nirsoft.net/countryip/it.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DOGECOIN DARK

Hail to the KING.

This was confirmed fake

But too late now, damage has been done vergens BTFO

source?
refresh and you get the new IP's.
Do a transaction by yourself. When the transaction finishes, refresh and search for your IP. WIN

Also, when you believe in the coin: Where has the moon benn since the recent anouncements? What I see is this:

I mean people were waiting like crazy for 'wraith'. Now we have it (actually we do not have it, but most of the community believes that because of the recent git commits) - where is the moon then?

Their subreddit is hysterical right now

>tfw pending buy order at 1 sat

fake fud

Guys. Really. Just check out how stupid verge believers actually are!

He is literally posting IP Adresses of his fellow vergetards in his tweet, believing that it proves the concept of his "privacy coin". haha what the fuck!

>le i dont know how ip blocks are delegated
kek what a retard
italian ip ranges nirsoft.net/countryip/it.html
>95.224.0.0 95.255.255.255

SAY IT WITH ME
D O G E C O I N D A R K

all those ip adresses are fake, randomly generated

Try it by yourself. Make a small transaction. Wait until the transaction completed.Go to the posted website and see if you can find your IP!

haha the sub is glorious right now

for anyone who still hasn't dumped their worthless XVG bags, look into this new privacy coin that has 10x potential written all over it. I was gonna post this earlier at $25mil marketcap, and now its already at $32mil marketcap trading only on cryptopia. $ZOI

should rebrand to mcafeecoin imo senpai baka

damn, if this is real XVG will drop all the way to the bottom soon. wtf

Anyone confirm? If so, we will witness crypto history tonight.

yes. shill it after it pumped. the picture says $3.5m. its already at $32m.

they literally just copied a tor implementation from whatever shitcoin they found
its a really shoddy implementation which leaves all metadata that exists in the ip protocol used as is
basically it does nothing

I can definitely confirm that the tech behind this coin is crap up until now. I dumped my coins because of that. In the volatile Crypto market, it can still be that this coin makes you good profits. If thats the case, my advise would be to look at it as a short term investment.

However, a long awaited "moon" anouncement has been done this morning. Where is the coin now? In the moon? No. It went down.

dude, i bought for 900 dollars months ago. I allready made 60K. Cashed out 20 and reinvested 40K. 5K is still in XVG tho... i'll just wait and see. There has been a coordinated fud campaign going on against verge the last few weeks so... we'll see.

I understand that you can make huge profits from an ICO when buying at the right time. But in the long term you have to take other measurements. Google the founders, google the developers. Evaluate the business concept. Analyse the code and the github repository if possible. I did just that, and xvg seems highly dubios to me since then

Anagram of Zion. K

>my location not on the list despite me holding verge
cucced

Zion = jew = skyrocket

>i-it's not like I even wanted verge to moon, baka!

Why the FUCK did anyone ever think XVG was a good investment? The coin has been around for years and RARELY broke out of a daily volume of more than a few hundred bucks.

This pump and dump was so goddamn obvious Stevie Wonder would have seen it.

doesn't it use TOR?

The first 4 paragraphs actually is true and more people need to understand this. Buying a coin doesn't mean you are investing in a "company" and they owe you transparency. It is a speculative investment that hopefully you did your research on and believe will succeed.

I dumped my bags this morning. I made a nice profit on it, and I don't doubt it's viability as a privacy coin but the developer communication is pretty terrible.

This for real? Thats hilarious

>the developer communication is pretty terrible.
This is true

All else is fud