BAT MOONING?

Are projects with fundamentals finally getting some love?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024
twitter.com/DuckDuckGo/status/941343958881333248
twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145
twitter.com/brendaneich/status/894747143449083905
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every one of you faggots are going to regret not buying this rocket by eoy.

But thats a whole year away

how high do you see this shit going realistically?

Ya, which is the part that sucks. But holding and seeing slow gains is better than these moon missions, that fail 30% (or w.e) of the time, and you get stuck holding bags. I hope 2018 will be the year bigger players move in, and invest in real products.

While you guys are here, are there other coins like this? With working products? Please dont shill a coin that will work in the future, im looking for coins that have a real roadmap, with leaders that can accomplish it.

it has a working product and a big team so by crypto rules this will go absolutely nowhere
t. i hold 1k bat for the memes

Unironically FUN. At a good entry point now. They're going to debut their working platform in about a month and shortly after will be putting it into use. Should be a big gainer in early 2018, but could easily be one of the biggest gainers of the year by EOY

I hold BAT and PRL. Oyster Pearl is another solution for online advertising and I could see them fighting over the space in 2018. It could be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm in both of them long

oyster.ws

People have different investment styles but I tend to agree with you. I do not chase PND coins. BAT should be a solid gainer.

You will regret not buying it before the end of week. User growth pool distribution on January 4th. You can't price in youtubers shilling before it happens.

$50 eoy.

This will be $50 by end of year.

Screencap this.

BAT is from the inventor of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla & Firefox, Brendan Eich.

BAT is an Ethereum ERC20 token, which means you can use common hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano, MyEtherWallet, etc.

BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”

One of BAT's close advisers is Ankur Nandwani, who is/was Product Manager at Coinbase. He was the one who announced that Litecoin was added to Coinbase.

$BAT was recently added to a spate of exchanges, including big Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi.

You will be able to get paid for choosing to view ads with the BAT Ads program. Users receive 70% of ad revenue. Yes, 70%.

Brave & BAT have been covered in a lot of mainstream news recently, including Bloomberg, NASDAQ, CNET, Engadget, TechCrunch and more. It has also been promoted by Ubuntu Linux (on their FB page with 1.3m followers) and Rocket.Chat (on their official blog).

BAT is not limited to the Brave web browser but will be extended to other browsers via extensions (where APIs permit) and other attention-economy apps like chat messengers, podcast apps, games, etc.

Brave Payments, which utilizes $BAT, currently supports YouTubers. Support for Twitch, Reddit and Twitter, etc. have been confirmed. Brave Payments allows you to easily tip your favorite publishers and content creators, Patreon-style.

A lot of talk about EDG, which does the same thing as FUN
Like was saying about having BAT and PRL.

Over 1000 websites and over 600 YouTubers have been confirmed as verified publishers with the Brave Payments program—and counting. This includes big channels like Phil deFranco who has 6 million subscribers. (You can still tip/donate to your favorite sites/creators even if they aren’t yet verified since the $BAT will be held in a wallet for them to claim.)

The Brave web browser has over 1 million active monthly users. On the Android store alone, Brave has 1-5 million downloads. Brave is available on all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, Linux).

Other notable figures on the development team include Yan Zhu (Forbes top 30 under 30, Tor Project, W3C, EFF), Marshall Rose (inventor of SNMP, Internet Engineering Task Force) as well as many others who’ve worked on major projects. (Look at team on website.)

The Brave browser has one-click support for Ethereum dApps with Metamask. Brave is officially listed on Metamask’s website alongside Google Chrome.

You will be able to purchase $BAT with your credit or debit card directly through the built-in BAT wallet in Brave. This is a first priority for the team.

And more...

Edit (additions):

BAT officially partnered with privacy search engine DuckDuckGo, and they recently revealed more details on their relationship.

Brendan Eich said in a tweet yesterday that he heard Mozilla was potentially interested in natively integrated BAT. twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024

The supply of BAT is fixed and limited. No new BAT will ever be mined or created. Total supply is capped, like Bitcoin..

Im holding alot of BAT at the moment, any source on that JAN 4th date?

Can you talk a bit about PRL? What does it do, what are their plans? Anything different/better than BAT? Thanks!

Should I dump my MANA for BAT?

PRL is way different than BAT. From what I understand it's an alternative to advertising. Websites add a line of code so users on their site perform light background tasks to validate stored data. It's like a decentralized data storage application that websites use to get funding instead of ads. So there's room for BAT and PRL and I could see websites that would support one or the other based on userbase and function.

Is this coinbase and Duckduckgo stuff legit? I invested a lot without even knowing about those. I'm feeling much more secure in my position now.

Yes DuckDuckGO was is the default homepage of Brave now I think. But the partnership was all over their social Media.

twitter.com/DuckDuckGo/status/941343958881333248

Coinbase stuff:
twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145
twitter.com/brendaneich/status/894747143449083905

This coin will be minimum $50 eoy.

Just posted this in a blockfolio thread, but I'm honestly very happy with BAT. The whole Brave/BAT project is so underrated.

I wish I had more money to invest.

When the UGP got sent out the payment date was set for January 4th for all Brave users. Go into settings/payments on the PC version to see for yourself.

Where I live speculating gets taxed to hell, so it's better to HODL anyway, especially since I'm no day trader.

Don't forget to mention that the first batch of BAT from the users to publishers and content creators goes out this month. It could generate a lot of extra interest.

Why do people simply believe that PRL found a good solution for making revenue without advertising?

Why people wouldn't block PRL the same way they already block regular ads?
Also Coinhive running the same concept as PRL already.

Yeah, once big youtubers like Phillip Defranco start shilling this, it'll only be getting started.

Not to mention retarded normie ripple fags seeing a sub $1 coin and thinking it could go to $1000.

oldfags have been in on this coin for months. REMINDER that the BAT team is among the most a e s t h e t i c in crypto

It has begun

and Eich is anti gay. I shoulda bought this at .34c instead of getting MANA

Literally everything is mooning

Also, Brave kicks ass. I've replaced every browser I was using with it. It's simple and fast.

Yup. BAT is a nobrainer really.

i love it for everything except youtube, ironically.

Dayum.
How so? Lack of extensions?

Users and Websites are rewarded I think so ads you just have to watch, but with PRL the user gets a chunk of the $ going into it. I think BAT is the same that advertisers can choose to reward the user.

And I think just how people mine to make money, if so can make a few extra bucks using the internet like they normally do then most people will jump at the opportunity. I think r/beermoney is a good example of this