ITT underused fantasy worldbuilding tropes

Pic related. Mesopotamian-themed dwarfs need to be more of a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

igorvet.deviantart.com/art/Chaos-Dwarf-Slayer-124542040
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No dwarves or shitty overused races

Chaos Dwarves always looked like fucking Super Mario Bros. goombas to me.

That is the dumbest fucking thing I've seen today

Eastern dragons instead of Western dragons. I seriously never see them at all.

>mundane fantasy plants and animals
>OC player races/species

>Irregular world shape, that has an influence on the ground level. (flat worlds that function exactly like earth need not apply)

An India-expy

Always knew Kagrenac's wife sleeps with orcs.

Does it counts if they are elves and normal size?

100% agree. Mesopotamian aesthetics are glory incarnate, but on manlets it just looks retarded.

Why would anyone want Muslim isis dwarfs?

Well memed my friend. Well memed.

Don't worry, Chaos Dwarfs worship Hashut, not Allah. Hashut is best god.

>Hashut is the chaos god of fire, greed, and tyranny
Sounds like the Islamic allah to me

>[real life culture] [fantasy race]
You're a goddamn cancer.

Is Hashut Trump?

Rifts, you should play it.

DESIGNATED

We need more Ganon-Dorfs.

Chinese dwarves. The ancient Chinese really loved elaborate underground tombs.

The Egyptians loved Dwarfs. We need more Egyptian Dwarves.

Wouldn't those dwarves be more like halflings? Not like I don't love settings that get rid of the "dwarves are the strong race" meme.

Hashut is based of Chemosh and Mammon. The Islamic version of the god of Abraham is based off of the moon

If anyone needed any more reason to believe Islams are crazy; they worship the moon

Is Islam the late revenge of Khonshu on the Jews?

this is stupid. central pillar could at least rotate the other plates so that there is night/day cycle. I think that's the intention, but the artwork doesn't allow for it.

Trump is the Horned Rat.

Not just the Jews. The religion itself is based on the idea that all other Abrahamic religions heard god's message wrong. It's designed to replace Judaism and Christianity

I like that

The world is a system-wide tube-like megastructure constructed by long forgotten aliens. Humans were brought here from another galaxy, tampering with them for their own amusement. Most fantasy beast in it are biomechanical abominations created by some random alien who left them go wild after he abandoned the place. Forgotten, dangerous, even radioactive pieces of machinery and hellscapes can be found by those daring to go into the uncivilized sections.

The world isn't some dump truck of a planet, it's a series of tubes.

>No Orcs raping human/elvish women

I don't care how interesting your setting is or how cool your races are. If there aren't thick Orc dicks sliding in and out of tight human/elvish pussies, I'm not going to play it.

>I swear I'm not gay
The post

>Thick Orcish cocks fucking wet pussies is gay

I don't know if you're memeing or if you're just retarded.

It’s overcompensation. If someone unprompted goes up to you and swears up and down he’s not a serial killer, run for the door.

Unless you are similarily brutish and are self-inserting yourself in the orcs then you are either inmensely insecure or gay

Dwarves that dug too deep and became occultists worshipping the abyss.

Fantasy Japan being adjacent to fantasy European to take advantage of samurai and/or anime tropes.

Fantasy America (the Far West as I like referring to it.)

Giants.

its rather uncanny

D&D's metallic dragons share many traits with eastern dragons, if that helps.

So those spikes on their hats is to stop plumbers from stomping them

Orcs are out there user. And by out there, I mean plowing past your girlfriend's cervix.

I just checked. She's playing hearthstone.

Should I be concerned? She's going in for a pap smear next week; do they catch micro-orc invaders?

Also that's not how cervixes work.

Well it is the most recent. Why ride around on horses when we have cars now?

>OC player races/species
This is usually worse than just ripping off D&D/warcraft

>ITT: People who can't appreciate one of the most fun things in Warhammer Fantasy.

You're still on this?

It's getting to the point where i'm just going to filter your shit.

There is mathematical proof that male on female sex is only second least gay form of a sex, whereas dickgirl on female is the least gay form of a sex.Orc cocks raping elvish women is gay.

>no hats at all never mind big ones

You are right that picture is the definition of 0 fun.

Another serviceable retrace of a setting I have already seen is of no use.
I take a chance on something fresh with a worse probability of success.

And of course producing something from scratch is harder than just copying something. Doesn't mean we should just stop creating.

/pol/ pls leave

Big Orc thread? OK

Why do elven sluts like going barefoot so much?

Stop posting this everywhere, we get it, you brought a green dildo and fell in love with it.

I came here hoping for an oldschool Veeky Forums thread and it's just one retarded bara-poster with no text.

Refund my dreams and excitment right now

Posting more Semitic dwarfs.

Because it's sexy AF

>chaos_dwarf_slayer
High Elf Witch
Dark Elf Phoenix Guard

That dwarf is a centaur

A bull centaur to be precise.

For the races that can be fertile, the offspring is never a half breed and always the mother's race. The only rape that could really happen is between orcs or orc women stealing human and elf men

Chaos Dwarves who disgraced themselves become Infernal Guard, not slayers.

He's supposed to be a "corrupted" Dwarf Slayer.

igorvet.deviantart.com/art/Chaos-Dwarf-Slayer-124542040

>" I knpw, there is no CD slayers but this is just my imagination:
"He was a fearless Troll-Slayer, prisoned by tricky Dark Elves. After long tortures he asked for help to the dark gods and they've answered, giving him a great power and strenght to escape from prison and kill his wardens." [sic]

Misspellings aside, kind of a cool concept. Sort of off-topic, but do the Chaos Dwarfs hate elves like the Dwarfs do? Didn't they split before the War of the Beard when Dorfs and Elves were still friends?

Chaos Dwarves hate everyone.

Well yeah, but do they have a specific dislike of Elves for the same reasons regular Dwarfs do?

Its different lewd orcposters user, its a terrible meme, not just a terrible joke

>fuckin millenials

t. Chaos Dwarf fan

what's bad about orcs having their way with hot girls? can you give me your reasoning

Oldschool Veeky Forums is dead.
We killed it.
This is the future we chose.
There's no going back.

there are multiple big hats in that picture

He does look like Goomboss in particular.

>X-themed Y
It's overused as hell and it's the reason why the old FB came crashing down.