bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/help:LRB6ElfSetUp
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Special:RequestAccount
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are human catchers worth it? I sometimes see human teams with lots of them and others with none.

Why is this?

I am currently building a human team and I have just the Blitzer, thrower and Ogre for positionals. Are catchers actually worth adding?

For Chaos should I get a minotaur or a 3rd Reroll with Warrior?

Rolled 5 (1d6)

GFI

I'd say the warrior, but I'm no expert on Chaos

Got given the Elven Union box for christmas. Love the models.

Been tryimg them out in BB2 and it's a fucking nightmare. Fail a pass? Fucked. Opponent gets a Blitz at kickoff? Fucked. They block an elf? Fucked.

How do I into pro elves?

Dodge away and give them one block a turn. Never ever throw elves in front of enemies unless you are breaking off up field. What roster did you start with?

I'm interested in playing Halflings.

Am i in for a world of pain?

Yes

good.

Don't take a Mino, wild animal is shit if you're not blitzing and if you do use it to blitz it will still 1/6 then go on to roll skulls/both downs. You'll soon have players that hit harder better and be reliable.
It's also AV8 so don't expect it stay around all match.

Are you playing BB2? If so they removed halflings fighting as underdogs in their team value. Just to warn you.

From last thread, the human coach who went Vampire. The Vampire gig isn't really working out. The humans continue to be very adaptive and even if fighting bash teams is uphill, I can still compete.

The Vampire gig is not working out though. I am looking through the BB2 client and Undead seem interesting enough. Should I go them instead?

Undead have the best tv1000 roster but they don't really gain much as they develop, sure wights get MB, tackle etc, Mummies get guard but their play style doesnt change.

Will they be less mentally taxing on my mental health though?

2 catchers, 2 blitzers, 1 thrower, 2rr, apo. I'm alright with dodging and keeping away, but my scoring options seem to be "run catchers upfield and hope they don't die" while I can't do much on the defensive either. After scoring it seems the other team can stall forever, score once then score again in their half.

Ok I can see how that may be an issue. Two Re-rolls even with elves is dangerous.

How does this sound?

8 Lineman
2 Blitzer
1 Catcher
3 Rerolls
Apothecary
Total 1000k

You have 3 RR, a doctor and although you have less positionals, your standard elf lineman can just about throw nearly as well as the thrower.

Also I would suggest if you're going to run a catcher or catchers up to give them one or two linemen to shield them via tackle zones.

Don't be so eager to get up field and pass the ball. Sometimes taking your time is what you need, especially if itse the start of a new half.

Pace yourself.

There are other lineups here if you want to try them out.

fumbbl.com/help:LRB6ElfSetUp

Thanks, I'll give that a go. May have to do some converting after testing in bb2

Bump

Don't let this one die Nocturnal Necromancers

Which of the four Undead teams end up the strongest when all is said and done?

Around say 1600-1900 TV?

They really all do different things and they're all really good.

Necro's probably kill the best.
Vamps are the elves of the undead.
Khemri are probably the best ballers.
Undead is like the Humans of Undead teams.

>Undead are like the humans of the Undead

Having just picked up the Undead after my vampire disaster, they are more like humans on steroids. But instead of adapting you have one giant bulldozer which is the solution for every problem. No need to adapt they just seem that good at low TV.

>Pestilent Vermin teams
I'm a newfag to BB so I need advice coming up with a roster. Should I go for 4 PoxFlingerS? They'll get booted soon into the game (except if I'm behind by 1 million TV or some shit) but they seem busted. I'm used to playing Nurgle so I never had to deal with numerical disadvantages but most coaches in my league don't seem too worried when they end up with few players on the pitch.
So should I go for all the cancerflingers anyways or is it a mistake? If I don't what can I take instead? Is 2 rerolls enough?

Also pasting what's missing from pic related :
>Novitiates GM
>Pox flingers GP (M on doubles)
>Poison Keepers GA (M on doubles)
>Cardinals GS (M on doubles)
>Rat Ogre S (M on doubles)
Rerolls are 70k

They seem like a fun team but once your pox flingers are gone you are essentially playing a gimped skaven team.

I personally would suggest a niche normal team.

NO

>there are people who think Wizard is fair and balanced

Dear god I hope GW never add Wizards to new BB, I fucking hate that shit.

wizards aren't worth their inducement cost, just play around it idiot

Undead is the strongest in ressurection tournies, necro is the theoretical strongest in leagues

mino for fun and losing
warrior for "consistency"

>Hurr durr! Play around it!!!

Fuck you, when you have someone who knows How to correctly use a Wizard, they become fucking annoying as fuck.

>waaaaah I didn't play around wizard once and it beat me up

I bet you put 9 players into a 3x3 or something equally retarded

>seriously defending a get out of jail free card tier ability
It can either get a lot of your players or snipe a ball carrier easily. It’s extremely hard to play around if you are playing against someone who knows not to waste it, aka, everyone. It’s not a matter of “play around it” as much as it is the thing being just all around a shitty ability

>waaaaaaaaaah I'm 150+ TV above the other guy it's not fair that he has a wizard

seriously grow the fuck up

its literally always better to have higher tv there arent any unfair inducements because theyre all limited or situational even star players usually are tv inefficient or have skills you dont normally want

the chainsaw players are often the best because it gives you a new way to fight your opponents for example if you were up against amazons and didnt have much tackle you could hope to get lucky with some chainsaw blitzs or fouls but youll be up against a lot of blodge zons

I'd rather use wizard than dirty tricks/magic items decks, personally.

Thoughts?

Finally have progress!

The white is going to be finished in orange and their pants are going to be layered with a brighter brown.

The picture is shit. But I need to sleep.

git gud

Rolled 4 (1d6)

Rolling for my team next league.
1 - Pro Elves
2 - Chaos
3 - Dark Elves
4 - Norse
5 - Wood Elves
6 - Skaven

Rolled 4 (1d6)

Rolling for back up because it's a requirement.
4 - Brets now.

>he hasn't had a wizard that's 1'd a lightning or failed to take down a single player out of 5.
Wizards are still RNG and they're there to level the odds, Some teams benefit more from a wizard than others, I'd honestly be more worried about a bribe when playing a fouly team.

Looks good

You do know BB2016 removed them right?

Why are halfling teams so fun?

Because you enjoy pain

I'm really doing it for the minis, converting mutated mice makes me hard for some reason.
Having a decent roster is just a way of making sure I have fun on the tabletop aswell

Yeah I do know that, my original post was saying I hope they never bring them back because they are shit.

We at the Lexicanum could use some help with getting Blood Bowl updated with the lore. If you can join us and help.

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Special:RequestAccount

>BB Lore
Blood bowl is the biggest event, like the Super Bowl. The game itself has no name, but is commonly referred to as blood bowl because everyone knows of the championship.

Nuffle is the god of dice/chance and is often invoked to negative effect.

A bunch of blood bowl championships have happened with various winners over the millenia.

The rest is block dice cuz no one reads the lore.

>The game itself has no name
Nuffle Amorical Football

FUMBBL? wtf is that?

FUMBBL is a piece of shit with a broken RNG that looks like it was programmed on a Commodore 64 by a blind guy using his dick to type.

FUMBBL is a free website to play Blood Bowl. The community is much smaller than the PC version and while some people would disagree, the more experienced coaches have a tendency to whine inconsistently if they start to roll badly or getting beaten.

One of the main advantages of BB2 is you can mute chat.

>pick up Undead after Vampires implode
>play 6 games
>4/6 games ended in concession
>one even on the inducement screen
>mfw

Is Undead literally the best team ever? I ran over Nurgle and Chaos like they were nothing and no one can seem to get the upperhand in a scrum, I just crush them.

One or two default human catchers straight from the box are probably worth having around, but don't make them bloated experience sinks. Try to score with Humans of other positions where you can. If a human catcher doesn't get stat increases quite quickly you should think of removing them and bringing in a newbie if indeed you think the team still needs them.

>lose first match to Undead
>completely shreds my armour
>with bloodweiser babe, 9/10 K.O failed to wake up
>mfw lose 3-0

Nuffle, why did you punish me so for my hubris?

>decide on a blue/orange color scheme for my Elven Union
>I realize they now look like Blue Mountain State - Blood Blowl Edition

Whelp.
What can I do/add to hammer home the retarded elf jock/fratboy theme?

You could convert a raunchy set of amorous looking Elven Cheerleaders.

>You could convert a raunchy set of amorous looking Elven Cheerleaders.
Could you elaborate?

Well jocks and fratboys aren't really complete without some hot girls to flaunt around.

You know, skimpy dressed cheerleaders. Like pic related.

Agreed, but from what/how do I do them best?

That would be a bit tougher. If you have any pair of old elven models with a bit of green stuff you could give them pom poms and uniforms if you are talented enough.

Or purchase some witch elves and go to town on them, they're already very skimpy to begin with.

Rolled 5 (1d6)

GFI

Reading through the original 3rd ed rules and Death Zone, its funny seeing the original teams. Humans literally havent changed and Goblins always had their weapons and Ripper one way or another. Chaos had 70k RR, no idea how they were meant to be functional with that, even in LrB4.

My only question is, Fan Factor seemed a big part of the meta but was it really all that useful?

I used to think saws were the best but after them suiciding or getting one shotted on me too many times, I much prefer either a cheaper star, babe or Rerolls.

Bump

They're good for fouling if they don't 1 themselves.

Its happened too many times for me to consider them a safe option. Unless its Max Spleenripper with his St4. He is hard to put down.

Help me come up with Human player names for a Human team /bbg/. Mainly Blitzers.

Krieg

Chad and Tyrone

Rolled 4 (1d6)

GFI

Bump

Thanks for that. Krieg. Kreuger Krieg sounds really good.

Any updates user?

I'm trying to come up with a good color scheme for my wood elves team. I was planning on calling them the Green Fey Sackers, so green would make sense, but I also have Orcs and Goblins painted up, and I'm worried that all of the green would not be different enough. I thought about pink, but it didn't look quite right, and I don't know what other ideas I have.

My other team color schemes are orange for humans, red for orcs, black and white for goblins, and yellow/gold for dwarves.

What are your guys' thoughts?

Green and silver may work. Its not bad to keep to a scheme you like. I always use Red on all my teamsas I love it so much. Green too is a great colour. Use a dummy model to try green and another colour to compliment.

Yellow or even red could work too.

See

Yea, my vampires arrived.

Autumnal colors would definitely work too, orange, red, yellow, brown.

I painted a bit more. I have full days so getting time and motivation is rough.

I added the final color to the pants and the bottom layer it'll be to other bits. I don't have all day, so I'll paint 4 at a time. Since I had these four and then the 4 borcs and 4 blitzers. I haven't put a wash on yet or highlights.

But I got my (hordes)bloodrunners and I'll probably use the humans that came with the box game as thralls. They're just the right size too.

Rolled 4 (1d6)

gfi

Bump

Looking good so far.

Remember that this is Blood Bowl, not WHFB. There's nothing limiting you to 'natural' colours: it's a sports team and not an army. I'm going to paint mine up in bright red and white, to mimic my local soccer team.

What do you do vs Orcs as humans?

>get ball
>they make a living wall of black orcs
>chip at sides
>have to keep pulling back
>runs me over with his line of orcs to score

Please help

Rolled 2 (1d6)

GFI

ded

Humans are adaptable.
Punch the elves,
Bullshit the orcs.

Never try to out out-bullshit the elves or out-punch the orcs.
Remember you play the Jack-of-all-trades race, you can do everything, exploit the weaknesses, you are the Master-of-none after all as well, so don't try to compete with your opponents strengths.

Is this plausible on defence? Cause Orcs just run over me.

This

www.fumbbl.com

I keep reading in this thread the way to beat the Vampires is to kill their thralls. But whenever I run into a Vampire team they all got Blodge and besides sending at most one thrall up field, they run all over the pitch no matter how many tackle zones I put on them!

Today I used my humans and fought this Vampire team at around 1450. He had 4 Blodgers and one had Ag5. I punched, kicked, spat, fouled and hit the thralls with all I got.

Easy? NOPE! Just runs up with his Vampires to terrorize my carrier, steal the ball and score.

Then he receives the very next half. Versus EXPERIENCED Vampire teams what do you do when five of them are running like there is a clear pitch?

You have to learn how to stall a cage and break it with someone big.

>1450
Were you not also 1450?

Tackle is a good skill. Takes more than blodge to win games.

Use blitzers to make way on the side. You are faster and more agile, use it.
Remember, average orc linemen don't have block, nor do black orcs at first.
Use your linemen to gang up on orc linemen, if neecssary, surround a single black orc and use a blitzer to do a one die block (since you have block and they don't, it's a safer option)
Open a path on the sides, if necessary bunch up ad then chainpush your enemies out of the way.
Once you have the ball, try to protect the ball carrier with at least another player, but don't leave the black orcs free to reposition. Remember: if they block, they can't move, and if they blitz, they don't have enough Movement to be a threat if you keep them tackled

Mino is absolutely histerical but don't expevt to win a lot, especially early games
>Tfw grew a minotaur all the way to lvl 5
>tfw he never critically injured or killed anyone all the way up
>tfw no face

Is Bloodbowl 2 still playable online? i dn't have the chaos edition, are they compatible?

Offense I think is OK its when they are receiving I have trouble. But thanks for the advice on offense. Didnt consider that.

I was but my two catchers and thrower had a fair few skills between them. I did have a tackle blitzer but he ended up getting trash marked by a thrall and his blodge vamps promptly shoulder slammed/killed another one of my blitzers. I just couldnt pin them down.

No. Bb1 Chaos Edition is not compatible. Blood Bowl 2 is fully playable online and is compatible with Bb2 legendary edition cross online play.

Would you have any sample human defense formations?