MORE Amazon Worldbuilding

Continuation of >Amazons are/were created via an extensive alchemical enhancement procedure on women.
>They were specifically designed to be an elite fighting force for a nation that was not officially recognized, by an eccentric figure whom is referred to as "The Supreme Commander."
>This enhanced fighting force typically pairs its trainees with freelance mercenaries and adventurers for shadowing and on the job training.
>the more experienced ones are hired out as bodyguards for wealthy merchants and nobility. This is, of course, when they're not garrisoned at their home nation.
>Amazon genes overwrite other genes, making their children pureblooded Amazons
>As a result, Amazons have gradually become the ruling class of their home nation, as well as assimilating other nations through diplomacy as well as war
>Hardcoded into all Amazons is an absolute loyalty to "The Supreme Commander", who keeps the best of the best as his personal Honor Guard/Harem
>All Amazons aspire to join the Honor Harem and will do anything to get there
>The Supreme Commander is actually a disgruntled and jilted woman who seeks to rid the world of all men and reach alchemical demigodhood in the process. Her identity is a closely guarded secret amongst the Amazons
>Amazons have a vastly increased metabolic rate, leading them to need such vast quantities of protein they have no qualms about cannibalizing the corpses of their foes and part of the alchemical process protects them from the diseases they'd normally gain from doing so
>This increased metabolism also causes them to have an increased body temperature, making them valued bedwarmers for northward expeditions
>The Amazonization process takes place across several phases, with the final phase looking like pic related
>Said final phase is sterile, so Amazons are encouraged to breed as much as possible before reaching it

Why do you keep doing this?

A) half that shit wasn't even in there.

B) we were joking when we said make another thread to piss people off.

What's wrong with another thread? Veeky Forums certainly has the space for it

This is the future you chose.

Welp, you are correct.

So let's make the bes use of it. DUMP SOME FUCKING AMAZONS!!

Got a couple of pics, will post them sparingly

Thanks, no

Mentioning you reported something is a banable office user

To piss people who try to contribute something with ideas or pictures off. Salty shitposter made another thread.

And when they see the thread you're going down with me

Kay

Nope, been caught in that situation four time before over the years, hasn't happened yet user. Mods only ban the people who post rule violations and blatant shitposts, long as there's not NSFW pics in my posts and I avoid shitposting I'm in the clear. OP's probably fucked though as is anyone barging about rule violations or shitposting,
learn the rules user and you'll go far

Ive got a request. I want some modern Amazon pics and lore. Can the old lore be updated to at least WW1?
I have a game coming up and im shit outta ideas

>I want some modern Amazon pics and lore
Don't have much of those, but if I find any I'll post it

>Can the old lore be updated to at least WW1?
Probably, do you think having it with the recent discovery of the amazon process or there already were amazons?

Topics 1-4, and 6 are true.

The rest is false

Best I got

Probably after The Supreme Commanderwas awakened from cryo sleep.

See

They're all equally true and false. It's how these threads work, dummy.

Nah, that's how captain amazon got to the modern age

Actually while I think is a troll, he actually does have a good point, taking inspiration from Uber for a modern amazon setting wouldn't be out of place in such a situation, you'd just lower the tech available, limit it to females (or have the ones doing the treatment only doing it to females), and probably tone down the unstoppable superhuman aspect to just superhuman
Proper application of the [whatever] results in strong, tall, amazonian women who can tank small arms fire to a degree (likely resulting in the usage of larger calibers during the war), improper ends with

Those are some poorly drawn muscles holy shit. She looks like she has tumor arms

I lold. Everyone else in these threads are horny tards

Yes, OP, you made a slide thread to shitpost. We got it. Thanks for your participation.

Aren't they though? It's so fucking sad.

>taking inspiration from Uber for a modern amazon setting wouldn't be out of place in such a situation
I read a quick summary. Basically 1 in 5000 people had the potential to be upgraded with the catalyst. Some can be upgraded 2 times and they become bulletproof men who shoot lasers from the eyes. Some can be upgraded 20 times and they tear regular supermen like wet tissue.

No fuck you! FUCK YOU!

You will NOT take bust Amazon babes away from me! So FUCK OFF

Maybe tweak the numbers a bit to make them useful, but not stupidly overpowered like they sometimes get in Uber (Never actually read it, but from what I've heard regular troops become irreverent somewhat quickly), but other than that it seems about right

Something's discovered, [nation] now has a way to make cost effective supersoldiers but it only works on women, and they quickly become notorious for their amazon troops

Still wondering why you respond to yourself user

wait a second

Yep, user was just dragging us through multiple threads of """worldbuilding""" to justify his monster rape/vore fetish

This isn't even my fetish.
I'm just here for the (you)s.

post amazons being cute

I had a quick glance at Uber. Man, does the feeling of reinventing the wheel sucker punches me and kicks me in the head. I had some similiar idea with the number of augmentations human body can handle safely with one level of the red elixir upgrade.

On other note, reading about all this alchemy and metallurgy stuff I had to come up with the source of the ingredients and reagents for enhancements. Alchemy (besides transmuting one metal into another) studies methods of separating metals from each other and pyrifying them so they can be mixed together in favorable proportions to get desirable subtance. Difficulty and cost of this process can vary a lot. It raises question if there is a more affordable and simple way of acquiring reagents? Natural answer is hunting down supernatural monsters with desirable traits and harvesting their bodies for reagents. I've yet to come up with the full list of monsters and reagents but the simple approach works: monsters are related to their habitat, salamanders live in fire and contain elements closer to sulfur, water monsters contain higher concentration of mercury, creatures of the earth contain all of the elements. It's full-blown Witcher at this point

Also I want to write up the Supreme Commander's honor guard each possessing their unique powers (power of lightning, resistance to fire, etc). As the realm expanded they were given lands and other positions for their loyalty and combat prowess. Over time they transformed into hereditary class of the highest nobility including dukes and princes. Throw your ideas at me about the girls and their powers if you have any.

>his monster rape/vore fetish
Close but no bullseye

Don't think I have any of that specifically, but I can look, when I get back

Don't worry, pretty much any idea's probably be thought up at least once by now

>Throw your ideas at me about the girls and their powers if you have any.
If I can think of any when I get back I will, you looking for things like supernatural abilities or things above and beyond what other amazons have?

>Implying fetish threads aren't shitposting

>you looking for things like supernatural abilities or things above and beyond what other amazons have?
Yes, anything beyond amazonian endurance, strength and reflexes. Thermal vision, fire breathing, etc.

>Still wondering why you respond to yourself user

Everyone who disagrees with me is a singular boogeyman

Well they need to eat lots of meat all at once for their increased metabolism, right? So clearly they have access to the swallow whole ability.

Vore is a shit fetish and out of question

I'd say weight gain muscle girl transformation and racemixing/removal of all men is a worse one, personally

I'd say shitty fetishes are more or less equally shitty

It might be a bit late and a bit too serious, but I played around with justifying the amazon concept in a mature way a bit ago.
A drawn-out war in the country's past killed off a large portion of the male population (a regular event in history), but it just so happened to do the same to the opposing country.
While the enemy tried to do the best it had with its remaining male soldiers, religious and cultural norms preventing it from sending women to die in battle, this country had nothing of the like - women who'd already been working hard physical labor in place of the men for years were sent to the front lines, and it turns out that even civilian women with nothing more than labor experience still beat starving, sickly male soldiers who've been fighting the same war for years.
In fact, the strategy was an earth-shaking turnabout - healthy, organized and patriotic women flooding in over the border to assail crumbling positions cut off from supplies and reinforcements are just as scary as any other sudden turnabout, and the country won an overwhelming victory.
The women who'd been fighting in the last push took home medals and positions in the army and government both for themselves and on behalf of dead sons and husbands, and likewise the labor sectors now had an imbalance of women and a female-dominated work culture.
Lacking husbands and children, the female soldiers "imported" foreign soldiers who'd surrendered in exchange for a safer future, and these were funneled into service, clerical and other less-physical jobs.
(1/3?)

Well various kinds of breath weapons are good goto, as is the standard faster/stronger/more durable variations, though of the three giving one superspeed is probably the best option. Maybe some few have some sort of an eight elemental magic (shoot fire/cold bolts or project an aura), maybe minor shape shifting/stealth abilities for another, and I think as you already noted heightened senses, maybe super healing or damage reduction for one

While that is my fetish Wouldn't work, needs to be at least two size categories above the target

Of those three I'm pretty sure I've only seen one suggested in thread

The victory became a matter of patriotism and propaganda, and when faced with both internal pressure (from the female soldiers who wanted to retain positions and plunder) and external initiative (foreign countries starting to sensationalize the country's "female army", giving a chance for an international fearsome reputation), the country's mainly male government handed over a large amount of positions for a comfy retirement and minor noble titles that didn't require a whit of work.
When the educational system, the job market, the government and the craftsmen's guilds are all controlled by female-centric interests, not to mention that the country is enjoying its moment in the spotlight and a reputation as someone you don't pick a fight with), the next generation can be expected to adopt the same ideas - and when cultural norms then start selecting for the strongest women and the weakest men, you end up happening upon those genes for recessive male dwarfism (again, this is a real thing).
These genes are then intentionally bred for, and when these men start breeding inferior children, that's when you refresh the gene pool with scholars, intellectuals, heretics and revolutionaries who come to the country to escape persecution for being "unmanly" back home.
The part about women being essential for giving birth is less important when the country relies on its parodically strict obligatory military education for all women to put up a powerful facade, and most women in the army are perfectly capable of giving birth at 30 or 35 and then resigning to desk officer jobs, still being on-call and keeping up training.
This results in a society that, while it doesn't simply reverse gender roles, has the man as the reliable provider who keeps on being able to father children well into his sixties even if he's kind of small and stubby, doing tailoring, clerical work, non-military medicine and general service jobs.
(2/3)

Women, then, go through an obligatory military education and from then on work in farming, industry and other primary industries if they don't go into the army on a permanent basis. After a three-year stint of half shifts to take care of the child, they go right back to work and have their husbands take care of the male children while the girls are taken into state-led programs around the age of five, where retired women as well as ones raising only a single child take turns teaching them basic skills and keeping them safe until the military academy at 13.
With enough chest-pounding patriotism and international attention, this becomes self-sustaining - let's be honest, while there are still men who don't fit well with the clerical jobs, it isn't the end of the world if they're set to do maintenance and manual labor at their workplaces, and most men would be fine with receiving a lot for free most of their lives simply in exchange for steady jobs and regular sex.
And when the age of technology comes around, you get eugenics, scientifically-founded training programs especially for women and applied sociology (propaganda) to encourage a sustainable female-led military society.
What you have by that point is basically female-led East Germany, but it has strong, competent women in leadership and the military, as well as short, sometimes girly men in caretaker jobs.
And the best part is I don't even have a boner for Amazons, so I figure this could be used without stinking of fetish. It is a bit of a framework, though, so it might take polishing and detailing (be careful) before it can work.

Question- do the Amazons wear full armor? If not, why?

Personally I’m a fan of the idea of magical body paint or tattoos that make the skin as hard as metal, for equall opportunity nekkidness.

No hate, but if you aren’t here for the fetish (I am) what brings you here? Idle curiosity? Just trying something new?

Because this isn't for "worldbuilding" It's just a thinly veiled /d/ thread

Female soldiers are ALWAYS fetishy, dumbass

Hole in one.

I know but that doesn’t answer the question. I want to see some good answers for skimpy armor (male or female).

>do the Amazons wear full armor? If not, why?
I'd imagine that the Supreme Commander originally didn't have money, resources and craftsmen to outfit his army with full armor. I got the impression from other anons he started his country in bumfucknowhere, title of the Supreme Commander is mocking in a way. Or maybe it was mockery of him by some higher rank which he decided to roll with to prove himself.

I could see it in a setting, a bit more detailed than what the players would likely care about but pretty decent

Some might, but maintenance and fighting style might make it a suboptimal pick particularly if they're superhuman to a degree

>Personally I’m a fan of the idea of magical body paint or tattoos that make the skin as hard as metal, for equall opportunity nekkidness
Same actually, like minor magical protection making up for things as an explanation of suboptimal armor designs

Brainstorming practice for me

>title of the Supreme Commander is mocking in a way.
A mix of that for me and a bit of an inflated ego, she didn't really pic it but just decided to run with it

Might not work for you, but I like the idea of magic tattoos/body paint being of cultural or religious value to explain skimpy barbarian tribes.

And also that wearing regular armor devalues the effects of the tattoos/face paint. For some reason.

>And also that wearing regular armor devalues the effects of the tattoos/face paint. For some reason.
Tattoo require power of the sun or sky gods to work. You need to show some skin to get them working.

so...

Sun's out, Guns out?

Yes, praise the sun and all that

>I could see it in a setting,
Sure, an ERP setting

Busty muscular Amazon warrior women are all well and cool, but the best thing is busty muscular Amazon warrior women being stretched out by thick meaty Orc cocks.

I simply can't find connections to Avatar like elemental magic in alchemy works. Power of fire is obvious one and very common, ice is manifestation of the cooling power of water which extinguished fire, thunder and lightning can be worked around. There is nothing much beyond that. Earth is a very complex thing and immovability is one of its key traits. Sand, lava, steam and such stuff often depicted as the mix of the two classic elements isn't plausible. Also firebreathing amazons remind me of dragon girls and I like it a lot

If you get aroused that easily, you should report yourself to the police immediately before you do something you regret.
The next thing you know, you'll start considering having reproduction in a setting "magical realm".

>This naked, all female army is actually DA BESS in the world and feared and respected by literally everyone!
You might, MIGHT be able to argue against it being fetish driven, but it's undeniably masturbatory

>undeniably Mastrabatory.

Damn near everything can be described as masturbatory.

Hardly, and certainly not to the degree of Mary Sues

Did you miss the part where they turned into Space Marines or Witchers? They wear more protection than typical Gaul and get even heavier armor when they establish themselves as feudals and knights.

Did you miss the part where they're naked with sun powered body paint?

What if someone found out how the Amazon process worked and just used it on men instead? Wouldn't they just curbstomp the shit out of these spear chucking bimbos?

Did you miss the part where they were raped the shit out of by Orcish warriors?

>but it's undeniably masturbatory
Is there something wrong with it? Real world mythology is undeniably masturbatory.

It's uncouth to force your friends to play out your sexual fantasies. You'd know that if you had any.

>Did you miss the part where they're naked with sun powered body paint?
Like Celts covering themselves in woad and fighting with nothing but shield, helmet and pants (optionally)? Damn, Britons were probably masturbating about this stuff all the time.

I didn't realize the Celts were a bunch of all female femdom busty babes that defy physics and biology. My history class must've glossed over that lil tidbit

Save you me your projection. Read any book on Greek, Hindu or Norse mythology, you'll find lots of masturbatory material. Like that time Vishnu had sex with shepherd girls at the same time? Or that time devas in heavens had to save the world by getting Shiva laid?

If you know nothing about classic mythology why the fuck do you talk about fantasy?

You wouldn't mind if amazons weren't more sexy and attractive than you, sister

No it’s dudes. A common Scottish tactic would be to flash the enemy with your kilt before charging.

So question- I’m sure it’s been gone over, but do Amazons get treatments, or are there some born with Amazon Genes? Because the idea of a normal small girl getting turned into a seven foot Amazon upon hitting puberty really appeals to me. For reasons.

>Might not work for you, but I like the idea of magic tattoos/body paint being of cultural or religious value to explain skimpy barbarian tribes.
Was in a rush when I typed that up, I actually do like the idea but that's cause I love the idea of people being able to create low level spell effects/magic items with the right non-magical ingredients and making a set of armor or clothes that counts as an unenchanted set of X armor is just a side benefit of that (as well as an explanation for how odd some fantasy armor looks), something like bodypaint would be a one time use but tattoos would be would be fine for multiple use.
I can sorta see a tribe doing something like that if they have little access to metal but have plenty of regents they can use to make protective charms/ink and slap it on their clothes, lower quality armor, or themselves

>And also that wearing regular armor devalues the effects of the tattoos/face paint. For some reason
Well it could be as simple as AC bonuses of the same type not stacking mechanicswise while lorewise it's just projecting the effect of your armor around you, if you try to put something in the same area as the projection it doesn't really work

This works too though

Don't think there's much, at least not historically but unless you're going for a direct link to historical alchemy it's probably forgivable

> Also firebreathing amazons remind me of dragon girls and I like it a lot
Good tastes

I'm probably overthinking it but I was going to make young warrior of the dragon clan the leader who unites other clans/houses against common threat

Exactly! Though I was thinking tattoos are permanent, but either is harder to do, or has drawbacks, in order to explain why not everyone does it.

I’m also imagining you CAN mix and match, but like only wearing the paint on your face to replace a helmet, but not a full set.

And also probably resistant to water.

Don't see anything wrong with that,
if she fits the role it's perfectly thematic for the dragon clan to be doing it

That from something? It’s cute as all get out.

Think it's a character from Fire Emblem.

It's a girl version of Mikhail from Drakengard

Please stop posting this thread. Once a week is more than enough.

Nah

>but do Amazons get treatments
Amazons go through enhancement procedure but it being alchemy and magic I could see traces of elements and reagents passing from mother to daugther. Daughter might develop very mild effects of the enhancement procedure her mother and grandmother went through. Consider this alchemical epigenetics.

What if... puberty ends up as being best age to start going through the procedures? Compromise?

I think they had to go through puberty first or else girls will suffer unforeseen consequences

Such as?

Such as Nastystuff McBad

Somehow misses this post, but I've been thinking the amazons are a result of the treatments but the very basic level can be inherited, though that one only makes them tall and fit, not quite amazonain

>Consider this alchemical epigenetics.
That's a good way of putting it, plus if it's in the mother's blood stream it'll probably somewhat affect the child's growth

Eh, maybe? There's like two different (probably more) versions going on here, feel free to have it like that in your own
But personally I was thinking young adulthood was the time the treatments were done

Maybe it works better the second generation/they have greater resistance towards the side effects though

That’s what I was thinking- it would take a few iterations before figuring out that they could maximize results (or maybe minimize drawbacks) by starting treatments at puberty.

Also a girl being a prototype supersoldier is an emotional fetish of mine.

Boring shit

Not only are you making Amazons Boring, you also let them get cucked by males 24/7.

2/10

Come again?

That word has lost all meaning to people like him

Again?