The Squig

How does it poop?

It's the perfect biological machine. Maximum efficiency, there is no waste.

The organism is so simple, im pretty sure it just vomits up the very little waste product from its digestion system

fungi don't shit you raging autist

They also dont tend to run around and eat people

Not yet they don't. Yet.

Probably it vomits up whatever it can't digest.

do...
do you not know about the drops?

It doesn't live long enough to.

Tell me about the drops.

Well, you see, the drops are in a strange way the core of the ecosystem of the ork. It is a communal massive goddamn fissure in the ground where all bathroom stalls lead to. This enormous mess of unhygene creates a nutritional base for the quite frankly crazily complex orkoid ecosystem. You see, all squig creatures are bourne in some manner of ork spores, at least the true squigs, and these squigs have a natural ecological niche when working with other squigs in the environment of the drops. Essentially, the orkish sewer system is designed in such a way as to be in itself a productive biome, to be gathered by grots, which allow orks to have a very small food-income footprint.

I think it just kinda vomits up what it can't digest.

It is the poop.

no, thats teef

Do owls poop? why?

Probably doesn’t, regurgitates what it can’t digest. Or it has a cloaca that waste is put through as well

IIRC the squig is literally nothing but a stomach. So it probably just vomits it up like Poseidon in that one episode of Spongebob with the krabby patties and he goes "I am gonna eat it a second time" and spits it up and eats it again

squiggy diggy wiggy do

That's basically what skags in Borderlands do

They do, they only puke up what they can't digest.

same way you do, by clicking [Start a New Thread]

I'd go for this;I think squigs' bodies are proportionally too small to contain anything but lungs and big ass stomach that directly connects to their mouths.
sounds too efficient for such messy monsters.

So are there any warhammer models with a sculpted anus? I want to know for science.

>Tell me about the drops.

I saw a model on Veeky Forums a few months ago of a quadrupedal monster with sculpted genitals, but I don't remember if it was GW