Reminder that SoS > SoB

Reminder that SoS > SoB

post more art, i dont believe you

Both sucks.

Besides
>Using Abaddon's topknot

>implying Abaddon didn't steal it from them.

Lol.

They better then space marines...so yeah I think they are badass

Yeah but SoS aren't customizable (if you follow lore), SoB are. Your dude(ttes) and all that.

Isn't that guy too small to be a custodian?, or that woman is damm big?

Actually they are...because in 40k (As oppose to 30k) they work in there own little groups all over the galaxy after being disbanded. At least I recall that from lore

SoS have no seraphim, therefore SoB are better

They could have them...or you know have some servants, like guardsmen or space marines

These are seraphim.
Are you thinking of cherubim?

Yeah...sorry my bad XD
And yeah probably they have none of those

>por que no dos?
Ultimate witch hunting sister team

Yeah SoS should be rolled into the SoB codex.

If Sisters of Silence get their own codex then Sisters of Battle really are screwed to no updates

SoS should come along with custodes really

Maybe, but its confirmed that the new codex is custodes only, no sisters.

Dang it

This, just merge the two, SoB already have a burning the witch theme, super blank women fit there.
The only issue is that SoB are from the Ecclesiarchy branch while SoS are under the Adeptus Astra Telepathica, but that can be solved.

They got those totem groups, like wolf pack and bear pack or whatever

This is surprisingly hot

SoS was just a SoB sales test anyway

If only they had good hair.

No.

Why does it always have to be an e-peen contest, even when it's about female armies?
Both are cool.

She has power-heels.

What did the SoS do for the 10,000 years between Heresy and Indomitus?

Most were split up across the galaxy, either going into hiding or forming into small covens. Most were recalled to terra by the Custodian Captain-General before the rift.

Screenshot has a bit more detail from their 7th ed codex and the rest is from Watchers of the Throne, a great book thats really worth checking out.