S-sister kun w-what are we gonna do on the bed

S-sister kun w-what are we gonna do on the bed

why is this here

How can I persuade my girlfriend to roleplay a sister for me?

For hoping some writefag makes greentext of a naughty SoB giving an oblivious and confused marine a throat massage for his redundant organ. To which he responds with wariness but doesn't stop her because he believes it to be Sister's diplomatic protocol.

"It's called a deep strike, brother Prostaticus."

Hold on I have just the picture.

There's two sides
it could be a body pillow if you want

Luth is a blessing.

>Marines are high T as fuck
>Lore says they experience emotions more immensely than any other
>MFW GW can't even into basic Hormones
The actual result would be marines so fucking level headed it'd be silly.

I can only presume Emps knocked some SOY into the fucking geneseed whilst rushing against the clock to stop mankind from sliding back into the Stone Ages after the Age of Strife.

>Sister-kun
>kun

japanese honorifics are mostly gender neutral I think

-kun is exclusively masculine, while -chan is used for small children, girls, and occasionally women or dudes you want to get in a fight with.

Wrong.

Fits perfectly. The Marine thinks of the Sister like a Brother.

>dudes you want to get in a fight with.
Giro Majima suddenly makes a lot more sense

STEAL HIS PAULDRONS!!!

Or more likely OP was oblivious to this, which is fine

I've made pillows out of stranger, this one can hang on the couch next to Sans

Eldar >>> Bolter Whores.

You have to start by making sure she exists.

Not if it's the emperor's sons

False

No xeno could possibly compare to the purity and cuteness of a sister of battle

Since when are they level-headed? Bastards always were raging psychos only semi held back by indoctrination

>S-sister kun w-what are we gonna do on the bed
Praise the Emperor, obviously

Correct

Muscular manface sororita dykes are for war and soldiery, lovely elfy babes are for cuddling.

Sleep, obviously. Can't purge heretics and xenos when you're too tired to even pop their skulls in your iron grip. Even the mightiest of the Emperor's servants need their rest now and again.

> dat filename

WE'Z GONNA HAVE SOM FUN, 'UMIE.
*squad broken intensifies*

>Vs Tau
Wot

>indoctrinated as kids
>live in a monastery

Wouldn't put it past Marines to get confused when meeting women.

But Sisters of Battle only want shota dick

>Commisar, this ship has several undersized men
>Who seem to be developing symmetric tumors

Would chaplains molest poor innocent marine recruits?

Won't be high-t make them mostly horny and angry?

That's what choir boys are for.

So the sisters can get their emperor blessed face dickings every morning for that holy oil.

>testoterone makes you level heades
>an imbalance of hormones makes ypu level headed
>steroids make you level headed
Holy shit, leave the basement you dumb faggot. High levels of testosterone is what causes roid rage.

I don't know too much about sisters of battle lore, but whats there to prevent a feminine man or a trap from joining the sisters of battle?

Hospitallers physically checking.

They probably do a health exam? Those late night prayer sessions where the priest and his bodyguards kidnap you from the dorm and you can never tell anyone otherwise a battle servitor is going to be dropped in your home town?

Where are my plastic nuns with guns GW?

The fact that there are only two genders.

So many memes in one post
It hurts to read

Celestine, stop shitposting and get off the computer, it won't make Guilliman pick you back instead of best girl.

the fact sisters were made to circumvent a rule that the inquisition wasnt allowed to have any man-at-arms so they use women. Having a trap would defeat the purpose

I want to see a bed that can take the weight of a space marine in power armor.

Nah, it says you're not allowed to have man at arms. It's ok to have woman and children.

Just need to give the traps a little snippy snap so they never become real men.

recite the Emperor's prayer thirty-three times and then meditate upon today's actions until sunrise

There are beds that can take obese americans, I'm sure they can take termie armour.

Well, the Emperor wills it, after all.

You're forgetting the Psycho-Therapy user, like every single non/tg/ faggot.

Obviously it's from 7th edition.

Horseshit. -kun is a common suffix used by older men towards younger women or girls to show familiarity but not the kind of closeness and humiliation that -chan denotes.

No, user, the termies aren't American.

They use -san for that.

Those attention whores were all driven off to deviantart long ago and good riddance

>fucking weebs, just let me eat my goddamn donut

why is Eldar girl forcing a Tau on him?

This here . But just from a theoretical standpoint, a man that transitioned to a woman could technically become a Sister of Battle, if this is possible on his planet and changes his legal status to female too. Only problem with that is, that the Sororitas, just like the Space Marines are recruited at very young age, about 10-15 if I remember correctly. Most of them come from the Shola Progeniums, "Elite" Internats for the orphan childs of Imperium Officials, that are according to their strengths trained to be future inquisitors, commisars, arbites, storm troopers or military officiers in the Navy/Guard and the higher ranking members of AdAdmin and Ecclesiarchie.

I am not sure, if its the only way, though. For example, if you work really hard you should can become a Arbites, Bishop or Storm Trooper if you are really good job before as Policeman, Preacher or Soldier.
For the Sisters it could be more complicated because their whole "Indoctrination from Childhood" Aspect is a bit more important there than in the other cases I would argue.

-kun is also used by teachers and the like to refer to their students, no matter the gender.