Campaign Setting

Describe your campaign with one image

In the post-apocalyptic world some of the only piece keepers are the monks of the Afro-Hispanic Way of the Chancla

My players tend to half ass things and don't think about the long term consequences. Should be fun to see where they end up and what they'll do anout it

my entire party are gunslingers with platemail

the DM is the cause of everything

A dwarf and three female halflings walk into a bar

>gomerpyle.jpg

Mutant: Year Zero - No rails edition

The BBEG is a goblin that won't stay dead. The party has already seen him die (or already dead) 3 times. They haven't figured out it's the same goblin yet.

I have a couple:

Dieselpunk skylands up top, anyone who gets below the nigh-unpssable deadly cloud layer finds un-ending oceans with volcanoes that lead to a Lovecraftian nightmare super-dungeon.

Neolithic/Paleolithic/"Stonepunk," continent on a world that the players don't yet know is in the millionth or so cycle of civilizations rising and falling.

A Mars-like planet in the very outer rim of a very slow FTL space-faring civilization. Supplies and greater governmental oversight are effectively non-existent, and pseudo-Old West shenanigans are rather common as people try to get by.

>with image
I'm retarded, completely forgot the image for any of them. Sorry.

Forgot the fuckin picture.

>BBEG

Ugh.

yer party travels through alternate timelines, bringing teheir modern technology in timelines where it doesn't exist. Their country of origin is rather pissed by this. [/spoiler]

>piece

The Wild Wild West, but half of the population is undead, monsters walk the earth, secret gods wage an invisible war with proxy soldiers, and above it all the corpse of the moon hangs motionless in the sky.

So basically Deadlands meets Borderlands, with a healthy dose of My Chemical Romance.

I started this shit when I was in high school, of course it's the product of shit taste.

The lack of explanation has only made me more curious about the dieselpunk penitente

>standard-to-low fantasy dnd setting
>serious plot about skellington army invading a kingdom
>our dnd party gets in the middle of that

I'm glad I dont play with any of you

you seem cool

>Powerplay 101

Hunter: the Vigil campaign, set in the 80's.

That Guy ran a campaign that made all of my players miserable. Now that I can come back to game nights due to an unfucked class schedule, they want me to make him equally miserable.

Not just proportionately miserable, as miserable as they were as a group.

Lets face it, we all know that all campaigns can be summed up with Pic related.

>Ugh
>>>/tumblr/

Full High-Fantasy, Anime-mode.

party of a half elf, orc, dwarf, and elf princess (minor) trying to stop a war amongst their people

The seafaring kingdom of Pictavia

We are a ragtag group of survivors left behind on an unimportant planet after aliens attack, trying to scrape together enough people and materials to survive indefinitely or until our rescue.

>I started this shit when I was in high school, of course it's the product of shit taste.
Protip, all the best settings are the product of supremely shit taste that we then later try to fix

Closest I can think of, and probably the biggest influence for the setting, but not very similar plot wise.

What system do you use for it?

Is deadlands even a good system/setting?

Did you save this from Collegehumor in like, 2004?