HAPPENING

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-to-list-monero-ripple-and-ngr-friday-5th-1d4e860b7837

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-to-list-doriancoin-and-JUST-coin-friday-5th-1d4e860b7837
blog.coinbase.com/showthread.php?t=36485
ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
blog.coinbase.com/you-are-a-fucking-retard-1d4e860b7837
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH SHIT IT'S LEGIT GAIS

fake and gay

FAKE

>ngr

kek

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-to-list-doriancoin-and-JUST-coin-friday-5th-1d4e860b7837

big if true

DONT CLICK THE LINK ALL MY NGRs ARE GONE

blog.coinbase.com/showthread.php?t=36485

IT'S OUT

those were the days
where the whole board traded niggers for a day

Coinbase will never, ever, EVER add Monero or any other "privacy" coin. Since they are based out of the U.S. (California, queen jewel of the nanny state) they would be completely fucking obliterated by the justice system. The government is fine with crypto, for now, as long as they can 1. tax it 2. track it.

This tbqh fampai

>Since they are based out of the U.S. (California, queen jewel of the nanny state) they would be completely fucking obliterated by the justice system
The justice system actually wants them to list Monero so they'll be able to investigate and track people who buy or sell it.

so what you're saying is that ngr has a chance?

WTF is that link, in the article they only announced support for NGR

Sure but in the current market most people will just fat finger buy it cuz its on the list...

The next coin that Coinbase adds will be Ripple, and it should be obvious by now. I missed that train, so I won't gain anything from it, but it's the one that makes the most sense. After that I guess it might be Dash and IOTA. They'll only list those kinds of big coins.

XRP is a solid 1-2 years hodl. Unlike Bitcoin, it serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

In 2018/2019 you will be using it to pay for everything online (pic related), and institutions are starting to jump on board too, this was just announced:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

. .
ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

2018 will be about utility and Bitcoin will be dethroned.

Okay Mr Goldstein, just put my shekles here?

WTF I CLICKED AND MY LINK WALLET IS EMPTY AHHHHHH

always diversify.

you are a piece of shit and will die soon.

Keep it up faggot.

You don't think we are watching.

This is just the start.

whoa OP they wrote an article about you
blog.coinbase.com/you-are-a-fucking-retard-1d4e860b7837

>NGR

lyl

>XRP

Lost it.

They promised ERC20 tokens, which is a codeword for REQ. Don't miss out.

lmao they had one solid bit of heavy volume the other day and their shit started crashing

It'll pump for a while, maybe even all the way through the year, but long term it's still just a bankster scheme to accumulate other crypto for free while selling you pajeets a shitcoin doomed for failure.

Swing trade but no hodl

get that 3Py version fake ass low quality rip off image out of here. Should be ashamed for appropriating the original branding so horribly.

shoo shoo stinkylinkies

awwwww sheeeeeeit