Who's gonna win?

Who's gonna win?

Rumi wins once she finally bends Seki over a desk and rapes him.

Dont know, but chess vs draughts, draughts lose pretty hard

If we assume that the chess pieces represent a European army, and the shogi pieces represent a Japanese army, then something something longswords > katanas something something Japanese armour is about as effective as tissue paper something something weebs get assblasted

Can your miserable Western pieces even GATTAI?

Assuming Sogi pieces promote and capture, I'd say Shogi.

No, we can't. But we have power up tecnicque that activates after we reach a the eighth rank called Promotion

Yes.

It hasn't even started yet and you're already mad.

the only reason the steel needed to be folded a thousand times is because they were too stupid to wash heir dirty iron before starting to forge, like Europeans did.

He can't keep getting away with it.

how come theres no black pawn on A,8?

because the board is 9x9. The pieces are I 1 to 8. The pawns are H 2 to 9

Japanese chess. Because they steal all defeated pieces instead of killing them (aka cheat chess)

Desertion in the face of the enemy

>shogi has drops
>chess doesn't
Not even a contest.

A new challenger appears!

>implying folded steel was unique to Japan

Well, the American has a gun, so...

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!

Xianqi you bastard! Today is the day I will have my revenge for what you did! Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

It wasn't limited to Japan. Euros simply stopped doing it pretty early.
For a long time people thought Damascus' steel was folded, but it actually wasn't.

>American
>gentleman

"Damascus" can be used to refer to the patterning and therefore include pattern-welded steel; you could say it's not folding but only via asinine pedantics. Wootz is a different story, of course.