Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1983: Gorilla Channel Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened to the last one?

What happened with your jumper in the various Zelda jumps?

I think it was misnumbered or something. Though, this is the first time I've seen that used as grounds for deletion.

I’d like to see someone try to make a jump for Eoris.

Strike Legion!

>Eoris
The fuck is that?

It's like Exalted had a tough three-way with a hentai manga and Vampires. And nobody came out the other end very happy.

Jumpers, what are you like when you have amnesia? How different are you when you're under a power loss drawback? How much of you is defined by your superpowers at this point?

>Strike Legion!
That would be wonderful.

This is the first time a picture of a spider even remotely scared me.
Even now I still find it creepy.

>Jumpers, what are you like when you have amnesia?

Pretty much the same, I keep a notebook on xianxia jade scrool sticks so I can get a general idea what I can do and should do

>How different are you when you're under a power loss drawback?

Much more cautious

>How much of you is defined by your superpowers at this point?

Not a lot, I like to think I am more defined by the company I keep and the things I do.

Then again a lot of that is thanks to my powers so derp.

Kinda wish we had a Shinzo jump, just so I can yell out "HYPER MODE!", or is it "HYPER FORM!"? Been too long since I saw the show.

IIRC the hellsing jump is based on the manga/ultimate.

However the original anime (the one that diverged from the manga a lot) had a few interesting things.
Would any of them be useful to a jumper or to you?
I am mainly talking about incognito's stuff. Since I think everything else appears in the original version.
Stuff like his magic powers, the grenade launcher, and the ritual to summon sett.

It'd be cool, but not nearly cool enough to justify a new jump.

Was that what you were hinting at?

We know maggic exists in setting, Alucard's restraints are made through magic. So it exists in setting, go and learn it if you're fussed.
Getting a grenade launcher should be perfectly within your ability without it being given to you on a silver platter.
Sett and the means to summoning him, see above and fanwank.

tl;dr fanwank user. Fanwank hard.

>Amnesia
A lot ditzier, that's for sure.
>Power loss
Not as whimsical. Maybe even a little smarter, because I have to be.
>How much
They're as much a part of the identity as an old scar from an important fight, or a favorite childhood memory.

>amnesia
Bit of a hothead. Some learned reservation persists due to habituation, but a lot of my ability to keep my cool stems from knowing better ways to handle situations, manipulating them to my favor instead of just bulling through them.

>power loss
Twitchy. Losing access to my expanded senses in particular leaves me feeling vulnerable, especially internally. Without autobiokinesis, I just have to trust that all my bits are working fine and that nothing unpleasant has snuck in.

As for how much they define me... I view most gained abilities as impersonal tools, but I do have a small core of powers which I consider indispensable. Middling levels of physical enhancement, the aforementioned sensory enhancement and autobiokinesis, the sort of stuff which insulates me from the little stressors and possible accidents inherent to mundane life.

Question Ricrod how dangerous is Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyo and also does Uncapped merely uncap skills or does it also uncap attributes (like strength durability etc)

It gets pretty up there but the main danger would be from the edgelord mc and his vampire loli.

>Uncapped merely uncap skills or does it also uncap attributes (like strength durability etc)

Uncaps everything (level, skills, attributes, etc) except affinities.

Ehhh, the world itself isn't so dangerous unless you go around looking for trouble. The dungeons vary a lot in power, and the main antagonist is a dude that killed the original gods and took their place.

You should be able to finish the dungeons and the final boss with what is offered in the jump.

>what are you like when you have amnesia

Well...retroactively nonexistant. I take information backup protocals very, very seriously; there are entire pocket realms of backup data surrounding my form for that eventuality, existing outside the linear flow of time to remind me of who and what I am. Before I technically forgot.

But to answer for that split attosecond: Utterly confused and disorientated. You try looking down at your own cosmic flames without any frame of context sometime, it's like standing on a tightrope and slowly realising you're not a trained acrobat.

>power loss drawback

What, being encased in rotten bags of water and calcium deposits? It's like being buried alive, but worse.

I don't like to dwell on such a state, but from a human perspective: I'm irreverant and resolute in the streets, withdrawn and listless when the other fleshbags can't see me. I used to throw up, go catatonic and spiral into depression from those states but...well, I've had to go through a lot of them. Even that pathetic little speck of my identity grew a backbone, out of necessity.

Man, forget eating and pooping. BREATHING makes my skin crawl, because it's a reminder I need to slowly kill myself through oxidation just to /not immediately die/.

>How much

But this is where it gets complicated. Some of those explicitly DO grow out of my identity-and I've long since used others to ensure the core essence of my being permeates everything I do. I'm always striving to improve as a cosmic force, and sometimes that means erasing line between thought and action.

So I sorta think of my identity as the bit of grit that lands in an oyster, and triggers the formation of a pearl around it.

The pearl is the objectively valuable part of course, but it ultimately exists because of the grit.

I wish we got to see Hellsing!Jesus in a flashback, see what's the plant tentacle nail's deal. Hellsing's just ripe for a spinoff.

Alright so the wiki is a mess, can someone tell me what a Title God is in Soul Land (Douluo Dalu) ?

>Amnesia
Haven't had to deal with a Drawback like that yet in my current Chain. But I imagine he would be pretty confused by his "sudden" ability to influence emotions with his music. Whether he surpresses it or learns to use it would mostly depend on if my Companions got hit with amnesia too.

>Powerless
Considering most Jumps give you enough power to survive even if you want to be a little stupidly heroic, and that I tend to be a stealth Jumper when I can manage it anyways, not too much would change. But that really depends on the world. Obviously being in certain worlds would cause me to be more careful than usual. Pay more attention to my Companion's safety.

>How much...
Not as much as one would think. Not having my music magic would be a blow, but mostly because that means I'd have to find some other way to feed Yggdrassil. Who is a hungry bugger at the best of times. I've got plenty of learned skills at this point to fall back on. Sure, it would be a pain not to have powers, but I'd have my strange little family. That's all I really need to be happy.

>Man, forget eating and pooping. BREATHING makes my skin crawl, because it's a reminder I need to slowly kill myself through oxidation just to /not immediately die/.
What? Are you talking about oxygen radicals? I can't think of any other way you could be oxidizing to death without being on fire or coated in acid, so correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not something you should worry about being caused from breathing. Because free oxygen radicals aren't produced by your cellular metabolism, your mitochondria are pretty good at using every bit of oxygen you give them. Oxygen radicals are mostly formed from exposure to ionizing radiation or from your white blood cells producing them to deal with a pathogen. You're only going to get them from your cellular metabolism if you're in a majorly hyperoxic environment. So, you know, don't go into a pressure chamber and you're fine.

Wasnt tholinking of a new jump. Just brought it up because i thought it was cool.

Anyways Maybe it could be a expansion pack?

A whole lot less invested in everything. Ironically I become far more apathetic and disconnected from people when I lose my memory, tending to perceive them as merely a means to an end. I close myself off from relationships out of habitual laziness and apathy. I feel no compulsion to help others or save them, simply looking out for myself and being entirely willing to sacrifice as many people as necessary to save my own life or even to avoid inconvenience. The amnesiac me can best be described as a lazy misanthropist who feigns friendliness in order to use those around me, disliking other people and viewing needless social interaction as a chore with no pay. I'm not a sociopath who goes out of my way to hurt people but I'll take the path of least resistance at the expense of everyone around me every single time. I care only about myself and view everyone else as an annoying fact of life that must be endured out of necessity.

In short, I become a much worse person whenever I lose my powers. It wasn't until going on my chain that I (very slowly) began to learn how to open up and trust people and to stop subconsciously treating everyone in existence as an enemy to be used and guarded against.

The grenade launcher was magic, or at least the ammo used was

>Amnesia
Haven't encountered this yet, but the Jumper would act...well, younger. A bit more foolhardy, a bit more passive, but also a lot gentler and calmer since he hasn't had centuries of ennui and battle to harden him.
>Power Loss
It depends on the world and context, but KeyAnon would mostly feel relieved. He's more comfortable in a human body without a galaxy's worth of power bubbling within him, the gears of the World Engine, or the constant knowledge he's sitting on a button that can irrevocably change himself and reality. Not having to work and fight so gingerly in a world made of cardboard would make him a bit braver, oddly enough.

Key user largely despises the fact he's a 'Frankenstein' collection of various powers, but views them as necessary when the moment counts. He's a martial artist at his core, and tries using the minimal amount of force against the points of least resistance, so the change wouldn't be that jarring - especially with how religiously he fights without his abilities until the moment or the world calls for it.
>1
It's the same as Akiha's. I'll clarify it next time I look over the description.
>2
Might make that a general perk that Demon-Blooded or DAs get a shared discount for, not sure.
>3 and 4
Huh. Alright, I'll make note of both, thanks user.

I'm doubtful, I don't think anyone has ever successfully pulled off an "expansion pack" who wasn't the initial jumpmaker.

Besides, I'm with , you could probably pull off all of Incognito's stuff with the magic perk in the jump.

Im not really talking about giving point values to the stuff like sett and so on. Im more wondering what you guys think about it or would do with it.

>Sweet Cus Pic
Can't wait until we can meet her in the Super Jump or eventual Dragon Ball Fanfic Jumps. Any suggestions for good Dragaon Ball (Z/GT/Super/Xenoverse) Fanfic /JC?

>Question
Do we have a Jump of that?

I've been revising an entirely different subject lately so my biology could be off, but I seem to remember oxidation is either the same or a related process that causes cells to degrade, resulting in aging? If I'm wrong, pretend I was grumbling about lower dimensional hominid biology being unable to last a mere two centuries.

Hit up Outlaw Star and learn how to make Caster Shells, then supe them up to grenade launcher sizes.

>I've been revising an entirely different subject lately so my biology could be off, but I seem to remember oxidation is either the same or a related process that causes cells to degrade, resulting in aging?
It's one of many things that can cause cellular degradation. My point was that breathing isn't going to cause it. Human biology is reasonably robust, it's not going to be harmed by such a relatively weak oxidizer as a 21% oxygen atmosphere under 1013 millibar pressure. Now get some fluorine in there, then we're going to have problems. I fear fluorine.

>eventual Dragon Ball Fanfic Jumps.
Ha! Good one friend, all the other ones aside from HP got stalled indefinitely.

Fledgling Deity, where instead of Gohan giving up training he decides to keep it up and also forsakes the SS2 transformation.

Dragonball: RPG Rebirth, not too sure if you would like this. The guy is given a number of options to choose from at the start, he picks up The Gamer ability and starts in a bit of an alternate universe.

Twist in Time, I quite liked this one. It has an an old Vegeta who is on his deathbed, he regrets not being better to Bulma. His mind gets sent back in time and he decides to make things right for her.

All I can think of sorry.

>Question
We had a WIP posted last thread I believe.

I can’t decide on Red Mage Jumper or Blackguard Jumper.

Would you try to do what incognito did and summon sett, if you could?

He was able to utterly fuck up london from what i recall.

it didnt really seem to have any downsides. Well apparently.

However the context matters. he was beimg used to cause massive ammounts of chaos, which he (if he even had sentience) was probably ok with. He was also inside incognito who was a vampire and already rather nuts, so some negative effect may not have been obvious.

Are there Jumps that allow you to make a specific altform bigger?

>Twist in Time
Should be "Twice Upon a Time". Sorry about that.

We need our Harry Potter fanfic jumps, user. Where else could we potentially go to the best Harry Potter fanfic, Harry Crow

There are fanfic jumps besides the low-quality Generic SB ones.

Guardian is pretty good for a Dragon Ball Jump that takes a lot of the Dragon Ball only canon into account.

Are Psyker powers easier to use in jumps that arent warhammer 40k due to the lack of chaos gods and warp distortion?

Why stop at 40mm?
I assume that's what you meant as caster shells are already about the size of a 12 gauge and we have grenade rounds for those and just plane 20mm sized grenade rounds.
You probably already knew this, but I just like to remind people how close we are to things like bolt guns.

Bloons Tower Defence note inserting directly before Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

hairless monkey + 200
mystic monkey
ninja monkey free for mystic monkey okay this is fairly mild as far as ninja skill goes
ice tower -100 discount for mystic monkey
path 1 -100 discount for mystic monkey okay so that's
path 2-100 discount for mystic monkey okay so that's 20 m of permanent speed decrease
super monkey -200 discount for mystic monkey
path 2 -200 discount for mystic monkey yeah I really need to stock up on those destroy anything things
Bloonsday Device -500 what this one
the plan: I love places like this, a world that makes sense a morally justifiable enemy to eradicate,A grind to complete it just feels so right you know?

My main issue is that Bloons don't have souls so I cant absorb them guilt free

Maybe somethinf crazy?
Imagine jesus breaking himself off the cross unharmed and the nail getting superpowers just by being in contact

The capstone boosted Cthonic Baara from Lunars can merge & evolve specific altforms as a side effect. There's also the CB'd Phases from Divinity from God of Highschool, but it's not bigger by that much.

I think that's a fanwank thing somewhat because of the question of how you reconcile the timelock with being able to call on psyker powers, but it does seem plausible. At the very least, all things being equal there probably wouldn't be much trying to actively get at you through your powers when you're not consciously using them.

Oh, that's a relief. Don't think there are many gauntlets out there where flourine's a major issue.

Redguard Mage Jumper

Two dynamically opposing ideas. Red Mage is all about versatility, having no armor, and doing stuff with a rapier so they got to be quick. Blackguard is all about attack, having heavy armor/power armor, and doing stuff with a giant weapon or two.

>Would you try to do what incognito did and summon sett, if you could?
>He was able to utterly fuck up london from what i recall.
No, but then I don't really want to fuck up London.

>it didnt really seem to have any downsides. Well apparently.
We don't really see much about him beyond his brief rampage. There's not enough information to say that there is no downsides.
Maybe he need 100 virgin sacrafices every so often to keep under control. We just don't know.

>However the context matters. he was beimg used to cause massive ammounts of chaos, which he (if he even had sentience) was probably ok with. He was also inside incognito who was a vampire and already rather nuts, so some negative effect may not have been obvious.
I don't remember him being inside Incognito. I recall him being summoned by Incognito only, but then it's been ages since I watched the anime.

The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute’s Marriage has a very good perk for that. Tragedy from Shin Godzilla could also help with size amoungst other things.

>a morally justifiable enemy to eradicate
the phrasing of that combined with
>it just feels so right you know?
really makes me worry as to the kind of stuff your jumper gets up to...

>You probably already knew this, but I just like to remind people how close we are to things like bolt guns.
I mean, we kind of do have them. Modern automatic grenade launchers fire armor-piercing explosive rounds. Sure, they're too heavy for a human to wield them as anything but a crew-served weapon, but for a nine foot-tall supersoldier in power armor? I think it's plausible.

I'm not going to lie, I have violent tendencies I struggle with and so does my jumper as he is an extension of myself, the difference is that he is both capable Of the kind of violence I wish to inflict and goes places where there are Acceptable targets. He likes killing but Like me restrains himself, unlike me he has opportunities to stop restraining himself without moral or legal consequence.

fair enough

>How different are you when you're under a power loss drawback?
Jumper-me's self-identity heavily revolves around being a divine being with an expansive pocket realm shoved up his ass. Being reduced down to a merely human level makes him erratic, prone to rages at lost power and alternately foolhardy and overcautious. Managed to slide by Log Horizon by still being one of the top-tier adventurers and having a great deal of political power but it gets pretty ugly.

>Oh, that's a relief. Don't think there are many gauntlets out there where flourine's a major issue.
God, I hope not. Fluorine is scary. On its own it's already incredibly corrosive from how good an oxidizer is, but when you get into some of the compounds it can form the chemistry just goes insane. Have you ever heard of chlorine trifluoride? It's a hypergolic oxidizer. That means the activation energy for it to oxidize something is lower than the energy from random Brownian motion within its liquid state. Unlike most hypergolic oxidizers, chlorine trifluoride is hypergolic with nearly everything, not just specific fuels. There are a few metals it won't oxidize because it forms a layer of insoluble metal fluoride on their surface, but everything else, up to and including sand, will burst into flame from touching it. It's that good an oxidizer. And it's one of the less-reactive fluorine compounds. Dioxygen difluoride is so reactive that it explodes when it comes into contact with other substances. You have to keep it at a temperature of 90 Kelvin for it to be stable, but to form it takes temperatures of 973 Kelvin. The fact that it's been isolated for study at all is fucking scientific miracle.

Never forget that under the trappings of Godhood, interdimensional space Empire and academic accomplishment he is in his heart of hearts a brute Compelling himself towards good against his base instincts, who deals in black and white,he needs an evil to deliver evil onto for things to make sense to him.

>how you reconcile the timelock with being able to call on psyker powers
There's not really much to reconcile. The Warp is maintained and produced by the minds and souls of sapient beings, you have a soul and mind from 40k. Therefore you always have some degree of Warp with you.

Check out the Neopup PAW-20 20mm grenade rifle. Only 7 kg.

Yes, but it's not really a bolter until it can fire fully automatic. You need that extra element of "fucking seriously?" for it to count.

Yo jumpers! Tell me what you did in Inheritance Cycle! Did you get your own dragon? Did you give said dragon a human(oid) form to really screw with everyone? Tell me your tales.

You pointlessly edgy piece of shit. Please take the advice of your psychiatrist and fuck off.

I confused everyone by bringing my own out-of-context dragons around. No one knows what to do when dragons of living steel and thermonuclear fire descend from the sky.

Without my memory, I am much more chill. Without my Arachnos conditioning, memories of my time working as a boot for them, and my memory of my life beforehand, I just tend to be less paranoid.
With my powers cut off, I am that much more paranoid...provided I've got my memories. Without my memories, I wouldn't know the difference.

>implying anyone else here is better off than bancho

Everyone here is better than Bancho, except maybe Timmy .

What is the biggest tonal shift you've had between jumps?

>implying any of us here are anywhere near as bad as Bancho
Hey! Don't hurt our delicate feelings, user. You'll make us cry!

We're all autists wasting their time on a self-insert Mary Sue imagination game. Something something throwing stones something something glass house.

>We're all autists
Speak for yourself dude.

>chlorine triflouride
Isn't that the one that produces clouds of acidic vapor as it burns?

>powerwanking

>except maybe Timmy .
You know I don't think he's been around much. Have we finally shaken the little turd off?

You're here, posting right now. That speaks for /itself/.

We're you not here the last few threads?

...jesus christ, I'm eating some raw onions right now and it is haunting how the burning feeling in my chest correlates to how I imagine that shit would feel inside of you. It sounds like a freaking 40K-native chemical. Like something the Dark Eldar would keep at arm's length for being too brutal to use carelessly.

...is that little ghost buddy also standard Blackguard equipment? Because I was undecided, but if so I'd vote for the blackguard.

True, but I was thinking of how lorewise psykers don't supply all the mojo themselves-but can also pull energy from the Warp directly to supercharge their mojo, don't they? So I guess it'd depend if you're concerned assuming you're maintaining ALL the Warp goodness-including that which summons daemons-your spells might be draining, or if you assume you're pulling Warp energy from the timelocked 40K jump.

Personally, I've liked the idea of cloning and modifying your own brain to make a stabilised pool of psychic energy to channel

Well, part of me was a dragon. And I bought a dragon. And some of my friends were dragons. So for what seemed like PERFECTLY SENSIBLE REASONS at the time I rode a dragon riding a dragon riding another dragon and so on until Ghirdorah. Malefor complained about getting a wicked cramp in his shoulders, but he'd lost a bet last week. And he couldn't complain about the dragon right beneath him being his wife. Who was making fun of him for being a prissy mage dragon who couldn't take being ridden hard.

I didn't take a side in the whole Varden-Empire conflict. For with my supply of Everlasting Dragon eggs, I roamed the countryside selling dragon riding licenses to people (that was the reason, by the way. Dragonstack Formation was a marketing gimmick) I thought could do some good with it. Like Roran!

I never bothered to explain what was going on to the few elves trying to catch up to us.

So how much should you abide by RAW? Now that there are lots of "absolutes", how do you know if something is really unbreakable or infinite or it's just hyperbole? Should you just assume that if a jumpmaker isn't Val or Heavens or Cracker_Jack, they probably didn't mean to hand out that much power?

>Everlasting Dragon eggs
what's that? Where did you get it?

>Isn't that the one that produces clouds of acidic vapor as it burns?
Yes. Most fluorine chemistry does, in fact.

>That speaks for /itself/.
All good things, I'm sure.

I've skimmed them and yes there was shitposts, but I don't recall seeing anything that looked like his sort of shitposting. Did I miss something?

The new Dark Souls jump gives them in the items section I think.

How many people here picked up Shin as a companion from Shin Godzilla?
How did you help him and/or treat him?

>It sounds like a freaking 40K-native chemical. Like something the Dark Eldar would keep at arm's length for being too brutal to use carelessly.
Funny story: That actually kind of happened, in our world. The Nazis experimented with chlorine trifluoride as fuel for self-lighting flamethrowers that wouldn't require the risks of a constant pilot light to work. They soon realized their mistake.

Dark Souls!

I was always planning to study the life cycle of the Everlasting Dragon anyway, and per DS2 they do seem to make eggs. I had the Research Notes from Geneforge, and I remember out of the 3 lines the jumpmaker suggested to me one of them resulted in dragons. I ALSO happened to have necromancy from there, so the original plan was to nick a few samples from surving dragons like Seath then expedite the life essence growth process with the Third Magic.

Although will also happen, I just haven't had time to update my build yet. Actually, I don't think the process I'll discover will change by much: The trick seems to be getting a dragon to invest some of it's essence in a transforming rock for you and then nurturing it somehow, judging from DS3. Humanity might be involved, in moderation.

I followed the plot in Wind Waker! Mostly. I took Link's place. There were some differences.
Like, I chose not to power up my sword, because putting people I'd made friends with at the bottom of some dungeons to play songs while I did sidequests seemed mean? And my boat called me a sentimental fool.
And it turns out that Ganondorf can tank a looooot of damage when you're not specifically exploiting his weakness. Like, car chucking and collapsing buildings just doesn't cut it. He is very durable.
I also interrupted his speech about the wind to call him a dick.

Anyway, I have a triangle in my hand now. Didn't lose that fight.
Was just... way more labor intensive than canon.

> what are you like when you have amnesia?
I've never taken an amnesia drawback, unless you count selective memories such as forgetting I took a drawback, in which case I usually end up noticing the point discrepancy and start taking precautionary measures against my own potential bullshit, which usually ends up making things more complicated than if I hadn't.
I am my own worst enemy.

> How different are you when you're under a power loss drawback?
More sedate, mostly. I tend to be very nonplussed and fade into the background due to sheer disinterest.

> How much of you is defined by your superpowers at this point?
I mean, most of my actions are. And I guess all those motivation perks are the only thing inspiring me to do things anymore.
But in terms of interests or fun, nothing. It's more about motivating and capability than preferences or desires.
I janked up the tech level a lot to fuck with the elves. Like, not in terms of "making a stable society" or anything, I didn't care about that. I just started dumping mass produced science into the world for humanity for shits and giggles. As far as they were concerned it was basically magic.

>I'm eating some raw onions right now
Huh. I thought I was weird for doing that.

As powerful as my own Charms are, they don't deal well with half mesures. My own "kills cancer to death with the light of judgement" Charm might have cured Shin...by registering his whole body as a cancer and euthanising him.

Which is why I used Malfeas' Blight Internalization Transcendence instead! And a course of Malfean-based therapies, like iron lotus salve and hellbrass weight lifting machine-therapy. And summoning Malfeas himself to scream-encourage Shin to set life's house on fire with the lemons he'd been given.

Bottom line: Like a beautiful Mothra, Shin shed that cancerous, bloody raw tissue for a stronk hide of living brass that glows green when he's prepping the gamma ray beams.

...which he doesn't need now he's long since transcended corporeal existence, but having a good body image makes it easier to manifest prettily when you need to interact with the world.

According to Veeky Forums it's really healthy, apparently? I can't imagine it's worth the minute or so of feeling like someone's rubbing raw chilies on your heart through your throat.

I always like my onions best in soup, or carmelised. Same with garlics, I don't care if nutrients get lost in the cooking process, I much prefer a creamy zest that melts in your mouth than choking on pain.

Doth thou worketh on the Sabbath?

Taking a short break to do some writefaggotry outlines. Avatar's next stop is Worm, at the earliest point in the timeline. Going to shoot for finishing Servant and Alchemist perks today, and maybe DA too.

Really? I've never been to Veeky Forums. I actually started because I was looking through Google for foods that were natural vasodilators, and one of the top ones were onions.

So, I started taking a peel of onion and I'll take little bites out of it until it's gone if I'm feeling stressed out, and I don't know if I just have a pronounced reaction to it, but I can REALLY feel the difference. Helps the blood flow, helps relax. Like, kinda forcibly.
Though, I found it's also a good palate cleanser. Kinda makes me feel refreshed afterwards.

Anyway, I've started adding some chopped onions to my soups or ramen now, too, after they're done. It adds a nice, crisp edge to it.

>doesnt want to destroy london
Get a load of this guy

>..is that little ghost buddy also standard Blackguard equipment? Because I was undecided, but if so I'd vote for the blackguard.

It's a cat with ghost armor. It was part Japanese MH4U pre-order bonus.

Suppose your adventures were adapted into an 80s TV series. For maximum cheese, what would be the theme song?

Princes of the Universe by Queen. You just can't beat that theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8

> Thread 1983

I'm going to be slightly pissed if next thread is anything but Thread 1984: Orwellian Edition.

If its exalted it aint hyperbole (most of the time)

That should have been Thread 1948.