a tyranid head. Plate over two googly eyes and a nose structure but a very clear maw.

What will big boy robutt say when buff frogmen come asking for memes in exchange for fixing the galaxy?

Duncan faction when?

definitely chaos eldar

>tfw there'll never be an imperial guard regiment called the 2nd thin coats

Guy on a throne you say?

rowboat, after deliberating for a while, would agree, and begin the most efficient meme production ever.

40k Veeky Forums would be incredibly well run with just the right amount of moderation.

What now?

whoah....it is a fucking slann

All the kek's

Beat me too it, took too long to find an image haha

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. The Eldar got their power trio, Chaos and Space Marines are getting Primarchs, but the other races don't quite have equivalents yet.

I suppose the Silent King could fill in that gap. But if we're all being honest here, GW knows that the big centerpiece models are the ones that sell. So if there will be something on a Primarch level for Crons, it would probably be the Void Dragon (shard).

I can definitely see where you get the Khaine idea from, and it does have some insectoid bits. But yeah, they probably expected us to mirror it, so I'm willing to bet it might be a red herring.

Still somewhat better than just wishlisting everything we want I suppose.

The general outline looks kind of like Galactus..

definitely big nosed chaos eldar.

Pretty croaky to me.... rrrribbit

Not body positive enough to be a slaan.

post yfw the chad cosmic alignment overpowers the virgin cicatrix

>Tomorrow spelt backwards is Worromot

Worromot new faction!!!

strawpoll.me/14771831

poll so far
xenos tears tomorrow

So I know it's pretty laughable to think GW is giving any Xenos race a bone in this year of Chaos/Imperial wank. But if, and that's a pretty huge IF, they are giving out an update which race do you think is in the most dire need of it?

I would say Eldar just because a lot of their line is still stuck in the bloody 2nd edition. But then again Dark Eldar still haven't recovered from their special character purge from awhile back.

I so want it to be SoB, but I've realised now that will never come to pass.

>2nd Rhodesian Thin Coats

it's definitely slann

>So I know it's pretty laughable to think GW is giving any Xenos race a bone in this year of Chaos/Imperial wank.
Supposedly it is the year of the xeno.

Incidentally it's the year where age of sigmar is getting priority of 40k. HMMMMMMMMMMMM

But yeah there was something distinctly Eldar looking in the rumor mill a couple of weeks ago.

>Slaanesh units hit hard
are GW joking? Daemonette damage is absolutely pathetic

Was going to post pic related, but you have done far better.

>ELDAR
>ON CHAIR
>ON DRAGON

EXODITES CONFIRMED
GET

H Y P E
Y
P
E

...why do you think GW is going to give you some hidden image of the thing they will reveal tomorrow?

Yeah, fairly sure that it's just a generic space background and everyone's just seeing things

Looks more like Grotz, finally ready to cement their place in the universe.
The great green revolution begins here!

Why is there no joy or childish wonder left in your heart.
Who hurt you, user?

Don't worry, we've already conclusively proved it's Exodites.

Post yfw it's second Legion coming to the rescue.

>Exodites.
I'm going to be so utterly mad if it's elves that I will bombard GW facebook pages with the force of one hundred middle eastern bots.

>Manlet Legion tries to rescue Chad Marines

Let's fucking make it. Let's go do it right fucking now.

>Just started a Seraphon army for AoS
>Now can play them in 40K too

Best timeline.

I honestly hope its a new Xenos faction. I mean I'm an Imperial player through and through and through but I wouldn't mind dipping into a Xenos faction if it were something actually new.

I was pretty hyped for Genestealer cults when they came out because it was an interesting new take on things so here's hoping its something good.

>another person Leman "Emperor's Executioner" Russ failed to kill

My bet is on sisters vs something new - because whats an easier way to shake up things and make money and GW loves its boxsets.

necrons

What rumor engines are still left?

Old Ones make a return just to start the Age of Emperor bs we've been coasting towards.

the eldar one for one thing

>Dunekhan of the 2nd rodhian thin coats

It's the Hrud

I could see that. it would be easy enough to do as well. They can repackage the AoS lizardmen kits with just an extra sprue of guns like they did for the tzaangors. So they can fill out the army's unit selection with only one wave of kits.

Please be Exodites
Please be Exodites
Please be Exodites.

Hrud are just eldar from the future

post yfw instead of anything at all interesitng like exodites, slaan, spaceskaven, or even something new, it's just fucking space marines again.

>SLANN
MY DICK

Go away Remleiz, that theory blows massive chunks. Better than shoehorning Malal into everything though I suppose.

Imagine the mountain range of salt if GW made a new faction befoee Tau get a codex.

The FB page has said that the while reverse image thing is a bit of a stretch.

>Seraphon
You disgust me
The army is Lizardmen

This list is a bit outdated. Missing some of the more recent rumor engine pics, as well as some of them being solved since this was posted (12 in the unsolved is from the plaguebearer).

But it does give a decent idea. A lot of them seem Age of Sigmar related to me honestly, but then again most people said that about the feather.

One of the more recent ones had a very distinctly Eldar look to it though.

>it's just fucking space marines again

More like Super Space Marines.

>They watch the Throne
>White Dwarf has teased that there's "lots of gold" coming
>This guy is released soon

Get ready for a potassium overdose.

>AoS and 40k get Lizardmen kits for both games similar to daemons
>They are good daemons

Rules question for you guys:

So Flail of Corruption turns single attacks into D3 attacks. Does this stack with bonus attacks generated by Death to the False Emperor?

some major pareidolia going on in this thread with that image

Isn't 15 the plasma conduit terrain kit? It came with a loading station and those canisters.

>the main hive fleet entering 40ks space
Everything dies
Galaxy resets
We Rogue Trader now boys

As long as those bananas aren't the kind you smuggle in hammocks I'd be okay with this.

Also they really should be allowed to take the Repulsor since grav tanks were Custodes long before Cawl knicked the garage door key and drove off with their rides.

>more marines

>slann psykerplasma balls orreries adept
>cyberpunk-skink grav raptor cavalry
>spacetime hoppity power armored sauri
>laserback jokaero allied gang
>flamers-wielding-robodinosaur chariot
>black holes grenade launchers frogmen
>slann with blowpipes and chainswords

10 is the gnarlmaw

what more do custodes need exactly? Don't they have most of an army or am I thinking of 30k?

Unsolved #10 is the Nurgle Tree thing.

Talons of the Emperor/ Imperial Agents Codex (lots of gold, new Custodes HQ)?

You're thinking of 30k. It'd be true if FW bothered to give them 40k rules though.

My bets:
Seraphon
Eldar Exodites
Thing Nids are fleeing
DAoT Humans/Men of Iron

You're thinking 30k. 40k bananas have shitty landrider and some infantry.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is. Whoever made the list probably didn't notice or something.