Stat him

Stat him

Above Blast if you ask me, nobody can stop the King Engine.

Impossible, his power level is too high to register

Obviously a level 20 Mastermind rogue who's dumped everything into Intimidate and Performance as well as expertise (video games)

And luck. He bumbles his way to success almost as much as Saitama does. Thoigh that may just be Saitama rubbing ofd on him.

DEX 1,000,000

Not exactly. Remember he just happened to be at the site of a ton of Saitama's victories and was credited with it.

Saitama gets by on his unstoppable power, commitment to heroism, and has basically nothing else going for him. He always shows up late and does nothing but react to what's on TV. Pretty much the only reason anyone likes or cares about him is his power and ability to not act like a total shitbag.

King at least can have productive interactions and scare people without the benefit of naked displays of power.

Can't wait for this moment drawn properly

How the hell one states the king engine?
Honestly I just gave up and wrote "KING ENGINE" on his sheet, players understood.

You lose.

Strength: F
Popularity: SSS
Morality: B

Where did you get that?
I thought they liscenced it so we can't get it any more.
EXPLAIN HOW YOU DID THIS

>couldn't see the sword swing
>the apple had no reaction
Someone want to explain how he knows the blade was even swung? Or that it did hit the apple at all?

He didn't, King didn't even draw the sword out of the sheath.

The samurai guy just assumed all of that cause he thinks King is super strong.

it didn‘t. King couldn‘t even draw the sword. But AS thought King cut too fast for him to notice.

So can he even do anything but look intimidating as fuck? Like, at all?

He is good at fighting games.

I think it's more that Saitama is dogshit at games.

look, we can't be sure.

You unfamiliar with the source material? OP's picture is a guy named King. His "Superpower" is that everyone believes he is the most powerful man in the world. Therefore people do mental gymnastics to justify his every action or inaction. It helps that he's always around whenever the actual strongest man in the world, Saitama, saves the day. Lesser villains and monsters can literally get heart attacks by King glaring at them.

I think it was mentioned somewhere that he has won some tournaments and got top scores in some games.

He has a lot of courage, later in the webcomic he intimidates a bunch of super villains, even though he knows they can kill him in 1 shot.

King is as strong as Saitama when it comes to video games. Remember when he beat the Blizzard Group?

no, actually.
I forgot.

Remainder that King is the only hero that the spoiled psychic brat respects

Are you an idiot?

>disrespecting the strongest man alive
>ever
Even Tatsumaki knows that would be folly.

>His "Superpower" is that everyone believes he is the most powerful man in the world. Therefore people do mental gymnastics to justify his every action or inaction.
I know of settings where this is a legitimate superpower.

Tatsumaki is perfect.

In your game, how high he need to roll his bluff check to make the enemy believe he is much stronger than him, even on a 4 to 1 advantage?

I doubt an Elder Exalt could pull out what King does in regular basis

I'd say zen with a -240 penalty.

You can't. If you stat him that would mean there is a possibility that he could be defeated, but he can't.

He was not bluffing, there were loose rocks. His superpower is that people tend to misinterpret his kind words as intimidation. He doesn't roll on bluff, he makes his enemies roll on Sense Motive with a penalty.

Ok, So how does a player become King Engine?

take credit for the work of a character who can actually do what people believe King can do.

luck and some kind of talent named stoic face

You guys are idiots, a King Engine character is easy.

>*King Engine walks on 2 orcs guarding a door*
>King Engine: I was told there was a group of you, where the rest?
>Orc Guard: What do you mean a group of us?
>King Engine: I'm suppose to kill a horde of orcs plus the war boss and all I see is 2 orcs.
>King Engine: Here a letter of Quest, Tell me there a man with 3k of gold waiting for them.
>King Engine: Also that 3k is what they paid me for the quest and your ass ain't worth 3k.
>Orc Guard: Let get out of here and find the boss, this human means business.

King Engine Scenario done, boom! *arms up*

I feel its more King rubbing of on Saitama
He is a reality warper after all even if he doesnt know it.

King's courage is definitely admirable.

This scene is from the S classes rescuing the hostage from Monster Association arc right? I don't read the original because of the art (started reading the remake since chapter 1 then learned it had an original) but I might start because I seem to have gotten over it.

His hero association stats are all 10's, giving him an 8 (the highest so far).