mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second fot T'au

when

Then First is for Orks.

fourth for Necrons

Xeno players WW@?
Why are we suffering so?

>faggots running Magnus, Morty and Lord of Skulls can start with all three in deepstrike reserve

There's no way this doesn't get FAQ'd.

Are space wolves actual fat fucks who grow unkempt beards to feel manly and try to hide the fact that they're pathetic soyboys?
If yes, perfect cosplay

nth for feeling bad for Xeno players because if we just get to kill traitors I rather play 30k.

Fuck off. Space wolf players are the most insufferable faggots in the entire game

10th to the Custoades

almost 1 year since the last manlet marine models

perhaps the last ever manlet marine release?

Don't worry xenos lads, each codex is stronger than the one before. When they run out of chaos/imperium armies, we're going to dominate.

What colour are you painting your custodes?

flesh

Indian Summer

that's a fucking laugh. Eldar aren't more powerful than SM.

>Implying it isn't working as intended
Bow to your new overlords!!!

>He actually believes that Xenos are going to get a codex release this year.

Is it lore rape to paint them anything other than gold? If no, I'm painting them white/silver with gray accents.

>Eldar aren't more powerful than SM.
the absolute state of invidualists

Ultra-Trump needs more gold on it
and a glorious golden regiment of custodes bodyguards

>implying thoses aren't guards players

What're you working on today? Any hobby goals?

God I forgot how shitty every triumvirate after the first was. Why the fuck does cypher's plasma pistol have a fucking pilot light? Guliman looks like a fucking action figure

its lore rape for them to be an army

y o u r d u d e s

>he actually believes it's not going to happen
How far from reality can you be

My nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Ork Codex when?
New IG models when?
New Eldar models when?
New CSM models when?
New Xenos in general when?

Are you saying Marines are way better than Eldar? It doesn't feel this way to me but maybe I missed something

your smashing through stuff Lotd/deathwatch user

spotted the butthurrt adeptus astra telepathica player

This.

At least guard players have the excuse of having been low-tier up until recently. Space Wolves always attract those try-hard faggots who try to make up for their lack of testosterone by playing an army of vikings

You all laughed at my treadboy
Now who's laughing?

thunder warrior codex when?

Who said you are getting codex?

before xenos but after the next imperium dex

>tfw it's true

Painting Bretonnians

Why does Guiliman's bolt cannon have a pilot light?

Adeptus Sevvers here

Well if we are adding non armies to the game.
We might as well bring Kroot mercenaries back or Arbiters
Oh I know Codex PDF!

Day is ending for me.
I made army lists for different point-levels, and planned my next purchases accordingly. Didn't paint anything though.

Holy shit lol. That's almost as bad as the bolt crossbow

new Slaanesh models when?

Thank you, gue'la

I think it's bullshit that there isn't any updated rule for Sisters of Silence in the Custodes codex.

Or rather, it's a custodes codex and not a talon's of the emperor codex.

They'll probably add some half-assed lore about Girlyman telling the custards to go out and guard vulnerable planets instead of only Terra because of Cadia or some shit.

Cheers m8

I work 14 hrs on the weekend and my particular position grants me a great deal of free time with little supervision or responsibility so I usually bring some hobby stuff or a book to help me get through the day.

I'm planning on doing these aggressors up with a fusion of my normal LotD schene and StarCraft firebats. No idea how it'll turn out but it'll be a neat project. I'm planning on doing inverted flames based off pic related. Starting thursday I'm going to start working on my submission for a local painting event but I haven't decided what I'm going to do.

Are you working on anything user?

Man, that's some good cosplay.

That's what happened when Guilliman woke up. They don't have to add it.

Imperial Agents, Custards and Sos should all be released in one codex, call it defenders of the throne or Terras finest or whatever.

what is DKoK's actual playstyle compared to normal guard?

I was gonna collect Cadians but DKoK just look so much nicer, I might as well buy something good looking if I'm going to be spending loads of money on little plastic men

I'm fine where they are right now. CWE in 7th ed were busted shit that weren't fun to play. I enjoy the shit out of them now

Octokuro really fucked herself up with all those boobjobs and bodmods. She was so attractive.

Daemonettes confirmed for wearing new rock boots

>Tfw 16yr old me was a daemonette

>when
When boobs? Always boobs,

Cyphers pistols are old as fuck, also note his mkii armor

>fat nerd in space wolves power armor
>blackish woman in space wolves power armor
>fat hoe with body paint as a """""daemonette""""
Yep, great cosplay.

I am reading some of the leaked pages from the daemon codex. In Kairos' page it literally says that in all the multiverse the Well of Eternity is the hardest puzzle for Tzeentch to crack.

>multiverse

So it isn't a meme? Warhammer is a multiversal setting like the comics.

Also how the fuck are they traveling?

I know SoS have at least Black Ship to carry them around, but Custodes? Who drags their glorified asses around?

If you could take one unit that's in the lore but not on the tabletop and bring it into the game, complete with brand-new mini and rules, who would it be?

Pic related.

>Spending money on plastic men
>DKoK

Who's gonna tell him boys

>tfw it does not look like a girls face...
>tfw not sure if I can trust those tits and that ass...
Fucking Slaaneshi scum.

>Implying
Find me a heresy model with a fucking pilot light on their plasma pistol. That isn't how plasma guns work

>people in space wolves power armor
Yes this is what I would call good space wolves cosplay you moron.

My hobby progress is living through your hobby progress.

Who's the cutie on the right

Necron Pariahs were fucking awesome, but they don't fit into the new shit necron lore

I'm not entirely sure you are capable of distinguishing between "fat" and "has tits".

they cover their bodies in oil and slide through space.

>eldar are top tier
>nids are game breaking tier
>tau will be an absolute nightmare
>deldar will automatically win every battle
>harlequins will be so powerful that losing to them in game means you die in real life
>necrons will be as strong as all of them put together
>orks will be so overpowered that they loop back around to being shit

It isnt a normal plasma pistol either, its a custom artifact master crafted snowflake

The Emperor

I'm actually quite excited because he's slated for release next month. Unless anyone can think of anything else that's 1 up from Custodes in GW's new release timeline?

>>orks will be so overpowered that they loop back around to being shit
kek

To be fair, if a Custode told a captain of an Imperial shit that they were going to ferry the Custodes somewhere, the Custodes would have a ride. You can't really say no to a 10 foot tall golden son of your god.

I was going to say something about them flying a literal block of gold through space but this is a much better answer.

Why do custodes need black capes?

>7th edition

they wore them in mourning

The only fat space marine (besides one of nurgles bois) was a space wolf. He could eat a whole sheep in ten minutes and still have room for more.

Underrated post.
This will forever more be my headcanon for how Custodes move around.

Give me back The Duke. Vect can suck a daemondickm I want my Dark Eldar Corsair back

You forgot the part where the daemonettes body paint gets fucking everywhere. Back in the day, conventions had to ban homestuck cosplayers because they got their shitty body paint everywhere

>big bare butt
>huge thighs
>squatting and striking that post in mid-combat

Justify this

>anything else that's 1 up from Custodes
Primarchs. Again.

Hell, I expect Valoris to be the next best thing, if he's to a regular Custodes what a Chapter Master is to a Marine.

Imo you shouldn't be allowed to Cosplay a Space Wolf unless you look like that dude who played Aquaman in Justice League.

>dark eldar winning in 7th edition

It really pisses me off we didn’t got beafcake Custodes

justify this. This is a christian warzone!

>>orks will be so overpowered that they loop back around to being shit

Rolled 2, 2 = 4 (2d6)

>Daemonette uses CHARM!
If I roll over your leadership you fall to chaos

Gonna paint the skin on my bloat drones and paint some bases. Maybe practice stipiling.

Don't worry friend. There can't be that many more Imperial/CSM releases left, and fewer still after that. We've got;

Custodes
Thousand Sons
Space Wolves
SURPRISE! Emperors Children
Angron
Fulgrim
Perty
Lion'el
KHAAAAAAAN
SURPRISE! Sanguinius (Khan found a special Eldar relic to summon him)

And then Xenos stuff, there's nothing left for them to make after that, so just hold on til 2020

>Not striking sexy poses after killing everyone in arms reach
>2018
I Shiggidy diggidy.

it's just battle damage on a protounding area of the armour because they always kiss eachothers

Slaanesh literally have a rule where they sexually seduce someone to lower their attack

Also because sexy daemons are sexy you sweaty nerd