World War 1 Fantasy game

I'm looking for a system that would be good for a ww1 fantasy setting and I'm having trouble finding one. Any recommendations?

Savage Worlds has this

i like the idea of a low fantasy setting for a ww1/dark ages wargame. where the trenches will stop at primeval forest because of the aggressive primeval spirits living in them. or that there's a ghoul epidemic because of the amount of corpses in no man' land.

Battlefield One is practically a fantasy setting

Bump because I am always interest in a WW1 setting.

He's not wrong, but why is the Kaiser's army represented by orcs?

Because Germans are literal monsters. Do you even WW2?
>unwarranted aggression
>massacre of 6 million Jews
>fascism in a progressive age
>state racism, sexism, homophobia
>and again, all the Jews that died

>holocaust
>WW1

I just thought that picture looked cool.

battlefield 1 isn't a tabletop rpg system you fucking retard

Hitler did get his start in WW1.

The same Germans did WW2

GURPS

Yeah.. Baiting hard i see, back to pol with ya

I love these memes, so funny. Here's how i imagine our comedy fantasy WW1 game could go down

>Not Nazi Orcs invade peaceful not Jew elf village
>Gather up all the inhabitants of the 3000 "person" village within a couple of minutes
>Throw them in Gas chambers to be GASSED, named children npc's can roll to see if their natural Gas resistance keeps them alive, some come survive upwards of 12 gasings.
>Openings in the Gas chambers should ensure a few Orc die in the gasings as-well
>Warlord "I skullfuck babies" should enter the chamber after every gasing to eat cheese and cake
>The not Nazi Orcs should simultaneously be amazingly badass, but also incompetent as fuck. When putting them up against the pc's describe how hi tech their equipment is, how their strategy is without flaw, and how they seem to almost never tire. This should make the pc's feel badass when smashing them. Outside of combat describe how incompetent the Orcs are to make the pc's feel superior to the savage hordes.
>Warboss "I skull fuck kittens" should have every fetish, kink, and perversion known to man. He should fuck Gnomes in the ass with a teddy bear, while simultaneously being gang raped by a pack of Hyeana's. He should also be a a massive purity spiraler, sentencing all the good people in the world to death over stupid things like sexuality. He should also be a half elf too, because that's hilarious.
>At the end you should let your allies in the Dark Elves gang rape the Orcs en masse, because they dared to lay a finger on the Chosen of the Gods, elfkind.

You Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus right now

The eternal German: he starts war, he breeds war.

The people who hate Germans the most tend to be either Jews, or the Germans themselves... which are you?

>The people who hate Germans the most tend to be either Jews, or the Germans themselves
That line of reasoning does explain why the Germans blamed an international Jewish conspiracy for all the non-Germans who hate them.

>>fascism in a progressive age
Don't know that progressives and fascism are basically the same.

>Rape of Belgium
>Austrians chimping out in Serbia

Yep, WW2 was definitely an isolated case.

got a medal because of a jew to

Can we not start this now, on this thread, on this board?

GURPS has books on WW1 era stuff, like High-Tech, and has books covering a wide variety of magical systems you can implement however you want.

There's also Only War. Already has a magic system (40k Warp), just re-fluff and re-crunch.

Leaving aside the politics leading up to World War I or the conduct of the war itself, Germany was a country formed of once-bickering principalities located in the historic battleground of European kingdoms, united through war by a state whose defining characteristic was its martial might and culture.
It doesn't get much more orcish than that.
Though for World War II Nazi Elves is quite popular as well.