mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for THE EMPRAH

2nd for custodians didn't need an entirely new range of models when all of their old forgeworld shit is perfectly fine and GW should've made new models for literally anyone not a space marine for once

3rd for the Ordos, we'll be monitoring this thread for heresy.

how do I compete with dark eldar?

Where were you when CONFIRMED?!

he's a giant puss.

Who was saying he wouldn't be back? I thought it went without saying that belacuck would get rules.

just show up

With the Slaaneshi Loci they basically double their speed.

Are Mutilators now interesting?

xth for painting 10 of your dudes and then think about doing another scheme

Ah, I see im not the only one.

I fucking hate that GW has no clear leadership every department is doing their own shit and announcing contradicting shit all over the place

Also they are fucking incompetent regarding shipping

But user, Custodes aren't Space Marines! /s

Bane of my fucking existence.

I'm kind of on the fence. On one hand, I love my bananamen and I think their models look great. On the other, they really don't have a place as an army of their own- an "army" of Custodes in my mind is like, 8 guys. We've already got Grey Knights for the super-elite small army, I don't see what custards do to improve the game.
They do look good in silver though.

That's not what's the confirmed is about.

nah man. painting half an army THEN wanting to change the scheme is where it's at.

Just glad it's something that's not Primaris or Nurgle
Probably still not gonna get them, though.

*spills nuln oil on the desk*

Lol, ten. Get on my level cuz

>Paint 1 helmet, want to do new scheme
>Basecoat rest of the model just to be sure
>Do the same with different schemes on 2 more models
>Pick one and go with it for the rest of the squad
>Physically can't repaint those other 2 because what if they were the schemes I should have picked

So the new lore has Be'lakor and Abaddon fighting side by side with Abaddon. Killing loyalist scum and any who would dare deny the power of Chaos.

This inspires me to create a Black Legion army but first are Abaddon and Be'lakor a good duo on the TT?

I ruined one of my pajamas doing that.

Holy shit, nuln oil never goes away.

Not even just GK anymore. For super elite Marine forces we have GK, Deathwatch, Primaris, we really don't need to get any more 'leet'

Nah, painting ~10k points of guard, and seeing what you first painted vs. what you painted yesterday, and feeling like you need to go back and fix all the shitty ones...

>So the new lore has Be'lakor and Abaddon fighting side by side with Abaddon
wat

warp/time shenanigans?

>ass robes don't feature shit stains
yet another missed opportunity by the geedubs painters.

I started a BL army not long ago and they are ok, but you will suffer from the MEQ army problem pretty fast unless you use some of the tricky stuff like plasma terminator bombs and such

I sent their customer services an email about this today, highlighting the mixed messages and suggesting they tighten up their communications to their customer base so that we can get back to shitposting instead of reeeing

Mistyped. It's early in the morning sue me. You know I meant.

That is what really piss me off.
We have three super elite super soldiers
Grey Knights, Primaris and Custodes.
On top of super Soldiers with their multiple variants and evil daddy issue counterpart

And do not say vote with your wallet. The rest of the factions have nothing new to buy in years. We are in what? The 9th version of the basic tactical squad? The rest are stuck with the kit made in 3rd for fuck sake.

I haven’t had new to buy in a decade, also fucking special characters are crap, oh one time purchese product! So much new stuff! A knight model? Yay maybe if I really Love the model I’ll get 3.

God damn it I got piss off by the fucking releases.

who were belakor & abbaddon fighting side by side with?

you misunderstand, it was white when he bought it

don't tell me this user i just started with my first squad of steel legion. I dont wanna know what my future's gonna be, i wanna break this habit.

If they went for a darker, nastier paint scheme the new Nurgle stuff could be truly nauseating. I wish they'd release literally anything but Nurgle and Numarines, but they are neat models.

>So the new lore has Be'lakor and Abaddon fighting side by side with Abaddon

Warhammer 40,000: Attack of the Clones confirmed

>We have three super elite super soldiers
>Grey Knights, Primaris and Custodes.
You're forgetting Deathwatch

>Jar Jar Bel'akor gives Abaddon emergency powers

Those are just hand picked snowflakes
They fit within the “another variant” of space marines

On the bright side, pewter minis are easier to strip.

>tfw no Grey Knight CP that lets you lose the game in one turn

And superior to anything GW has ever made since.
I mean they must be perfect because GW hasn’t updated them in years.
Unlike marines that need constant update due to how shit the models are

;^(

Repostan cuz I posted it after the new thread link in the last thread:

>What would you want to see in the ork codex to make them better?

An user in another thread had this nice idea:

Bad Moonz Klan trait:
DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA

>"The orks of the Bad Moonz Klan are renowned for their propensity to choose the shoota over the choppa, revelling in the thunderous sound they make en masse. As long as it's pointed roughly towards the enemy, they don't care for precise targeting - the volume of fire from the constant rattle of their shootaz compensates for any lack of accuracy they may individually exhibit."

All models in your army can only ever have their hit rolls reduced by a maximum of 1 in the shooting phase. A roll of 6 always hits.

Obviously I'd like it to be a flat "cannot reduce hit rolls in the shooting phase", but I think that's too big an ask.

desu I think the old metal nids are far superior to the modern ones. Kind of tempting me to buy a shit load off ebay.

They have so much more character than the plastic ones nowadays.

They would be if GW doubled their number of attacks like they did with Obliterators' shots. As is they are just not worth.

Now what I am excited is building Brigade detachments of Daemons with new codex since it apparently still gives access to Loci even if you take CSM daemons with the same mark as the rest of them.

Yeah, I love ordering new models from GW and seeing "GW 2004" on the metal tab under the feet.

old school looted vehicles

Is there any list necrons can make that can stand up to genestealer hordes, sisters, alpha legion shinanegans, and Magnus? My other opponents are BA and SW

I know right? Feels bad stomping all over my local meta. At least give me the option to lose the game when I want to, dammit!

What's your current list looking like?

>not painting each model in a completely different paint scheme
Get on my level bruh

I wish I could do that for Eldar and DEldar still. All my aspects are metal and I'm not inclined to buy any new finecast ones.

Still hoping to come across the 5ed archon in metal

Well you can win if any of those brings a joke list.
I tend to do that when facing bad armies with my SoB

If you are so keen on getting non-marine releases then put your money where your proverbial mouth is and actually buy those niche models so that GW knows there is demand for them.
Oh wait you won't because you are just spewing bullshit on the internet.

Must be nice to "choose" to buy 10+ year old models :^)

I agree though those old nids were sweet. Back in the day nobody really played them though as far as I remember.

>entire army in personal heraldry
>individual coats of arms
>each model named
>book to record individual feats

Like clockwork
>buy stuff
>buy all the none existing stuff!
>why aren’t you buy all the stuff you bough 10 years ago and again!
>oh by the way marines got 99999 new kits
>see fucking bastard just buy the kits from 1997 all over again
>stop bitching you got plenty of models from 2003!
>also enjoy the single purche character stuck in a 3 model set!

You are retarded you know that?

So these guys are probably the Companions, right?

you aren't wrong there. these steel legion models have more going on in them than the newer scions for instance.

I get what you mean user. even though its so much more 'goofy' in it's proportions, the old tyrant is just more scary to me with its leering face and hunched back. the newer plastic kit, while still good, is just kinda cartoony and, while imposing cause of it's size, isn't that scary. If i had to make an analogy for it i'd say its like a practical horror monster in comparison to a cg one. like pic related doesn't have the same weight to it as the og aliens.

tune in next time for nurgle and primaris custodes

Yup, also known as Hetaeron Guard.

>SCREAMING

>ROCKS

what is it about then ?

>Can't Warptime himself

JUST

>there is no army like bretonnia in 40k which looks good despite everything being a different scheme
orks are about as close as you can get, but even then it's just not the same.

That sure got you fuming, retarded sperg. Glad GW isn't catering to cucks like you. Also learn to make coherent sentences first before you call anyone else dumb.

i'm sure the steel legion models i bought will greatly show the interest which exists in custards user

>cucks

Still miles better than wyrd. Still miles better than most companies, actually, especially if you live outside of the UK and the US.

>battlereport from Warhammer Fantasy (literally a dead game)
>proxying a regular daemon prince with Belakor's model
>relevant at all
The state of anti-Belakor memespewing cucks.

please apply the barrel of the gun to your temple, then gently squeeze down on the trigger user :)

I took this against the genestealers last night to practice for the first month of a league, but got tabled by the end of turn 3

Just needing to know what’s a good core that can maybe stand up to my problem armies. I got ten of each immortal, over 20 scarab bases, 24 warriors, and I can always go the Destroyer Cult direction

Buddy boy, I'm fortunate enough to have a decently paid job, no spouse or kids, no debt, minimal overheads. I clear £1500 per month which I put into savings because I have nothing else I want to do with it. I spent £1k+ getting back into the hobby for 8th. I have cash waiting for any update to any of the 3 xenos armies I own/want to own.

If GW actually put something out for me to buy, I'd buy it, but they've got to show they're gonna invest in their xenos players before I invest in them.

Cuck is the new Fag

At least custards will sell and very well. Of that I am sure since they look great and lots of people I know will be picking them up.

I am going to place my massive dick at your mouth instead and jam it in until I can squeeze it all over your xenocuck face instead. :^)

What's all this memery about Belakor lately, anyway?

Haven’t had a sale of Custards in years.
Even fucking SoS sold better than those bastards

>people are STILL salty custodes are getting a nice release
Jesus guys give it a break. I hope exodites are next, with lizardmen allies

>holy shit now I’m imaging a knightly custodes list facing off against Tyranid monster mash

Carnac

Funny thing I collect almost every army in 40k (Necrons and Tau are missing)
I have to actually look up when was the last time I bought a new kit for my non marine armies.

Someone post the image.

I personally am not that angry about Custodes being the new release*, but the way they were hyped made it sound like something way bigger and cooler, and I'm mad that I fell into GW's trap.

(*not a fan of the mono-gold paint scheme)

There was a battle report back in the day where the super impressive crown prince of chaos first demon prince got squished by a rock dropped from the claws of a flying lizard with a second, non-flying lizard riding on its back.

They weren't their own army before, just allies really. I am personally much more excited about that release than some eldar or SoB re-release.

>STILL
>Less than 48h after the announcement

>Meanwhile your local friendly deldar player is playing with resin figures literally 15 years old

>in years.
They were only released last year dipshit, GW have confirmed they've sold really well.

It’s not the models or the codex.
It is the bloody timing. The fucking original armies from 3rd are still missing codex

people will stop reeein about cuckstodes when a new release comes out

say that to my face user OwO
>jousting matches between dino riding exodites and custard jetbikes
diamonds user

Were you complaining about the death guard codex too?

Nice

That is what's funny though, it wasn't a 40k battle report and the model was just a proxy using Belakor instead. Still it doesn't stop retards believing and repeating this shit over and over.
I don't even like daemons or Belakor, but it is just so stupid.

That doesn't help me.

that battle report was pretty good.

death guard are more interesting the gk +. If the official models looked like this though

>believing GW
>the fuckers that would ship you entire cargos of Ethereals
>then get mad that you can’t sell Ethereals to the none existing Tau players
>none existing because they still haven’t send you the Tau models you asked for originally
>send you instead 3 boxes of Skavens

Fuckig GW, they are a bunch of insufferable cunts when trying to do business with them