I'm so fucking stressed and dead inside

I'm so fucking stressed and dead inside
>I can't get ex girlfriend out of my head (amicable split, only reason is distance)
>These normie feelings are breaking me apart
>To lazy and unmotivated to finish my undergrad
>Crypto makes it all irrelevant
>Made about $45K in crypto
>It's only X3 of my initial investment
>It's way too little too cash out

I want to cash out a reasonable amount so badly to have some security in normie money.
Can't sleep, can't eat, constantly nervous and on edge. I hate crypto so much.

Should I just dump $10K more info coins? I inherited about 50K in total.
Am I gambling away my money because of depression biz?

>Can't sleep, can't eat, constantly nervous and on edge. I hate crypto so much.

What are you trading? This is a comfy ride user!

Don't tell me you're daytrading tops and legit shitty coins?

you're doing fine. if you wait a month you'll probably have 80k in crypto, assuming you're holding good coins. then you can cash some out if you want to

Find a hobby or passion outside of cryptos man.

Finish school. See a counselor with that 10k.

>Am I gambling away my money because of depression biz?

Yes you are. You don't need to throw more money into crypto. You need to be patient. Patience will take away your normie feelings and you will begin to become one with the crypto ascension.

All in ETH now user.

Do it or regret. Going to $1000

lol you wouldn't feel the same if you changed the way you view it internally ya dig...do you let crypto stress you or do you love the stress?

This jumbled mess of a post describes my internal state of mind perfectly
I'm not even trading. I'm holding about 10 good projects. Just sold my 15K XVG with tripled investment
Initially I thought that I found a new cool hobby called crypto. Didn't know it would eat my life force away.
Already am for depression (for free, health care is the only thing Europe does right). Not sure if I should tell her about my gains. She might interpret it as gambling addiction.
I have about 15 ETH, I think I'm good user
I don't have an answer to that but I don't like how I'm feeling right now

Stop trading. Stop looking at the charts so much. Call a friend.

take some shrooms and heal ur spirit faggot

45k is a lot though user.

If Crypto grows in 2018 like it did in 2017, you're pretty much a millionaire.

I'm not even trading and when I am I ironically feel zero stress. Just holding. The pressure of having to make it is what's on my shoulders.

Yeah crypto is a terrible hobby. Do something like working out or getting a motorcycle. You gotta get your emotional health up.

Sounds like you just need a spiritual/mental practice.

Look into meditation. Easy attention span gains and improve emoitonal IQ, WITHOUT resorting to the PharmaJew

>The pressure of having to make it is what's on my shoulders.

you're not alone mate, pretty much all of biz feels this way.

happiness and health are more important than money, take a step back, take a week out from crypto, go on a trip, do something different.
It will help you big time, friend.

This. Also for anybody else that's reading this and can't afford to work out or buy a motorcycle, invest in crypto until you have enough

I have a friend who was bipolar suicidal and since she started trying shrooms she seems suspiciously balanced.
Might ask her to take me with her next time she does it. Maybe shrooms can fix my retarded brain chemistry
What do if I'm already pumping three times a week? Am I truly fucked?
I will try both of that, anons

>Maybe shrooms can fix my retarded brain chemistry

Don't wanna seem like a prude but happiness is a breathe away.

I mean, go for it and see it for yourself. But don't rely on shrooms for your happines

Shit, crypto has made me so incapable of concentrating, I am like a severe case of ADHD right now. GF is already a bit miffed, because my mind is elsewhere and she notices.

IDK user, I started with $15K and now am at around $250K, but it feels like this is eating me alive. I still believe crypto is incredible, but I also feel I am paying a big price.

Crypto truly is the weirdest timeline

When did you start? I started late November.

I know what you mean. But I also think that some experiences can affect the human mind and change them in a positive way