Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Cuckstodes cucking everyone's hype edition

>Full Daemon Codex previewed by StrikingScorpion1488
youtube.com/watch?v=WPamlLGmCGw

>Warhammer Community
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/05/faction-focus-daemons-of-slaaneshgw-homepage-post-3/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=QnEanO1QT4o

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and Such
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14771831/r
games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Home
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blood For the Blood God

2nd for grey knight/sisters/deathwatch complainers better give custodes shit too

What are some model ideas you've had in the past?
for example i want to try and turn a squad of quins into the cast of cats

strawpoll.me/14771831/r

guess we can laugh at it already?
>implying xenos ever

3rd for the Ordos!

Are the psychic disciplines literally just the index disciplines copy/pasted + the 3 power god specific disciplines in the chaos codex copy pasted?

what the fuck.

with new custodes coming how do they preform on the tabletop? They look great of course but do they bring the pain that they should?

games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Home

New Pre-orders up on NZ site.

Check it our, or don't.

>cast of cats
I like it

No.

Fucking Cuss Toads.

They're strong melee-wise, but lack speed and ranged firepower, plus they're elite units in an edition that favors hordes.

What's the best Ork flyer this edition?

>Tfw you have a way to counter Grey knights anti-Daemon powers.
New Daemons codex is so fun

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring
Banana - Men
doo doo di doo di doo

Ping pong ping pon ping pong ping
Panana - Me-en!

I got this fe-eling
Gold paint a thinning
My Cellular...
Bananular Men!

An ork struck by a thunderhammer

Everyone that voted new custodes in that poll was right.

Xenofags delusions that they are getting anything other than pity are absolutely laughable.

>1 situational stratagem makes a largely copy/paste of the index fun

????

They're a SUPER elite army in an edition that punishes elite armies hard.

Im not gonna watch SS1488's 2 hour video.

What is it?

> Xenoscuck BTFO yet again.

Their troops are are 2+ 5++ W3 T5
Option for 3++
But lack mobility/delivery and it is a horde edition.
But who knows what else they'll get...

For 2cp if a Grey Knight unit kills one of your daemon units the unit is then returned to the battlefield at full strength at the end of your next movement phase.

if you can put a unit of custard tarts into base to base contact with a unit of anything else you can be reasonably sure you're gonna kill what you're fighting.

5 bananamen with sentinel blades and storm shields will mulch their way through unhealthy numbers of pretty much anything of T

Name a better primarch. You literally can't.

Custodes are going to be awful ingame, small elite armies do not work and these guys look like they're even smaller than grey knights.
Either that or they're going to be stupidly OP and break the game
either way 40k will be worse as a whole because of them

>2018, year on the xenos.
>Necrons have been shat on since 8th was released, got nothing in CA
>hype intensifying after announcement

Oh look. It's more space marines. That's really good...

Reposting for more opinions

500 points of the Tanith First and Only

Done mostly for fun, trying not to gimp myself at the same time

Vostroyan Battalion

HQ
Lord Commissar
Power Sword, Bolt Pistol, Honoured Duelist, The Armour of Graf Toschenko
55 pts

Company Commander
30 pts

Troops
Infantry Squad
x7 Guardsmen, Heavy Bolter, Power Sword, Boltgun
53 pts

Infantry Squad
53 pts

Infantry Squad
53 pts

Elite
Command Squad
x4 Sniper Rifle
32 pts

Fast Attack
Rough Riders x10
100 pts

Heavy Support
Heavy Weapon Team
x2 Autocannon, Lascannon
62 pts

Heavy Weapon Team
x2 Autocannon, Lascannon
62 pts

Total: 500 pts

What's the best ranged aeldari anti-tank?

Almost all of them, except for Edgy Batman, Lord of furries and Lorgar

Sigmar

r34 for research purposes

>tfw I collect custodes, grey knights, and deathwatch

Is it unreasonable of me to request to only play other MEQ focused armies? I'm not entering tournaments or anything but I don't wanna play these against the million WAAC guard lists at my FLGS.

>pity

we can't even get pity. marines are too busy laughing at us.

still, my dark eldar are playable now so I'm having fun regardless of how much plastic crack marines are snorting.

m-muh incubi ;_;

no I couldn't name A better primarch, I could however name 17

if you aren't playing a variant of space marines (custards are honorary ones), then you aren't playing 40k. GW knows this.

this is what they really look like

Archaon > Abbadon

Take a vexilla and give captain a power knife. 5 man squad in melee
WS2+
22 attacks
18 S5 AP-3 Dd3
4 S5 AP-3 D1
Imagine if they get any sort of reroll buff too

> I smash your face with my model Titan
> Hahaa, this proves a point somehow
> Back to treating valuable Astartes like conscripts

someone said a few threads ago that Storm Wardens are no longer canon. Is this true or not?

GRAAAAH! MORE MARINE RELEASES MEANS LESS XENOS TO FIGHT! RYNN'S WORLD BURNED FOR THIS!

if you mean actual tank then its the fire prism.

if you're just talking about eldar grav-weapons then the wave serpent remains our premier everything because fucking serpent shields.

wrong it is this

Imagine them with no capacity to not get blasted by mortal wounds and flyers.

It's true. They also never were canon in the first place

>started a Custodes army not long into 8th
>Figured I wont get more than 3-4 units and will never perform well
>End up dominating my stores meta somehow with then and everyone cries bitch tears about them being op and broken
>They said I would never get anything more than what was already out
>They cried at the HQ announcement
>Even more bitch tears, especially from the Space Wolf player and Yinnari/ smite spam Tzeentch player

mfw

Having hope sets you up for loss.

Really I think they would look like this Or at the very most pic related.

I mean what did you expect from the codex? It isnt like they were going to re design the entirety of the daemons rules or anything.

So custodes are just GK but GW actually wants to sell them instead of squatting them like GK, yup?

nah, if anything at all they resemble cat from red dwarf

>Mutants
These abominations will be purged swiftly. The Emperor protects.

More killy. Cooler sons. Doesn't bitch when he's sent to take a muddy fortress world, just throws himself at it until it falls on him. Hates the Emperor and tried to kill him the first time they met. Actually gets stuff done post HH.

relax user, I'll throw my (Tyranid) warriors at your deathwatch and we'll see who comes out on top.

unless you'd rather fight the rainbow warriors.

GW I would drop a 3 digit figure the second plastic aspects where announced,
stop teasing me with dice you fucking kikes

Even if they aren't you can still run them as Your Dudes with the exact same history and whatnot.

People keep telling me that the codices are supposed to make things interesting compared to the indices, but so far it hasn't happened. I expected at least that the masque of slaanesh would get fun rules again.

Yeah it really seems like GK are just thrown to the wayside?
Custodes might be getting a flier and jet bikes too. They'll be more rounded and better than GKs at everything but minismite

your ynnari player is a mother fucking casual.

here, have this picture of a cuck posing

>doesn't understand Perturabo

Normies need to get out.

>tech genius
>badass warriors with badass scheme color
>humiliated rogass and his yellow barbies
>decimates his legion because he wants more effectivity
>expert in building fortresses without any without any sense for a simple mortal mind
>would have won the siege of terra if cuckmaster didnt decide to fight daddy
>still alive
>insults everyone and everythings, proving that nothing is unbreakable and perfect
>was loyal, but his father betrayed him
>all of his sons are loyal to him
>chaos dont use him as a tool, he uses chaos as a tool
>his most powerful weapon is that everyone underestimates him
>forged his own empire, where the astartes are the nobility and the non-astartes are slaves
>a single culture, a single army, a single king

ALL HAIL THE HAMMER OF OLYMPIA

Does anyone know of any torso bits that have armour on them but don't cover all of the body?
Want to use it for my Beastmen IG army, otherwise I'll just have to green stuff armour on to them

Anyone else manage to get some cool minis lately? Just nabbed this old guy off a local nid player
>Based Goodwin sculpt

Being only in FFG's books made them semi-canon. But since FFG stopped working with GW, they aren't and will never be canon, unless GW buys that IP from FFG for some reason.

Is anyone else using Battlescribe and running into this error where it is making you use Hellblaster squads that all have to be the same size?

>tfw spent literally 4 hours trying to decide the right combinations of pauldron design, left or right included chest piece, staff top, helmet, and power pack and poses for my exalted sorcerors, and still have only assembled 2 of the 3.

what the fuck is wrong with me and this hobby

Depends on your view point. As a Nurgle demons player I'm hype.

>killing loyal servants of the emperor
Extra heretical

>Vanilla Marines
>Catholic Marines
>Vampire Marines
>Viking Marines
>Good Psychic Space Marines
>Evil Psychic Space Marines
>Spike Marines
>Gross Marines

And now Stormcast Marines. Oh, good.

I fucking hate Serpent Shields.
Wave Serpents should not be more durable than a fucking Land Raider.

Fucking Knife-Ears.

>Mutants and abhumans
>Capable of true loyalty

He actualy ran them because his win rate was something like 98%. he was the kind of guy who kept a spreadsheet of every fight so he could alter his army to win more. Custodes always gave him some trouble and now the combination of the nerf to his two armies plus more custodes releases also made him mad.

Same story with his Tzeentch army,
it was always 90 Brimstone Horrors in 9 10 man squads, the changeling and everything else spams smite making an army wide 4+
with -1 to hit, very hard for Talons to deal with

Got two sets of the OOP Necromunda Redemptionist army.
I'm pretty chuffed, that along with the mohawk NM are my favourite miniatures GW ever produced.
Might even try to get more of them and start an IG army based off them, an expensive dream for sure.

I just want to know why some asshole decided to post this the day before the reveal.

Sometimes I just want to hear the announcement from the company, not from a leak. Is that so much to ask?

This actually seems like the best representation for them in-game.

If you care that much you should have avoided social media

you could stop going to places where leaks are often posted then. Is that so much to ask?

Been out of the loop for a while now but would there be any way to run a guard army with as many sentinels as possible as sort of a scout force.

Ran a similar concept with Eldar when their new codex dropped and had a ton of fun, any help welcome.

>Got two sets of the OOP Necromunda Redemptionist army

Which one? The 90's set or the 2000's set?

Nah bruh you don't have an Eldar player/ynnari player worth a shit if he's losing to custodes. 2 Hemlocks will shit on your whole army.

I’m gonna need to make a new penguin just to show how shafted we got.

Rumor has it there is more
So stay away from here for a few more hours and F5 the community page

>that mock

Ah,new justaerin squad I see

After a massive battle, a squad of berzerkers find that they have killed everyone on the planet. Minutes later they turn on each other and soon there's one berzerker left. All the blood has been spilled. There is no way off the planet because they blew up all the spacecraft and gutted the pilots. The blood is drying up and flaking away. A Lone space Marine now sits in the middle of a large smelly brown field with no living thing left to fight.

>What does he do?

Honestly I hope it prompts them to reveal more at once instead of a crappy dripfeed over the next week.

>says the Krieger who is a clone of a human
>Whos planet almost fell to chaos and defied the emperor

I hope so, but honestly I guess I just don't get the appeal of leaking shit.

Oh he hasnt been loosing, I have never beaten his Eldar/ Yinnari army, though the Yinnari side has been shelved since the nerf. The reason he is mad is because suddenly ther is another army thats getting better and its not his, its why he hates guard, because this ed they are stronger.

Yes, Why would you want to have to suffer through the hype only to get cucked by Marine shit.
Though i personally don't think the hype post was about the custards.

>tfw chadstodes cucking npcs and chaoscucks out of new content
>tfw Dorn soon

you can literally run a force of nothing but sentinels if you want

Not all of them were loyal, and he did not trust his marines farther than he could throw them, hence why his bodyguard is robots.

Almost.

This thread has been visited by the sleepy Krieger of Well-Rested Combat Preparedness.

Pleasant dreams of human supremacy and glory in combat will find you, but only if you reply with "Be rested and kill well, sleepy Krieger".

He throws himself onto his chainaxe as followers of the blood God are known to do as Khorne cares not from where the Blood Flows.

just run outrider detachments, you'd need a HQ, but literally everything else could be sentinels