THE WALL IS DOWN

THE WALL IS DOWN
I REPEAT, THE 2MILL SELL WALL IS FINALLY DOWN
MOON MISSION IS A GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/J8zuJ47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can't hear you over the sound of the thrusters preparing for takeoff

If these walls were caused by the "trade as much DBC as you can" contest, I don't know what to say. Can anyone explain?

Whales basically stall the price and buy and sell at a set price for as long as they can keep it stable.

Good

TAKING MY 32K DBC TO FUCKING SATURN

I bought ath at 152 for 12 eth put another 12 eth in on the dip at 105
Comfy

That much makes sense, but the possibility that these same whales are buying their own walls to win this contest and/or generate FOMO is just unreal to me.

Bout damn time

10k DBC I'm all in on this sucker

They know you know
See you at 1$

ok I'm in, let me know once we are on moon

I'm missing out on ICX now, so this moon mission better blow that one out of the water

>"trade as much DBC as you can" contest

what the hell kind of contest is that anyways? are the exchanges trying to encourage price manipulation?

That's exactly what's happening, then people are going to be left wondering why they're slowly bleeding while the whales go back to accumulating.

All strapped in. Is this gonna be bigger than Raiblocks?

new walls will appear. It has been like that for 3 days now.

Luckily I abandoned the moon mission for other more interesting.

like?

ah god that felt good

they encourage taking as many fees as they can and earning bank on every single trade

I SEE THE PROMISED LAND

UP 10% IN 30 MINUTES

Nah not short term , I think it will be great though for a long term hold

KEEP THE BUYS COMING IN HOLD OFF THE SELLS

FUCK MY FIAT IS TAKING TO LONG TO GET TRANSFERRED TO COINBASE
NEED TO BUY THIS
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT WAIT FOR ME WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WIT WAIT WIAT WATI WAIT AWTI AWIT AWIT WIWATI WAIT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

Stupid whales with sell walls trying to keep us poorfags

SELL WHATEVER BULLSHIT COINS YOU HAVE AND BUY NOW, ROCKET IS LEAVIN FOREVER TO MARS

It'll take another 10-15 to get it to KuCoin. But don't worry, you'll get on the train in time

Its too late its at .15 now. Should've jumped on when we were at .08

Whoever just bought 32k I love you

There's a 600k wall at 195 and a 1M wall at 198, get in before they fall

ENGAGE THE BOOSTERS

So how many coins are in circulation right now? One thing I read says 1.5 billion another said 2.5 billion.

Who /comfybrain/ here?

majority of sell orders are between now and about 220 i think, this could be a pretty big mission if we can break past those

What is the ATH for this coin?

HUGE GREEN DIDLO LETS GO ANONS

Yes its been covering around .08-.10 past couple of days

It's around 1 Billion, possibly less depending on how you define "circulating"

Alright I've successfully FOMO'd in. Hopefully I didn't come too late.

deepgain

we are the brainlets and we will never fucking sell

It is at an ATH right now

Big walls were just removed.

3400 DBC here
will i make it friendos

Nevermind, my brain is shattered from years of substance abuse

It's not even 4 days old you autist.

4k here, let's hope so

What is DBC and should I fomo in rfn?

would take to long to explain. Quick fomo in before u stay poor faggit.

>what is dbc
who knows
it also doesnt matter
yes absolutely FOMO all in

when do you guys plan to dump?

AI distributed across a blockchain.

1000 Semantic functions.

Vastly cheaper than current AI solutions.

Already has major investment. Gonna fly.

All you need to know is chicks and Ai. These guys won first place in an national Ai tournament where 30 others competed. Has backing from NEO. Only on low volume exchanges and coming to more soon. It's a no brainer.

Not before 3000 sats

Threw 15 ETH into this at .145, not sure if I wanna make an easy 5 ETH profit and cash out now at .195~ or just wait and see where this goes

KUCOIN REFERRAL 1b3PN

GTFO IN HERE ANONS

GUARANTEED MOON LAMBOS

and im out ath and riding another moon. enjoy your bags its already huge mcap LOL

LOL
you do know this is like 4 days in the market right?

have u seen price ??? its already 1 cents for 10 billions coins. its pumped as fuck uu gonna get dumped on bro at the first delay they announce

Just wait, user. It hasn't even begun.

*sigh* I really don't know if you're lapping or honestly stupid. Everything you said is wrong and you should go educate yourself before coming here again.

Commmmmfy Chat and PnD... DBC 2 moon

discord.gg/J8zuJ47

AND NOW THE TRUE TEST.

HOLD FAST OR ELSE EXPIRE.

If these next sell walls are eaten we'll get to at least 240 gwei and tin foil hands like can post pink wojaks

This is it boys. We've broken through the triangle. There are a couple more sell walls above the triangle where we sit now, but once we eat through them, this is gonna be a killer moon shot.

Love,

Lain

Remind me when i bought req for first time.

This is going to explode

You convinced me to buy into this one.

Thanks

ok lets screencap this and check price tmrw ill say between 10-9 max

What can be more interesting than whale watching?

Also, looking at the total volume in the walls above the triangle, it might be another hour or bit longer until the huge moon shot. They are being eaten away now, though, so be patient, user.

retard, that's the total supply and not the circulating supply. besides, it's at 15 cents rn and not 1

kek

choke faggot, you're wrong. 10 billion circulating coins? are you eating ear wax? fuck off, I fucking hate retards like you with the worst fud possible

please enlight us what is the circulating supply?

it just did 100% the chink will wake up in three hours and dump on you and lain will laugh

Why would I entertain you with your ridiculous claims? We obviously have different investment strategies. We get it, you're out. So go be a pajeet somewhere else.

You don't need to be a genius to know the price is gonna go down. It's also going up after that. Fucking moron.

Nuls and Ven gonna make you rich!

AHAHAH HERE WE GOOOO!!!!!!

i never said it wont go up in a few months. but right now it will dip , no news, already super high mcap, unknown chinks backedup by neo ceo (invisible man) as advisor. its full fomo it will dump on ya

So, when it moons, what do you expect will happen afterwards? Should we sell after big peak or hodl?

hodl. People panicked at RPX look at it now.

DBC will shit on RPX tho.

TRIPS OF TRUTH FOLLOWING BLINDLY WITH 1.5K BUY IN

I personally will hodl. This is going places. Maybe, once it has risen enough, cash out little chunks until you got your initial investment back, then let the rest do whatever it wants, so you have technically no loss and can only gain.

Are you from Reddit? Do you really think a coin needs new to moon. Look at the alt market. Every single shitcoin has been mooning. DOGE is up 200%. It has not had an update in years. Even fucking Confido went up almost 100% last week and that is a know dead project and exit scam.

Crypto doesn't run on real world projects. It's all fucking vaporware. The money comes from speculation and self-fulfilling prophecies from everyone using the same TA and thus all buying or selling when they think they should based on that TA.

its around 1.5b
"hurr its goin' to fall durr" of fucking course, which coin doesnt.

yes please, dump on the guy who bought in at 7 cents.

you literally are retarded

It will moon for a few hours, then do a small dip, then sideways for a bit. After a day or two, we will see another much larger moon. If you feel you can time the lift off of the next moon after this one, go ahead and sell and go for other trades, but if you feel you can't, I would just HODL, as you could miss the +150% moon that is coming after the sideways (I missed the big XRP launch this way).

>Every single shitcoin has been mooning. DOGE is up 200%. It has not had an update in years. Even fucking Confido went up almost 100% last week and that is a know dead project and exit scam.

Are we in a bubble because people can't cash out thanks to taxes?

Hmm, I'll either hodl or go for the icx moon later this week that lain mentioned, maybe do both, thanks.

>tfw new tax regulations encourage the crypto bubble

I don't know what to feel about this.

Is this still mooning? God damn man how high?

I think this is result of a culture of excess, technological isolation and tech explosion, and an emerging population of young tech savy males who have extra money, but don't trust banks or the normal stock market. The entire world right now is kind of fucked up now and this is a manifestation of it. It's a uncontrolled, regulation free way to make money off the greater fool theory. As long as people see it as a way to get rich quick, a mix of desperate, greedy, and skilled people will come in and buy, buy, buy. As they do so, prices will continue to increase.

Last alt season was from crypto hitting the wider internet nerd population and blowing up, now we're entering the phase of outlying normies and some institutional buyers entering, which is fueling this new alt season. Those who know how to play the market will make a shitload and those who don't will get rekt, but as long as that chance is there, people will keep coming and so will the gains.

Here are (slightly dated) charts comparing LEND and ICX. Use them to help you time as you move between ICX and DBC.

We're in the first ICX moon now, so check the ICX chart now to see a more update version.

Lets all love Lain

stop putting sells under that wall you weak handed faggots.

>
aleady 10% up in next moon of another kucoin :) with a low marketcap, a good team, a good product and a good token. none that DBC has.

Anyone know anything about QLC? Should I buy some of that too?

Beginner here: Is the moon really only a 15% increase? That doesn't really sound too high.

>all time
still correct

When would you sell DBC for ICX?