Roll for a power

Roll for a power.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
You only have 144 000 non-consecutive seconds -- all of which you can determine at any time no earlier than the instant you post in this thread -- to use this power regardless of what it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Empowerment.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omniverse_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Undine_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Armor
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Kinetic_Energy_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Aquabatics
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bodily_Aspect_Enhancement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Comedy_Embodiment?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demiurge_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Technological_Magic
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Inversion
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Light-Darkness_Attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?

An example:
I got powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Empowerment. I'll probably go on a hospital spree for a week straight, and live off of the recognition, vitality and (maybe) money I get form it. Hopefully, my healing capacity is directed through a field.
I'll sprinkle time for my family members in-between.

I thought time management was a coveted skill for tabletop games.
Bumping anyway.

Well hell.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omniverse_Embodiment
uh i guess id make myself neet king of earth and live in gluttony for the rest of my life. ever if it wears off i cant just set myself up to be whats said above.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Undine_Physiology

If I have 40 hours to fuck around with being supernaturally beautiful and control/breathe/manipulate water. I'm gonna go out to the bay, zoom around and start up some local legends. Also probably go to a club down by the wharf and rock the supernatural beauty thing.

All in all, sounds like a fun day.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Armor
Ehh....Yeah I can probably go and kill few world leaders I don't like with evelopes

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Kinetic_Energy_Manipulation

Pretty fucking neat I gotta say. Depending on how strong I can make this shit I might just take a trip to North Korea and murder fat boy Kim by jerking it an nutting at him really hard. I don't even care if they murder me afterwards, I'll be immortalized as the man who killed a dictator by money shooting him while North Korea will have to suffer e indignity of being a country that had their leader killed by bukkake.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_Manipulation

MORE SNOW?! Or...less snow? Hmmmmmmmm

Always more snow. Turn a city street into a sick snowboarding half pipe, make everyone ski to work, the works!

Please do not listen to this man. Snow is an abomination that would not exist in a just world. That "pretty" white powder would be reduced to a gray and black slurry in like a day after the salt truck and cars come through and that bullshit ass sheet ice forms under the slush just to make everyone bust their collective asses when they're trying to bring in groceries that they ran out of but couldn't get before the snow set in. Fuck I hate snow. I hate snow so goddamn much.

Oh yeah, I totally acknowledge that. I'm just a crazy fuck who loves snow more than is probably reasonable. Growing up near a ski basin was fucking great.

>sleep manipulation
I can finally have a lucid dream

> Got powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Aquabatics

Thanks, RNG. I'm still going to have 143000+ seconds of this unused when I die.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bodily_Aspect_Enhancement
I would probably just enhance my intelligence and invent shit.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Comedy_Embodiment?useskin=oasis

What? uhhhh. I dont fucking know. Win the amateur stand-up comedian award in the defunct apollo theatre?

Heh... nothing personal kid

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demiurge_Physiology
Screw this world, I'll make my own, with blackjack and hookers.

Huh, I'm so used to these requiring two separate powers with the occasional roll.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Technological_Magic

I probably use my powers enough to afford a lifestyle of doing whatever I want, only selling my services if I need money. Try to keep it low key but I'll definitely use my powers to make sue I got the best shit, and I'll turn my home into a fully linked system with an ai assistant.

Share the snow with the middles east and africa, let no place remain untouched by winter-chan

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Inversion
>only have 144 non-consecutive seconds
WRONG

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Light-Darkness_Attacks

I've made it this far in life without energy attacks so I think I can save it for when I need it pretty easily.

Be a hell of a party trick too