Ahahahahahahaha top fucking kek

Ouch!

Redditors make me sick

I hope this guy is not blaming anyone besides himself for his stupidity

Newfags deserve this

serves that normie fag right

lmao rekt

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF REDDIT

Why wouldn't you transfer a small fund to start with to make sure it works? I ALWAYS do a 'test transfer' of a few bucks before I'm ready to drop in a couple grand in any wallet. People are fucking retarded.

Also, source? I want to see him get blown up in the comments.

just 1 solution: ask cuckcoin to export the bch private key for you and to import it in btc and recuperate the coins. happened to me between doge and digitalcoin on bter and they did it three years ago... drawbacks of coincloning...

This is good the reddit normies are using kucoin

doooob

wheres my coooin?

I mean... I can see why they thought what they were doing would work...

Purge newcoiner scum!

HOW 2 CHARGBACK PLZ ADVISE

This just makes me think that if a coin with foolproof transfers gets developed it will be a godsend for normies.

test your ability to read or copy/paste?

That image makes my skin crawl. Everything about it pisses me off.

This. Too bad btc 50 USD TX fee is here

the longer this goes on the better

So the Kuckcoin shilling actually works?

Eth can have this with their nameservice -> address. Then normies can send to faggotjoe1337 instead of 0x...

You must use only CoinBase or something. The more fringe trading sites that make you want to wash your hands after using them require steps to make sure you aren't fucking things up, or getting fucked yourself, and I'll be goddamned if I drop in $3-4k and it disappears because of a technicality.

t. wendy's worker

Redditors are bunch of dumbfucks. Someone should pull a Timothy McVeigh at Reddit hq.

what are you talking about? you select the address for the corresponding token and copy/paste. it's stupid simple.

He's talking more EtherDelta esque things where their is more room for messing things up. Retarded fat finger purchases are common along with not keeping enough eth outside the trade account to withdraw your tokens ect.

that's simple too though. i use myetherwallet to send to the ed smart contract and make sure i put enough zero's for the price. basic attention to detail is sufficient. you fucking retards need someone hovering over your shoulder asking, "are you sure". are you sure?! who needs to use the potty?

Hey man, hes stupid but at least he isnt trying to blame kucoin for it.

I agree with you

OH NO NO NO NO

as if bitcoin wasn't confusing enough to normies without introducing "bitcoin cash" lol.

What the fuck does he even think an exchange is

Because he used 0 seconds on trying to understand how stuff works

>u/CryptoVegan

More reddit fails.

Love me some of that FUD
The median transaction fee right now is $15

>The median transaction fee right now is $15
wow, so low, incredible tech user, can I get some of that bircoin? There's literally no other coins that performs better.

Are normies the ultimate deflationary action?

only $15 so cheap buy buy buy !!

>uhhhhhhh i buy bcash because cheaper, more coins better!

retarded blockstream cuck