Drawthread - Nho Hwan Eez Loyal Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7sJey
i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anchor post. Drop your WIPs here.

Migrating request to the new thread.

Hello, Drawthread. If it isn't too much trouble I would like to request a high elf knife fighter I'll be playing in an upcoming 5e game. The relevant information and images should all be found in the reference image but if need be I can expand or elaborate.

For pose/expression she should look like a smug cocky shit. Part of her personality is faking it till she makes it and she has a chip on her shoulder about proving herself.

She currently works as a bounty hunter so if you want to add some manacles or tid bits to reflect that feel free.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and to anyone who picks it up.

I'd like to request this sword, except the hilt is made of red metal inlaid with gold, and it is only a hilt - the blade, instead, is acting almost like a lightsaber one, made of unmoving fire and pure heat instead of crude matter.

Thanks!

Migrating this one over

Anchoring for drawfriend.

Migrating.

Can someone draw me a Harlequin Shadowseer, taking off their mask after a battle or play with this face? Main colours for the Shadowseer should be black and green.
Bonus points if the background shows a battlefield filled with dead Word Bearers or Emperor's Children Chaos Marines. One extra internet if the tattoo in the neck is visible.

Anchoring for OR, it's finally done, sorry for such a long wait!
Hope you have fun playing this character my dude.

Can you explain to me what you think the difference between the A characters and the B characters bodys is?

There's not a massive differences, I just wanted to give a bit more detail and reference for things like musculature, tone, etc. Just a few more details I can toss on the reference, really.

B's body is nuder.

Trying to post here, but 4 Chan keeps thinking I'm spamming. I'm on mobile, so I've had to leave the page to get links and stuff, and because of this, it kept refreshing my page, so I'd copy and paste my post. Do any of you guys know how I could post what I've already written without being called a spambot?

Just edit it somehow instead of sperging about it being the exact same post?

I dunno why it thinks I'm spamming, I literally haven't been on 4 Chan in months. I brought up the copy paste thing because that's the only thing that I can think of that might be causing it.

Who knows but fix it and be done with it.

I tried. Couldn't figure it out. Figured I'd ask.

"Fix it" meaning follow the instructions outlined and move on.

Requesting a recurrent merchant/pre gen pc for Barbarians of Lemuria.
She have the same body type and outfit as pic 1 with the dark skintone, face, haircut and cape as pic 2. The cape also have a hood.
Additionally she have the same flute as pic 4.

Reposting.

I wanted to request a smuggler for the EotE game I'm in - a reference image is attached.

The character is a relatively young buck mid-rim wannabe who lives in the moment and flies by the seat of his pants. He's basically making up this whole thing as he goes, learning the hard way. It helps him that he's a good shot with a bit of luck.

Facially, I'm picturing something like the far left - black, short hair, blue eyes, a cocky smirk, a bit of stubble or beard shadow. He wears a jacket like the one pictured, rarely ever zipped, and a rumpled button-up shirt underneath that. Usually he wears the sort of trousers you'd see on a spaceport mechanic, with beat-to-shit steel-toes. I've provided a rough approximation.

This character is a two-gun fighter, and he wears his guns like the image on the far right; one in a cavalry draw, the other in a standard draw. It's really just a fashion statement for him, rather than a practical thing.

Pose-wise, I defer to your judgment, but I did have an idea that he might be standing at ease, hands resting on the butts of his blasters.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this request!

Anchoring

Requesting an X-Wing pilot for Age of Rebellion.
>Pose and outfit of the girl on the left
>Face and build of the girl on the upper right
>Scarf of the girl on the lower right
>Helmet from the lower rightmost pic

requesting a barbarian-esque Druid. Armed with Staff/Spear and a scimitar (curved sword). Dagger shoved in the belt. Greaves, Antlered Helm, Bracers and girdle should be primarily tooled leather rather than metal as Druids can only use leather armor. Thank you!

migrating

Migrating my Ainu hunter request.
He's old and quite stern towards most, but has a soft spot for his dog.
He's supposed to mostly face towards the viewer and have a serious/stern expression, with his dog happily trotting next to him.

Hope I captured what you were going for.

Requesting the character on the right with the expression on the top left, grinning and revealing teeth like bottom left. The scar and cut ear that he has should be fresh.
If you want to add any background I'd appreciate if it was desert inspired.

If any Necron-loving user would like to take a go at this Lord (Lady?) design, that'd be real cool. The world needs more robo-zombie ladies.

Yo, i know I was gonna post another wip but I got sick and have just been in bed the past two or so days. I'm feeling a little better so i'll pick up where I left off tonight

Anchoring color ref for You can't bump an anchored post, right?

No trouble, I'll be around!

all finished, hope you like it!

Not OR but nice!!

>horseridingagypsy

False advertising.

Looks very nice though.

really cute, that horse has some short legs though

ty!

yea, i'm pretty garbage at drawing animals and backgrounds, so get ready to see a lot of bad drawings of those.

i was TRYING to do a pony, but it just looks like an adult horse with short ass legs. it's a corgi horse.

I would like to request a dark knight in full plate armor wielding a massive two handed sword. I would like all of his gear (armor, sword, misc equipment) to be based off this helmet. Feel free to go nuts with his design. Thanks in advance.

Kids Swords & Wizardry party anchor! Thanks drawfriend!

Requesting B&W line art of a magic item in my game: The Helm of Padius which summons ethereal ancient heroes to fight by the wearers side (for a time) Much obliged for taking a peek at this request. Thank you

Ha! That's some great smugness! Thanks much, dude.

Requesting my adept from my current Shadowrun game. He's an SAS deserter who's taken up a kind of knightly persona, which is what he originally hoped he would get to be.

>Wears a button up and tie under a black leather jacket, with advanced body armor sandwiched between. The collar of his button up and the tie are still visible over the top of the body armor.
>His right jacket sleeve is entirely covered in a knight's armor. Black with gold embellishment along the edges. His opposite shoulder has a big Union Jack patch on it.
>Pants are simple dark jeans with a huge revolver strapped to one thigh. Simple black combat boots.
>Young and haggard looking, with a pair of round sunglasses that don't actually do much to hide his eyes. Hair buzzed down.
>Primarily armed with a longsword, made to modern tactical specifications. Not embellished at all besides the necessities but almost as tall as he is. Matte black.

I'm sick today so I made a parody of Earth Chan who's actually supposed to be flat.

Here you go friendo, feel free to rerequest if you weren't looking for a cartoonish type of thing.
Hope you have fun playing this character!

first drawthread request ever done

C I K A P A S I !!

Not him but A has wider hips than shoulders and a very slender neck and waist. B's hips aren't as wide and is more top-heavy.

bretty gud bro
welcome to the drawthreads,
and thanks for the delivery.

Can I get this half-drow wielding a glaive or Lucerne hammer?

Requesting my Crusader serving (dnd) Leviathan.
The stance on pic related is perfect, but would like the halberd instead of an axe, and the sigil on the surcoat would be the sigil without the demon runes around and within. And the color for the surcoat would be the grey/blue like in the bottom left.
Thanks if any kind user takes my request!

Requesting what is basically the Dreaded pirate Robert of the campaign I'm running
He is wearing the same outfits, hat and mask as depicted on the picture. His eyes are not visible though as he have no face at all
I would like him to be sitting on a treasure chest overflowing with golds and other riches or at least just enjoying booty in general

requesting my half cyclops in a battle ready pose while she's battle worn and surrounded by goblins.

Just got on to see this but thank you so much!!

Two fulfillments from one request I feel so blessed.

Requesting an Orc Witch Doctor/Voodoo Priest.

He is tall and skinny, like to the point of being able to see the bones of his rib-cage. He wears little clothing but lots of trinkets made from the bones of small animals even a few skulls. Vials or bottles of sickly glowing potions hang around his belt. Tribal painting all over his body, nose piercings bald head... yada... yada... yada, you get the idea right?

For a bonus I would like him wielding a staff with voodoo dolls depicting my player characters dangling from it. Perhaps he is even ready to drive a large needle into one of the dolls.

forgot to post like to players images
imgur.com/a/7sJey

Don't know if the guy that wanted his IG bren carrier is here, or if it's the right pic, but there's one here

Just so you know - I'm definitely not going to finish by the next time the kiddos meet up. I've officially lost the battle and got sick again. I do intend to finish, I just don't know how long it's going to take and I feel rather bad that I've had you waiting so long.

I just finished some character portraits for my group.

Requesting a bust shot of my Paladin. He's a guy worn down by the world but somehow he keeps on fighting.

He wears the suit on the right, only without the helmet or cane. He has a breastplate and gauntlets to cover his chest and hands. Pose-wise, I think a stance like the left pic would be good. Maybe have his arms crossed or something.

Requesting this character in a heavy armor, something not so heavy tho, a middle point between a warrior and a crusader/paladin, a bit not to the crusader side, but without any religious emblems.

Helmet-less please.

Heavy weapons like 2-h hammers and swords would be great.

Metal bikini is a big no no.

Character reference: i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png

Please and thanks.

Here's a sketch, bruh. I'm working on the lineart. Lemme know if you want any changes made to it.

Requesting a female half-orc that's a little more creature design than sexy tusk girl.

dude neat

A bit of an odd request:
I'm looking for a spring crossbow like pic related, but done with more of a traditional medieval-ish fantasy aesthetic, rather than the futuristic/science-fantasy look in the reference.

Here you go. Hope its what you wanted.

Boner

OR here. It's fucking great, dude, and it was well worth the wait. And I sure hope so too.

Requesting a Living Saint for an Only War campaign.

"The Burning Saint."

He is a young man in elegant robes. His face is calm and smiling.

He has a short beard and shoulder-length brown hair. I am thinking something similar to Athelstan from Vikings.

He has a pair of bloody wings (like the pic) and his body burns with holy fire.

That's all I have for a description. So anything you would like to add is a plus.

Thanks for reading

So I'm playing a troll Changeling in my next Shadowrun game, and I'm now realizing what I rolled is pretty much just a gug from Dreamquest of Unknown Kadath. So if any of you great artists could help me realize this guy, I would be hugely grateful.

>Overall body type like the top left of the ref, but arm shape + skin color + amount of hair like the ref to the right of that. He doesn't have a full body pelt of fur so much as thickass body hair.
>Head/face like the ref in the bottom left. He keeps his head shaved, kinda to counterpoint his mats of arm/chest hair. Skin color is also like the arm ref, obviously.
>Clothes are a heavily armored jacket, sleeves rolled up to accommodate/show off his bifurcated forearms, unbuttoned, with a dirty white t-shirt underneath and a pair of home made armored pants.
>His main weapon is essentially a huge modernized kanabo. Made of black plastics and steel instead of wood, kinda like a police baton.

Not pictured, one of the cigars he likes to chomp on all day and the look of resigned weariness on his face. Being a gug is hard, especially when you're not a bad guy at heart.

Request Human Sorcerer Spellblade.

He's a very charming guy, even though one of his ears is slightly larger than the other one. His magic has a tendency to scare the uninformed as whenever he uses magic it causes small illusionary elemental magic to form around him and objects around him, so it makes people a little jumpy. He was also a soldier, who spent the majority of his time honing his martial and innate magical abilities, so he's pretty good at the whole deal.

not OR, but that's really cool

Can't believe I'm practically done with this.

Kindly requesting a magic item for a game:
It is a somewhat old and battered left gauntlet, dull grey, with a shard of some foreign material embedded into the beck of the palm
The shard itself is pitch black, like the vantablack in the ref, and seems to pull and distort light around it, similar to a black hole or refracting light I know, it's difficult to describe

Thanks in advance!

That is exactly what I wanted! The angle/perspective! PERFECT! We play next friday. Can't wait for the lads to find this. Thank you drawfag you saved the campaign!

Post work bump.

I just wanted to thank the user who finished my request from the last thread, I was too late to post there. This art is better than anything I could have hoped for, you are amazing.

Looks great, thanks drawfriend!

Bumping.

Sorry for the big picture...first and foremost.
The character at hand is Maurice, and rather extravagant mage who likes pizzaz and flash, hailing from an rich family (enlisted in the academy to dodge suitors). She's every bit as quirky as you'd imagine, and casts simmilar to Magic Man from Adventure time. Thank you for your time!

Anchoring this request for the requester.

And posting progress.

bump

ayy this is looking really good! I'm jealous with how well the hands/arm look. How did you get so good with it? Also when you do posing do you go on sites to figure something out or do you just freehand what comes to mind?

So dynamic esp for initial sketch. I'm not crazy about the character concept but thats good art.

Thank you, Anons.

Regarding the pose I'll usually doodle up a few poses first, in this case I went for the one where I felt the sense of action was the most dynamic . I'll go on the random pose gallery in the OP and do a few quick sketches to capture the flow of some real bodies

Hands and arms are just masses of tutorials, practice and observation. I've found a few good techniques that help for drawing hands quickly but a lot of its also just doodling until things look right.

Starting.
>sneaky blaster caster
Would she have thermite/"plant a bomb and dip" powers?

Definitely considering picking that kinda stuff up. She's sort of just starting out now so most of her arsenal revolves around keeping her magic quiet and unseen, and when it is seen it's very difficult to recognize it for what it is.

Oh, my request got accidentally deleted.

Requesting this character wearing heavy armor, something in the middle poit of a warrior and a crusader/paladin, a bit more to the crusader side, but without any kind of religious emblems.

Helmetless please.

Character reference: i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png

Metal bikini is a big no no.

Please and thanks!

>accidentally

Thanks to whoever draw this stupid meme again. You are great.

namefag weeb waifu request accidentally deleted!

Who is the artist for the orcs on the bot left

Paints at some point.

Maybe I'm too late to give you a crit user but you foreshortened her face the wrong way. Her forehead should be tinier than her jaw

Alright, I have a strange one for any and all takers - Not a player character art request but a monster, the final boss monster of my campaign that is still some ways away from being encountered on the Lost Isle (basically a homebrewed Isle of Dread).

Would be very, very appreciative!

what is the name of the font you used in this image?

Aww balls. Now that you mention it.

Well, lesson learned for next time.

Wretched Remains BB

Woah!

I remember seeing WIPs of this in a couple of draw your party threads. Kickass.

?

Thank you very much.

I'm on it. Sketch soon.