Character Art

Previous thread

Let's post adventurer skellys

That was both an intresting and weird book.

Could use some Scifi images, preferably of lizardfolk.

Got a few.

Last one.

Help, guys, I need art for an ugly hunchback, a servant to a vampire - you know the type, the Igor. For some reason, the only things google presents me with are Esmeralda and Clopin. Not even Quasimodo.

I painted character portraits for a GURPS campaign. Phone posting so sorry for the quality.

This just gave me a cool idea for a side quest on my upcoming DnD campaign

I put them all into one picture

I just wish the cover was even remotely what the book was about.

However, yeah, actual insight into two warring alien races was very novel.

These are really cool, man

Need art for a ragtag bunch of mercenaries that a dragon would hire to go after another dragon's group of mercs (the PCs)

Requesting regal dwarf warrior-kings. I need a picture for a dwarven god and haven't found anything good on my own.

Anyone have male magic knights with short hair?
Anything that looks like a knight with magic or a mage in armor

>standing rocket on the moon
I remember how I thought this was a stupid thing you'd only see on silly sci-fi posters. Now Musk wants to make it a reality.

It was the old idea, pre-1960s actually.

Looking for any sci fi art of spacer dudes, preferably ones that look like explorer types

this is a really odd request but does anyone have a nerdy or wimpy ww2 soldier?

uhhh

i'm trying to look for spacers, skeleton heroes, and short haired magiknights (and whatever else catches my eye while i'm going through my folder) but i feel like i'm doing a bad job so if anyone wants anything else let me know and i'll look as i'm going through

Request for female paladins in full or half plate. High heels, bikini armor, and boob plate need not apply.

I need sci-fi pilots

Preferably dudes, but anything will do

Any one have any wuxia style characters? Preferably regal types?

These are wonderful, user!!

Looking for Sabre-wielders that could fit in your average Fantasy setting (=Not Napoleonic Era stuff)

Will be posting knights until then

Anyone have a magic knight with a moustache, or just a knight with a moustache reading a book? Preferably armed with a big hammer or axe.

Does anyone have any Greek/Vaguely Mediterranean inspired character art? Wizardly types preferred, but I'll take whatever's good. Having a heck of a time finding anything worthwhile.