Has anyone here actually made money from these coins?

Has anyone here actually made money from these coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pAPUhRA
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n3fxk/im_truly_disappointed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be a shit trader
>still end up with almost $50k off a $1k investment after a couple years

Yes.

I've made about $1200 since Christmas. I'm bad at this though...

yes
invest in moon missions early, UFR is at a low right now and will moon with q1 releases

I've made over 1.4k € in the last 8 days and I've only started with 200.

How did you start learning the ropes tho?

I invested in UFR last night a little too early and already lost quite a bit. Will it recoup like a mother fucker?

Trial and error like everyone here.

Read Veeky Forums, make mistakes, repeat. Just try to legitimately learn from your mistakes and you'll make money in the long run.

how do you pull out? THis is literally the only thing stopping me

UFR is releasing their beta this quarter ,looking at 10x easily if not more with all these shills

hey man, I just started a week ago. I stopped being precious about giving my ID etc to coinbase and just made an account.. spread 100 euro across a few coins then took it to binance... got to grips with buying shitcoins and selling them, cos of the charges I was probably losing money but whatever - I just tried each thing once (thing meaning what's a wallet, make one.. what's an exchange, join. one..) and now after lurking (I was lurking for a few months before trying anything) I am gonna invest about 100 into XLM and ripple maybe.

UFR is a shitcoin buddy

Join this discord:
discord.gg/pAPUhRA
They give tips and do pumps together, shit works

Just cum inside. Unless you are black, then don't breed.

Only about 12k since july.

I just jumped in the deep end after getting bored with hodling OMG for a week in September.
Now EtherDelta is my go to exchange kek.

400% over 3k USD since September. Its not much, but I didn't have enough to invest.

>EtherDelta
they are dead.

Damn this guy is ME ...

By fucking up transactions, losing passwords and getting burned because I didn't HODL. You new kids have no idea what it was like a year ago.

> Read Veeky Forums, make mistakes, repeat.
My sides. Topkek.

that's the spirit. Keep it up and you'll eventually make it, I promise.

Yes & no
Since september, I flipped 150$ to 2000$, then added an extra 5000$.
In the end I lost 25K.
I’m beginning 2k18 as a no-coiner ;(

I made all my friends go x5-10, since november, and I’m still their inspiration & mentor. They don’t know I lost it all.

How do you "pull out" of stocks?

I think my most regretful mistake so far was like earlier this year when LTC was 30/coin I was working at papa johns delivering pizzas. I started investing half of my money every time into LTC. It mooned to 90 so I sold and bought back at like 50. Went back to 70 and sold again, but it didn't go down again, so I bought at 70 to hodl. Then like basically overnight it plummeted to almost 20 dollars and I wanted to kms but I held strong and it got back up to 70 so I sold. Then a month later it mooned to 300+ so I want to die now.

>t. Doesn't know the difference between signal and noise
I bet you're down right now too.

i've made 2.5 btc in the last 2 days

>In the end I lost 25K.

What'd you lose it on? Spread your cautionary tale so us new Veeky Forumsraelis don't fall for it.

My main problem is I don't know what I should be even researching about coins to learn if they are a good coin or not. Every time I ask on here people tell me to do my own research but I don't have the slightest clue on where to begin FeelsBadMan

Name a good wallet
Name a good buy/sell HP

9x my money since november.
If you can't make money in this market you are probably retarded.

Ingest every kind of media about investing you possibly can, read books take advice watch videos whatever, immerse yourself in it until you think you get the general idea then research research research.

I do something similar to crypto nigger (Ian Balina w/e)

I look at the linkedin profiles of the teams.

finding people with epic work histories (DragonChain, HelloGold, FunFair)

Then it's just a case of marketcap.

High risk high reward projects that are only on non normie exchanges EtherDelta Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi etc.

DYOR read nigger read!

>My main problem is I don't know what I should be even researching about coins to learn if they are a good coin or not. Every time I ask on here people tell me to do my own research but I don't have the slightest clue on where to begin FeelsBadMan

real research

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n3fxk/im_truly_disappointed/

With cryptobuble none of this matters. it's all about what normies think looks the coolest.

>most flashy website
>speculation about being listed on coinbase
>CNBC headlines.

you get the picture. truth be told most of the easy money is gone now.

Still poor :(

I played it conservatively and still up over 100% in 20 days

That's okay user, I bought at $350

What did you buy?

Bitmex

8k to 250k in 2 years.

Its all very retarded if you think about it.