Is this shitcoin finished?

is this shitcoin finished?

yes

yes its a proven scam, buy monero if you want privacy

im waiting for the normies to fomo into an official wraith related tweet and then ill sell the last of my bags! already offloaded 2 3rds of them (1M)

>I didn't get out at 1700 when I could

Fuck me. 1 BTC down the shitter.

literally pic related: the coin

Bought Xvg just now

No, because it drives monero fags crazy that it threatens their shit coin

It's not a shitcoin it's just waiting for another rally. Just comfy chilling, accumulating from the weak hands while a couple of bugs get sorted out then we moon. Enjoy your borero.

same here. Lets go to 1 USD bro.

look at current graphs, anothdr leg up may be incoming. Its not yet finished, but will be in a couple of days.

smelly

I bought at 10c and sold at 18 cent...put that into XLM at 24...so I'm feeling good...except i sold my tea at like 28c to get the XVG..Still up a lot but fuck its frustrating

buy some skycoin

Only OSX wraith wallet available right now. Once windows and linux wraith wallet is releases and the tech is proven to be private we can see $1 IMO

>yes its a proven scam, buy monero if you want privacy
>monero
>privacy

lol

No it's still making higher lows.

yup. it there was ever another privacy coin to come in and steal the thunder it would be now. maybe NAV coin?

>all this pajeet fuding

There must be some shit coin they wanna shill in its place

Soon another pump incoming, get ready for it.

ZenCash is pumping now. It's the next Verge I think.

>is this shitcoin finished?

yes.

>is this shitcoin finished?

No, it's not. This coin will essplode in a couple of days. Srsly guys. Cap this screenie

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on all the shit that happened to this garbage coin? I'm trying to tell my buddy about how big of a clusterfuck Verge is and I'm sure I'm missing out on some hilarious details.

Sorry m80. I feel for you. Really want you to succeed, but this coin is finished. Better sell now. Don't say nobody warned you when the an hero threads start.

Not yet. It'll do a bit of a rebound because crypto, but over the course of the month it'll drop down to a new low and stabilize there. Some people will try and buy it as a hold coin, but it'll never get to where it's been over the past week. It's not going away any time soon, but it's power to inspire hype and lambo dreams is over.

mcaffee banked on his newfound 'relevance' in cryptoland by getting bribed to fomo the hypeherd into buying xvg

the above is old news, the price action now is top-heavy, and the tech behind verge is joke compared to other privacy coins

Lies

Sell and your stupid... no doubt

no. ur stoopit

what is so funny about this? It's legitimately the most private cryptocurrency there is

He's a salty Dogecoin dark holder