After the fork how much is it going to be?

After the fork how much is it going to be?

300?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hTTEEt2
discord.gg/J8zuJ47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Srry 4 phone post.
The cup is set. NOW the handle.

Wow

More than BTG, less than BCH. Could be more than BCH long-term.

FOMO may temporally take the price above $350 after a date is announced.

KEK. Learn to TA faggot

This is going to a 1000 USD before the fork... Then it will dump back to less than 100, but you will have BTP.

It's going into the shitter after the fork. Look what happened to NXT

Fug me I didnt even check those digits.

it will spike hard before fork...then dump after fork ya dig

what i dont understand is how ZCL is still at $100?

am i missing something? its almost guaranteed to be at least $300-500 when the fork happens at end of month? are whales so confident that they can get better returns in the meantime that they arent buying into it yet?

this is one of those situations where after it skyrockets to $1000, everyone will look back and be like 'well obviously that was going to happen.'

can't remember a more sure fire short-term 3-10x

if this goes to 1000 before the fork im selling

that is bad?

Sell and hop in btc faggit

How do you know it’s guaranteed $300 or $500? It’s just a bitcoin fork, not guaranteed to be successful

This. I am literally all in ZCL right now. It's the most sure x2-5x this month

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af.

discord.gg/hTTEEt2

well even the shittiest of forks are worth a few hundred

but bitcoin private is a legit fork that addresses the privacy issue that many people have with BTC

very solid team behind it

what you guys dont understand is that there is even a legit chance that this overcomes bitcoin.

it will overcome BCH for sure.

comfy PnD boyz

discord.gg/J8zuJ47

Elaborate.

there are two major complains of btc .

transac costs, lack of privacy.

btcprivate will correct both and its the first privacy coin that every bitcoin holder will get (for free) what do you think bro? would u rather hold an untraceable bitcoin or a bitcoin that every one would be able to follow until you withdraw? if the movers and whales go into btcp then it might overthrow bitoin

Mother of digits

so let me get this straight.

zclassic will rebrand itself and call itself bitcoin private? while soft forking however many btc's you have?

i'm not sure i ever seen like this happen before, the only other coin i have ever seen rebrand was antshares>neo but i duno if that was smooth or not? can someone give us some history.

it never happened. its a first, fomo will be crazy and its a fork not a rebrand

first time in history this was ever attempted

ok well that makes more sense. i have never seen a rebrand+a soft fork of btc before.

i keep hearing both views though. hopefully someone can give source.

do you get the forked coin deposited on your cryptopia?

Market cap would have to 10x for that to be the case. Honestly after seeing what XRB did these past couple of weeks, I don't doubt that it's within the realm of possibility.

If the team announce the fork date within the next week or so I could see it doing another easy 3x-4x, not factoring in all the FOMO leading up to the fork.

If it does manage to reach 1k, i'll sell my bags. I don't deny that it's a foolish decision in the long term as BTCP will likely surpass BCH or at least rival its price.

have you seen bitcoin gold lol

literally does nothing but top 15 anyway

>After the fork how much is it going to be?
>300?

It will be now, the quads doth spek

High-quality Bitcoin Private/ZCL thread:
>