Amazon Worldbuilding Thread

Continuation of This is what we've got nailed down so far
>Amazons are/were created via an extensive alchemical enhancement procedure on women.
>They were specifically designed to be an elite fighting force for a nation that was not officially recognized, by an eccentric figure whom is referred to as "The Supreme Commander."
>This enhanced fighting force typically pairs its trainees with freelance mercenaries and adventurers for shadowing and on the job training.
>the more experienced ones are hired out as bodyguards for wealthy merchants and nobility. This is, of course, when they're not garrisoned at their home nation.
>Amazon genes overwrite other genes, making their children pureblooded Amazons
>As a result, Amazons have gradually become the ruling class of their home nation, as well as assimilating other nations through diplomacy as well as war
>Hardcoded into all Amazons is an absolute loyalty to "The Supreme Commander", who keeps the best of the best as his personal Honor Guard/Harem
>All Amazons aspire to join the Honor Harem and will do anything to get there
>Women who partially reject the alchemical process end up hyperfertile and are used as breeding stock

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/57140314/#q57140314
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/57192033/#q57192033
pastebin.com/XSkPV34Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazons are only good if there is plenty of Orc dick to rape them once they lose a battle.

>le funnie ork niger dik mem

>>Amazon genes overwrite other genes, making their children pureblooded Amazons
>>As a result, Amazons have gradually become the ruling class of their home nation, as well as assimilating other nations through diplomacy as well as war
>>Hardcoded into all Amazons is an absolute loyalty to "The Supreme Commander", who keeps the best of the best as his personal Honor Guard/Harem
>>All Amazons aspire to join the Honor Harem and will do anything to get there
>>Women who partially reject the alchemical process end up hyperfertile and are used as breeding stock
Don't remember these parts but whatever floats your boat OP
Assuming this is still here I'll post what I was thinking of in a couple of hours

Previous threads from archive:
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/57140314/#q57140314
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/57192033/#q57192033

Holy fucking shit look at the size of those tights. I will gather a group of adventurers just to explore her dungeons if you catch my drift.

>I don't like an idea
>So I'll spam Veeky Forums with more and more exaggerated versions of it
Really OP?

seriously?

The Orcs and their massive dicks will beat you to it, filthy Dwarf.

Stop trying to force a meme you're not funny

It's not a meme. It's my fetish.

You've developed a meme fetish.
There's nothing we can do for you now.

>le worldbuilding
no, this must die along with the rest of old Veeky Forums it's attracting too many redditors

>never played the witcher
You should certainly play it, Witcher 1 and 3 is great
>Though I was thinking the first stage was more so prepping the body for what's to come with the enhancements being a side benefit at that point hence the relatively low benefits.
I'm thinking about something like that too. Everything from this point is my stream of consciousness, feel free to ignore it if doesn't fit your setting.

Supreme Commander is an eccentric noble or governor interested in alchemy who gathered many alchemists at her court. Mountains in her province were rich in cinnabar, essential material for alchemy and source of red dye, containing both sulfur and mercury. Sometimes cinnabar was called 'dragon blood'. She eventually discovered alchemical stone or elixir of life or principal step in their production. It's a red powder which cures all diseases and injuries when ingested but it doesn't grant youth or immortality.

Red elixir serves as the foundation and Stage 0 of alchemical enhancement. One dose treats all diseases, grants +2 to all stats from fixing the digestive system and numerous small ailments hampering everyday life, prolongs life by 20 years and gives mild resistance to poison. Further ingestion of red elixir doesn't increase stats or lifespan but still cures all diseases and speeds up recovery from wounds. It become expensive but highly sought after medicine and one of the main sources of income for Supreme Commander. Further experiments with red elixir revealed new unexpected applications which lead to development of alchemical enhancement.

Possible augmentations:
Physical strength, body size and regeneration (related to element Iron)
Reflexes and coordination (related to element Silver)
Poisonous body, saliva, blood, tears become highly toxic, this is not a very common augmentation (related to element Arsenic, it's from Hindu myths about poisonous female assassins)
Ability to release charges of electicity, its power and duration depends on user's size (related to element Tin)

Alchemists monitoring the procedure plan the whole process from the beginning and write down alchemical play for recruits from Stage 0 to the final stabilizing stage. It's about all I can think of right now and I'm too tired to write more.

Also I realized that Ivy Valentine is a talented alchemist and I find the idea of someone like her being the Supreme Commander behind all this quite amusing

>You should certainly play it, Witcher 1 and 3 is great
It's on my list of things to try sooner or later

>Rest of the stuff
Makes sense, I was thinking there being a while bunch of small, minor buffs available with the amazon treatments just being the standard/most commonly used for the military, the rest are available for purchase though if someone wants it

>Also I realized that Ivy Valentine is a talented alchemist and I find the idea of someone like her being the Supreme Commander behind all this quite amusing
I could see it, I was thinking of the supreme commander using the process partially to test it's effects and work out the kinks before using the best mix she can find on herself

Also posting my ideas in a sec

user, are you alright?

Just type slow, sorry about that

Also was working out the exact mechanics of what I wanted
Here's the summary

The nation in question is a somewhat recent development, the area's historically been isolationist but since "The supreme commander", a wizard and former adventurer, took up residence it's become even more, aided in part by being nestled in a easily defensible valley accessible only by a handful of passes. The nation is not officially recognized by any of it's neighbors, but this is fairly common for most such "adventurer kingdoms", what's not common is how long the supreme commander's ruled, most such nations tend to fall, if not to their leader's own foolhardiness, than simply due to them lacking heirs able to equal the deeds of their founders. The supreme commander on the other hand has managed to rule for several generations now, kept alive and youthful by the various elixirs they've dedicated their retirement to inventing and sticking around long enough that most of their deeds have become a historical footnote outside of the nation. Inside they're kept alive though many very exaggerated retellings, often with an emphasis on how great their leader is and how lucky the people are to follow them.
Recently the nation's been gaining some minor notoriety because it's started sending out mercenary bands to look for work in neighboring lands, all of which are women and all quite large and muscular. While this land has never been entirely closed off, information is slow to leave it so the most of what's known is from the few traders who leave and from the mercenary bands themselves. Apparently for the past few decades the supreme leader's been experimenting on the effect of their elixirs on the population, particularity the female half, and the effects seem to be largely beneficial, even if it doesn't always take

(cont.)

It's about as funny as le funnie thinly veiled fetish threads

Potion effects
Stage 1/Common: the basis for all further enhancements, currently around 40% of the female population has been enhanced by it, with plans to eventually role out to the 80-90% who can safely take it, grants +2 Str and Con and causes a noticeable growthspurt over the course of the treatment, adding a few inches to the woman's height
Stage 2/Recruit: Given to those who among the female population who wish to join their leader's military and who pass the initial comparability test, grants an additional +2 Str, Dex, and Con, a noticeable bump in both height, muscle mass, and flexibility, often resulting in them standing a head above their previous height
Stage 3/Soldier: Over the course of their training the recruits are given additional treatments along side their training, which not everyone will fully take to, for those that do they gain +2 Str, Dex, Con, and Cha and powerful build trait (Treated as one size category larger when beneficial to do so, can use armor and weapons as if they were one size category larger). Often hovering around 9ft of muscle this is the typical end result of the military grade treatments, only about 10% of the population can hope to reach this point, though those that do have a noticeable change in personality at the end, often becoming more confidant, willing to take risks and aggressive, wither this is a side effect of the treatments isn't know

(cont)
See, this is why I wanted to type it all up first, even if it'd take me a few hours

>I find the idea of someone like her being the Supreme Commander behind all this quite amusing
>Someone like her
You mean the spawn of Pirate Ghost Hitler who hates her own bloodline and the fact that she only exists in her dad's eyes as a breeding project so much she's taken a vow of chastity? This sort of fucked up shit is the kind of thing she'd personally tear down with her whip blade while wearing latex fetish garb deep into her 50's.

tl;dr: you know nothing about Soul Edge/Caliber lore.

Pretty sure it's the same person doing both at this point

Stage 4/Elite: Rarely seen and almost always in a command possition, this is the closest to a finished product the treatments have. Very few girls are compatible with the treatment, but those that are gain +6 dex, +2 con and cha, fast healing 3, speed +10 increase size category to Large (Further +8 str, -2 Dex, +4 Con, +2 NA, -1 AC/Attack, and size/reach boosted to 10ft), standing at around twice the height of a full grown man these amazon's speed, strength, and healing all boosted beyond human levels, it should be noted though, that both the creation and feeding of these warriors have a much higher cost than any of their sisters, each one being a sizable investment of resources for the nation and one they're largely unwilling to risk outside of their boarders
Stage 5/Experimental: It's rumored the leader is still experimenting yet, making new versions for reasons only known to themselves
(Mostly a catchall for anything beyond level for, but if I had to give a sample I'd say, Size boosted to huge, Dex +4, Con +4, speed +20, fast heal 8, maybe DR 3/-)

Things I haven't thought through
>Alternate minor boosts
This can't be the only thing the supreme commander created, what other elixirs could they have made?

>Side effects/washouts
I kinda like the idea narrativly, but I can't think of any good effect to use them for other than just window dressing,

>Military academy
How effective is it for those who it turns out can't take the elixirs?
One user suggested it be on an island, maybe those who can't take them instead get transferred to a navel academy and defend their country there?

>How/why are the people loyal to the leader
I was sorta thinking of making the nation have a not quite N.Korea/crazy dictator in charge feel to it, but not sure of to what degree nor if they actually believe in the propaganda or in what the commander is doing

(cont, one more I think)

You mean the OP of this thread is the same as last thread? Because I'm talking about the Amazon fetish spammer who apparently needs to rub one out in a muscle girl thread on /d/ before ever posting on Veeky Forums again.

>Why is the commander doing it
I have half a mind to have the commander to come off as a bit odd in the head, half doing it cause they can and have a whole (albeit small) nation at their disposal to experiment with, I like the idea the commander's a woman, but androgynous enough to not immediately be recognizably so and may/may not plan to have the treatments done to herself once she makes them "perfect"

Rumors/spare ideas
>Commander's not been seen for quite a while, rumor is something horrific went wrong with one of their experiments and they're no longer in charge
>The Amazons are just stage one, the commander's trying to make a full blown biological caste system based on some arbitrary logic known only to them
>The treatments don't just work on females, the commander's just a little weird like that
>Someone's stole how to make the elixirs and creating their own versions, it's a little lower quality though and while it still grants the benefits there are some very worrying side effects
>As above but the commander's on the warpath to get it back, what exactly they stole isn't fully known but it might even be some sort of catalyst that the commander NEEDS to create more amazons

Anyway, that's what I have for it, not a lot but eh
Have fetish ideas for it but I'm keeping those under my hat for now

Nah, difference in posting style has me thinking it's another user pitching a fit about it and made another thread so he can shitpost, seen it before, think it might be the same user doing it actually, he thinks it's a good idea to shitpost ideas he doesn't like repeatedly long after everyone else has stopped caring.
Mind you I'm also uncertain how many threads there have already been, I've only seen two but found a third in the archive, someone's said there's been five so I don't know, maybe it's the same guy but if so who cares, just ignore it or dump musclegirl pics or something, anything's better than giving him attention

Oh yes, typed it up in a pastebin in case anyone wants it
pastebin.com/XSkPV34Y

But anyway what does everyone think?
Comments, suggestions, shit posts?

Honestly? It's not even thinly veiled fetish shit. It's obnoxiously overpowered fetish shit that people would only insert into a game to walk about their ORIGINAL FETISH CHARACTER DONUT STEEL and force the players to be railroaded into constantly watching these things hog the spotlight.

It reminds me of those succubus-elf things with breast expansion powers that were basically slutty kender that people use to link from the DnD homebrew wiki to mock endlessly.

Plot twist: the first Supreme Commander died of old age and the new Supreme Commander is his young son (female)

>son (female)
That he gave an alchemical dick to continue the line

How about an augment where a body fluid (my favorite tears) act as healing item?

As the original OP i am bewildered that this got another thread without me making it.

Press on how ever.

How about different body fluids do different things. Tears are healing agents, saliva is an aphrodisiac, milk restores Mana, and urine can melt steel beams.

>Honestly? It's not even thinly veiled fetish shit. It's obnoxiously overpowered fetish shit that people would only insert into a game to walk about their ORIGINAL FETISH CHARACTER DONUT STEEL
Fair enough, the stat boosts are way, way too much beyond the first stage for anything beyond a high level encounter I'll admit. Started with that other thread's idea of +6 to all stats, powerful build, and slam attack and worked back from there but even then that's too much, I sorta had a vague idea of doing it as a monster class a la Savage species as an alternative but haven't really had any free time to try stating out that idea, but I doubt that'd be much better
Honestly just implementing the idea of an amazon race in game would probably be better suited by taking the Goliath race and trading the mountain folk and tenacity racial traits for powerful armor +2 Str and Con, -2 cha and powerful build (maybe swap the -2 cha for dex)

> and force the players to be railroaded into constantly watching these things hog the spotlight.
If I did place them in a game I don't think I'd actually have them work with the PCs, just at most have them be an occasional enemy the PCs have to fight, more likely be an explanation for why a there's occasionally a muscular warrior woman in the setting if anyone asks, it'd really only be if the PCs want to go there that there would be any major interaction (and I hope they wouldn't, can't think of any plot ideas for them to do there)

>It reminds me of those succubus-elf things with breast expansion powers that were basically slutty kender that people use to link from the DnD homebrew wiki to mock endlessly.
This I missed entirely, how many years ago was that?

>son (female)
Eh, I'll have to sit that one out, /ll/ isn't my thing user

Troll OP, and I'm sure we will, if only because he'll keep bumping it with shit posts, got any ideas to add?

>an explanation for why a there's occasionally a muscular warrior woman in the setting if anyone asks
Sperging out over your transformation/muscle gain fetish with all this other weird baggage like super preggo breeding farms and racial assimilation is a lot weirder than just saying there's occasionally a buff chick or a simple "the badlands breed strong folk of all stripe".

I mean, your desperate craving to include STRONK, POORLY DRESSED WARRIOR WOMAN FROM EXOTIC LANDS in literally all corridors of power is already going to raise a lot of eyebrows, no need to make it even weirder.

Sounds like you've had a rough time with DMs before. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. However, these are enemy stats more than anything.

A raid of the Amazon Nation would lead to Secrets, tough fights and a little eye candy.

Those original stats i threw out there were more just Meme stats, Powerful build however is a must, Maybe even Large size with Powerful build at the later stages.

The Entry level Amazoniation process would be minor and balance, where as the Finished product would be completely unbalanced. However, the just means that Mages will once again have to prove their superiority.

>these are enemy stats more than anything.
You act like that isn't just as bad. Pet OP antagonists are fucking godawful

>that Mages will once again have to prove their superiority.
>completely invalidating martials
See what I mean? This whole concept is masturbatory on every level.

that shit i posted right there? That shit aint even OP.

now you're just grasping at staws now, but hey you got me to reply. so i guess you won.

>super preggo breeding farms and racial assimilation
What, if any part of my explanation gave you that impression?
If anything they probably have a noticeably lower population growth and an inability to expand due to the supreme commander being one of the few able to actually make the stuff necessary for the treatments.

>STRONK, POORLY DRESSED WARRIOR WOMAN FROM EXOTIC LANDS in literally all corridors of power
Nah, those in political positions would certainly not be poorly dressed, gotta look good for when you meet with the other big wigs

>A raid of the Amazon Nation would lead to Secrets, tough fights and a little eye candy.
This has it about right

I'm not arguing these guys are that bad (I just find them obnoxious, unfun meatshields more than anything, but the whole LOL BETTER BRING A CASTER shit seriously steams me), I'm just saying your defense of "they're just supposed to be bad guys!" is a pretty flaccid one. Not to mention
>A raid of the Amazon Nation would lead to Secrets, tough fights and a little eye candy.
Sounds no different from DARE YOU ENTER MY MAGICAL REALM?
>if any part of my explanation gave you that impression?
The OP
>those in political positions would certainly not be poorly dressed,
All you've posted is bikini sluts, what do you expect me to assume?

To have fun with a concept or leave it be? Like a normal human bean?

>The OP
Which was not me

>All you've posted is bikini sluts, what do you expect me to assume?
That point I will concede, though it's mostly cause I lack nonbikini clad fantasy musclegirls

You asked me my thoughts and now you're getting mad that I gave you my thoughts? Is it because I didn't just heap loadsa praise on you for wasting like a week straight on a poorly justified concept that has no place outside of an erotic novel?

>not flat heel squat.
Cyka.

>All you've posted is bikini sluts, what do you expect me to assume?
It's kinda hard to find giant women that aren't under-dressed or full on colossi

Spending time on things you enjoy is not wasted.

I've mostly been thinking that the Valley/hidden Amazon village is Tropical.

>Slavazons
YOU AM PLAY GODS

I enjoy masturbating, but that's still wasted time.
That's still a hella slutty outfit.
>THEY'RE ALL FROM THE TROPICS WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE SIMPLE MINDED AND DRESS LIKE SLUTS
Speaking of masturbating, this is what I mean by not even veiling your fetish insertion

You seem extremely mad.

>Calmly explain things
>Lololol u mad
This is why you can't have actual discussions with smutfags, despite their insistence they wanna flesh out a legitimate setting

It’s hard to show off girl-abs with a full shirt.

Perhaps i should come clean, This entire debacle has been a troll. I was laughing behind my computer screen as you all took the bait. All the way from the onset has been to elicit childish and churlish arguments.

Shut up blyat!
Babuska always say, 'Yuri why you no bring back tall woman from steppe like your papa. Help you plow farm when animals are sick and help family fight the goblins."

Moving on to a more promising topic.

What sort of weapons does the average amazon wield? Strength heavy weapons would seem like the obvious choice, however there's always a chance for something a bit more off model

Look man, I'm just imagining Oni girls except in tracksuits and swapping sake for cheap vodka and Taiko drums for hardbass and it's down right scarousing, okay?

These are lands men's boners weren't meant to tread.

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Well alright then.
Whatever's the most fetishistic, so probably somethibg really phallic

All weapons can be interperted as phallic so there's no winning there.

I suggest we go with Curved swords, Sabers. With heavy blades. They have a height advantage most fo the time. So something with good chopping power.

We must move ever onward user.

>THEY'RE ALL FROM THE TROPICS WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE SIMPLE MINDED AND DRESS LIKE SLUTS
Well if you wanna be subversive or something, you could set them in not!Nordic lands. Throw in some science bit about larger organisms producing more body heat because their bodies work harder to maintain all that mass, and you get scantily-clad pseudo-valkyries.

Fine. I trust you to take me there.

How large of amazon we talking?

If giant sized then blunt weapon so they dont constantly chip and break an edge.
If just taller than normal what said, curved blades for chopping power and of course spears, would say more like long glaives but to us they would be pike sized.

>Throw in some science bit about larger organisms producing more body heat because their bodies work harder to maintain all that mass
Which is why wooly mammoths we're so bald, right?

>Not!Vikings and not!Valkyries
>Subversive
Srsly nigga?

Subversive in the sense of pointless snowflakey-ness for its own sake. Amazons are either Greeks or jungle savages, so going "MY amazons are Valkyries!" was the kind of thing that was meant to sound facetious.

I meant that more in the sense of the pseudo-science that science-fiction or some fantasy settings use in their descriptions, i.e. "here is some totally real science to justify thing" even though thing is blatantly unrealistic and it's pretty clear that justifications came after the fact.

Alternatively, call me a retard because it was one of those passing thoughts I had in the shower.

>pointless snowflakey-ness for its own sake.
You mean like this whole damn attempt to make extra fetishy Mary Suemazons?

>Alternatively, call me a retard because it was one of those passing thoughts I had in the shower.
We'll do that one, because if your psuedoscience is so psuedo it falls apart at a surface level inquiry, it's not even psuedoscience

i like your idea and enjoy your company.

Amazons produces a 10ft heat aura that grants Endure Elements: Cold.

so if you knock her up in the middle of winter, you better have a fireplace handy?

>Amazons are literal bedwarmers
YES PLAYERS YOU HAVE TI CUDDLE AGAINST MY OC DONUT STEEL OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOUR CHARACTER. YES GOOD, LIKE THAT. AND I'M MAKING YOU THE LITTLE SPOON FOR EXTRA WARMTH. ROLL CON TO NOT BREAK ANY BONES DURING THE CUDDLING

>Lesbian holding a pregnancy test
Either we just went straight up futa or there is cuckery afoot.

You may have to calm down or else you'll have an stroke.

QUIET YOU, I AM THE GAME MASTER. NOW CUDDLE THAT AMAZON OR HAND IN YOUR CHARACTER SHEET BECAUSE YOU FROZE TO DEATH. I AM MASTER OF THE WORKD YOU INHABIT AND I DECLARE THAT THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE THIS FRIGID LAND IS TO BOW DOWN TO YOUR AMAZON SUPERIORS AND BEG THEM FOR THE GIFT OF THEIR FIRM, WARM FLESH

OH, AND ROLL A WILL SAVE TO NOT KNEEL DOWN AND START LICKING THOSE EXPOSED GIRL ABS THAT ARE ETERNALLY GLISTENING WITH A THIN SHEEN OF TASTY, SALTY GIRLSWEAT FROM THE HEAT AURA. DO IT, DO NOT DEFY YOUR GAME MASTER.

>Keeping drinks warm by putting them on the amazon.
>Don't need a fireplace, just get near the amazon.
>Longhouse full of amazons is insanely hot (temperature-wise).
>First Arctic explorers were amazons.

Don't threaten me with a good time.

ALSO YOU WILL COOK ALL YOUR MEALS ON THEIR SCALDING HOT ABS AND THIGHS OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE TO MAKE A CON ROLL TO RESIST FOOD POISONING FROM EATING RAW MEAT
I DO AS I WHIM, FOR MY WHIM IS LAW. SO SPEAKETH THE GAME MASTER. NOW HEAT YOUR DRINKS BETWIXT THE SCALDING LOINS OF YOUR TUNDRAZON MISTRESS

Back from food, and the one user's complaining about the OP did remind me of some things I left out

>Treatments do appear to be heritable, but only the first level, soldier and elite actually have issues conceiving due to modified biology but can breed
>Each treatment increases caloric intake, the latter ones massively so and while it's a well known idiom that an army marches on it's stomach, the amazon nation is constrained by it, due to it's heavy use of the treatments it's military's size limited by it's food production and is currently unable to grow any further
>Due to the mix of powerful build and large size, most arms/armor the military uses is large size
>While the leader isn't the only one who knows how to make the stuff needed for the treatments, it does require a fairly high level limiting how much others can make

Though thinking about it more I do need to try to puzzle out the civilian government, or maybe it's just a military dictatorship?

>Those original stats i threw out there were more just Meme stats, Powerful build however is a must, Maybe even Large size with Powerful build at the later stages.
Agreed on size increase and powerful build, do like the idea of them becoming very strong but probably should be limited to high levels
That could perhaps work a bit better, one thing I didn't consider when I first wrote up the stats was that an increase in size category goes hand in hand with +8 str, -2 dex, +4 con, and +2 natural armor, maybe change things up so the growth goes
>+2 Str, Con
>Powerful build, +2 Dex, Con, (maybe Str too)
>Large size +2/4 dex, fast heal
>Beyond that you start getting into one off high level opponents
Though I think I may just do this as a monster class instead and ditch the current version, still I do love the idea of high/epic CR amazons being, maybe not as big as OP's pic but certainly borderline giantess

Tropical might work, I was thinking more temperate though

>Slavazon in OP's pic is blushing
>Looks like Yuri found himself a good tall wife

Blunt swords for the larger ones, the kinds designed to cut by crushing more than due to sharpness
For the smaller amazons I say spears and curved swords like suggested

On the original meme stats there was the inclusion of increased environmental resistances which is something I'd like to include but wasn't sure how
Armoring/clothing one probably would get expensive the bigger they are and if their natural resistances can make up for it could reduce some of that cost

Smaller ones would probably be more common, I'm thinking most are at most a head and shoulders above most men, but there can be a few giant ones

I was thinking maybe have their body temperature be naturally higher as a sorta in lore explanation for why they can endure elements better (yes I know that's a shit reasoning, but it goes something something boasted metabolism, something something better homeostasis something something noticeably warmer)

Not that hot

QUIET YOU, WE ARE NOW THE FIRE IN THE COLD, THE GIRL ABS SO RADIANT THEY MELT SNOW

You two are trying way to hard. I just wanna eat steaks off of my Amazon waifu's literally smokin hot abs

>an alchemical dick
Which is unatachable (has a harness for it though) and must be kept secret for whom ever wields said dong can command the Amazons

On a side note, that would make the son (daughter) father to his own siblings?

>YOU WILL COOK ALL YOUR MEALS ON THEIR SCALDING HOT ABS AND THIGHS
That actually sounds fucking hilarious, just the amazon lying and waiting while somebody else starts boiling a pot on top of her.

>Not drinking hot chocolate brewed in your Amazon waifu's navel
What are you, a gay?

Same person user

Actually kinda does now that you mention it, but then again using firebased creatures as a stove is always funny. Probably cause people damage just by touching them though

I think you mean is permanently attached but can take on any size or shape the son (girl) Will's it to

>eating off your amazon

Be sure to wash and wax them first

>can take on any size or shape the son (girl) Will's it to

FOOL! THEY ARE PERMANENTLY PERFECTLY SEASONED WITH THAT THIN SHEEN OF SWEAT. DIDN'T YOU READ THE SETTING NOTES, CARL? THERE'S A WHOLE TEN PAGES DEDICATED TO THE TUNDRAZON'S AMAZING AND PERFECTLY REGULATED SWEAT PRODUCTION CAPABILITIES

Well sure, but it's still a dick. It's really awkward to stab someone with your dick, trust me on this.

What a gross, mannish face

post better then

Got bored, amazon class
1d8 hd, 4+int skill points/lvl
Amazon Class
Level BAB F/R/W Special
1st +1 +2 +0 +0 +2 str, + 2 con
2nd +2 +3 +0 +0 Environmental resistance (can resist extreme hot/cold IE anything less than that would cause a point of hot/cold damage)
3rd +3 +3 +1 +1 Speed increase +10
4th +4 +4 +1 +1 +2 dex
5th +5 +4 +1 +1 +2 str, + 2 con, Powerful build
6th +6/+1 +5 +2 +2 fast heal 1
7th +7/+2 +5 +2 +2 Damage reduction 1/—
8th +8/+3 +6 +2 +2 +2 dex
9th +9/+4 +6 +3 +3 +2 str, + 2 con
10th +10/+5 +7 +3 +3 Damage reduction 2/-, Large size (loses powerful build), fast heal 2
11th +11/+6/+1 +7 +3 +3
12th +12/+7/+2 +8 +4 +4 +2 dex
13th +13/+8/+3 +8 +4 +4 +2 str, + 2 con, Damage reduction 3/-
14th +14/+9/+4 +9 +4 +4 Fast heal 3
15th +15/+10/+5 +9 +5 +5 Powerful build
16th +16/+11/+6/+1 +10 +5 +5 +2 dex, Damage reduction 4/-
17th +17/+12/+7/+2 +10 +5 +5 +2 str, + 2 con
18th +18/+13/+8/+3 +11 +6 +6 Fast heal 4
19th +19/+14/+9/+4 +11 +6 +6 Damage reduction 5/—
20th +20/+15/+10/+5 +12 +6 +6 Huge size (loses powerful build)

Thoughts? Pretty much just lazy conversion of the barbarian class, thinking about maybe redoing it going by synthesist summoner's eidolon's rules and treating it as always fused (and stripping out all non related class features of course), might be a bit less unbalanced that way
That one user sperging out makes me wanna put something about fire damage just for him

It's shit, senpai

For the love of god, I want more slavzons. At the very least it provides a different angle from the usual jungle warriors.

Do you want them proto, medieval, imperial, soviet, or modern?

I'd say it depends on the rest of the setting but I wouldn't mind Imperial.