Filename Thread

Old thread here You know the rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8NVPe_gfZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show me where in the rulebook it says planes CAN'T go underwater.

"needs a filename" is the correct filename

How do you even fucking do that? Is this one of those optical illusions where the table is actually steeply inclined and everything is pasted on, or something?

I still don't get what's the problem with the 1st example - it's a Burger Bun - you're supposed to slice it in half.

It's sliced lopsided. Most of the bread is on one half, so it's more like 1/3rd to 2/3rd, and moreover, because it's sliced at an angle, if you actually make a sandwich out of it, it's going to topple if placed down.

I thought the "rules loophole" was changing IFF to the enemy side to make missiles stop tracking.

The ice cream was too frozen and he shook the spoon too hard, flinging the solid mass of ice-cream so that it ramped off the side of the bowl and landed across the table.

This is why you generally want to scrape or pull the ice cream off of a spoon rather than shaking it, especially when it's cold and adhesive.

>Jeanne and Astolfo want to fuck a 1 year old so badly that it derails the entire Holy War over their lust for kiddie dick.

Classic Catholics, desu

>first_time_playing_voiced.webm
And yes, I'm Polish.

>not CR 5
You underestimated him, didn't you?

>grimoire of true names.webm

Is the surname in that webm a legit surname that exists or are they just memeing?

What did I do to deserve this pain?

both

I wish there was a sequal to that game. Preferably a longer one.

No it's not. That's a bagel.

Smugstree bestree

still supposed to slice it in half. the problem is that they did so unevenly. one side is much bigger than the other.

How do you punish someone with a bag?

I only just noticed the bite marks on the Dog's ass at the end.

Is thks a real thing?

game?

Long Live the Queen

Long Live The Queen

Both. It's an exaggerated tongue twister, but you can find names/towns that are shorter but almost as hard to pronounce.

You can hear it being pronounced here: youtube.com/watch?v=I8NVPe_gfZQ

I only just noticed the child is chasing after the dog and drooling in the "training to walk on two feet" part.

ive seen this a bunch of times, but only just now noticed the bite mark on the dog at the end.

Looks more like it detaches from the top first, and then it's still adhesive at the bottom so it flips up and around before detaching. It carries the momentum from swinging, and flies off the spoon.

Huh, thanks polskis.

Yes, that's the joke.

And that's why humans are the dominant species on the planet.

Humans are the best at using something designed for humans. Shocking.

actually, I believe apes have actually been shown to out perform humans on these tests until humans hit around the 3 year mark

Thirsty Indians is my favourite thing

Anyone have the screencap about furries not taking interest in interesting animals?
Kiwi bird comes up, I think?

That's taking 10.

I think his point was that the kid just went around the test, like the ape that gets a step ladder in cromartie. It's a different kind of smart, but it's the one that does the job.

I have read the whole thing on the pdf share thread and it’s fucking dumb

looks like my Steam friends list