>>5730244

Sick find. Even comfier holding my ICON for 2018

nice

pretty pissed i invested in aion over this. aion’s commjnity is fucking shit. oh well

Went all in, this could easily x2+ in the next 3 weeks.

>SOLD ALL MY AION FOR VEN AND ICX

Why is it falling though

good call bro. i am also deep af in vechain thank god. im hoping aion keeps pushing and growing and actually tries to put themselves out there at some point soon.

Isn’t aion part of the icx network. I also own a small amount of aion because of this. Should I sell it for icx?

they are parternered up yes. also with wabi i think. aions marketcap is still somewhat low, coins are released every month though. definitely has room to grow. icon seems like a good bet though

good shit, im hodling this for a loooong time

youre thinking of WANCHAIN (WAN)

not wabi my bad wanchain

Do you think aion or icx will grow faster? I’m diversifying a bit. Most of my load is in icx but if that fails I’m hoping to get my investment back on either ven, 0x, aion or enigma.

Yea. I missed the wanchain ico. That one should be worth buying as soon as it hits exchanges. Hopefully it pulls an icx and stutters around 20x ico for awhile for accumulation.

>Tfw I reinvested my ICX bags into Ripple and SALT
>Tfw now I have it even worse
I JUST WANNA BUY BACK IN

>being this shit

honestly i’m not sure. right now it seems like icon is growing faster but that could change. i don’t see a reason for icon not to continue climbing which will also be good for aion and wan in the future development and whatnot. your other picks are good too. i hold a bit of zrx too and most of my portfolio is in ven.

I all-inned on DBC to get more money to all-in ICX before 24th of January. Normies ruined my plans.

You really didn't see any runup before the release, holy shit.

I'm still up more with DBC than I would be by holding ICX.

I left ICX to chase XLM and just barely made it back with my same stack.

I’m sorry I left you ICX bby I promise I won’t do that again.

It's up like 10% today wtf are you talking about? Did you buy in 5 minutes ago?

He bought the high and didn't hold from 7k sats.

37 icx poorfag here, hoping to see 10bux before i take my ""profit""

Yeah bought like two hours ago and am down a few percent.

doesnt matter. Icx will go to 15$ end of Jan

Don't do the biz classic of buying high and selling low, in 2-3 weeks this will 3x at least.

Alright I'll hold.

I was in ICX and set a stop-loss before leaving the computer when it started mooning an hour ago. 1min later it randomly spikes down from 0.008eth to 0.007eth and triggers my stoploss wtf
do i buy back in now?

>someone actually screencapped
kek fortunately I was pretty conservative with the prediction

Easily it hits $10 this week. Youre fine user.

your trip isnt even on so its not like you could be hunted down or something

Lol, ditto. I managed to 20% up my ICX stack from XLM gains. Never gon' give you up again, babe. Luv u ICX.

Kek, ok. If you sell before Mainnet you're retarded

It's a personal responsibility friendo. I am no pajeet.

Thinking about getting risky and swinging it, the StochRSI (15m) has been so accurate for me.

only got 66 do i have a chance at making nice gains at least?

respect

this is why i dont trade with stop losses.

whales know key levels that people set them at(round numbers, prev resistance), crash them, buy your stack at discount and then gain a quick 5-10% when it immediately recovers

FOMO back in. XLM was nice ride though.

If mainnet is three weeks away you can't buy a week away. Everyone wants to do that.

I just bought some more AION. If ICX is going up AION will follow shortly after. They’re very strongly connected with each other.

So much this, you need to be ahead of the crowd.

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

SPENT 5 ICX ON A BLOCKCHAIN

Lmao I asked you that, keep holding I might eat my dick too if icx fails.

MY BIH LUH DO COCAINE

FUCKED A KOREAN BITCH I FORGOT HER NAME

normies will fomo into alts since they will go up more and normos carte about the $/coin more than anything

I CANT BUY A BITCH NO XRP
RATHER GO AND BUY ICX
ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

MY ICX BAGS COST MORE THAN YOUR RENT

remember when reddit links were served with a permaban?
i member

Holding tight bro. It's 'only' 60% of my portfolio, but if it hits $200 (XRP market cap) I can retire off ICX alone.