Vampire art

I need some good art of vamps (preferably female)

Other urls found in this thread:

exellero.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These two look like they might have met in Carthage on a very bad night.

There aren't enough nude vampires, give me something raw

Dumping some.

Good high res vampire character art seems to be rare.

those eyes tho.

>busty redhead vampire
Why is this combination so fucking hot.

because tits are hot, redheads are hot, and vampires are hot?

I mean, yes, but it's like they work together into a better, bigger state of hotness.

Here's a question that always plagues me - should vampires be inherently evil?
Or rather, which option makes for a more interesting setting

Legends say it that Lilith was a redhear. Also, witches are often depicted as redheads. Also, redheads are said to have no soul. Also, vampires are said to have no soul. Also, vampires are often associated with lilim, the dead children of Lilith, and with witchcraft.

Vampires just being inherently evil makes it so simple (Which might not be wrong for some kinds of games). Not automatically being evil, but being forced to sustain themselves on the blood of the living opens up a whole lot of interesting questions, although it might also invite unwelcome levels of angst.

This depends on the role you want them to play in your game. Never worldbuilding in a vacuum, always take into consideration your players and what they want and how you think you can deliver it most effectively with which sort of vampire archetype.
Worldbuilding in a vacuum is basically just an elaborate form of jacking off, because nobody really sees or cares except you in the end.

They shouldn't. But that hunger... And living humans are so delicious! I mean, you could survive on canned food or stay a strict vegetarian for a month or two. But you know you want some hot mean once in a while. Similarly, vampires just want some fresh human blood rather than feeding from bags or drinking kittens.

*meat

I can't be dicked to post the few that I'm thinking of, but this exellero.deviantart.com/gallery/ person has a few good pictures (pic related) of what could be wanked as a vampire countess or queen.

What did you say?
Something about how more Vampires should be like the sexiest man kinda-alive on 120 planes for 3 millenia running?
Capital idea, user.

generally I'd go with not inherently evil.
It makes the evil ones all the more monstrous since it's by choice. plus theres potential for character growth or interesting dilemmas with a vampire that trys to balance their thirst for human blood against wanting to not be evil.

man...wish i could find my girl an outfit like this IRL.
Or I would, if I could find a girl IRL

As much as wolves and lions.

Bump

>drawing with blood
>implying it's not gonna dry up in less than 10 minutes

drop some liches in it?

given they drink blood its reasonable to assume vampires have anti-coagulant saliva.

Depends on how vampires work in the setting. In mine, "vampires" are either beings who willingly chose to practice vampiric magic and transform themselves, or forcefully transformed/created thralls who get corrupted by the magic anyway, so it makes sense for them to be inherently evil.

But if vampirism is like a magical disease as it often is, it would make sense for them to have total free will or at least have an evil inclination but can choose to suppress or fight it, though in this case most of them would end up evil anyway.

Then there are cases where besides a need to feed and maybe an urge to specifically feed on humans their decision making isn't affected at all, in which case they can do whatever.

>But if vampirism is like a magical disease as it often is, it would make sense for them to have total free will or at least have an evil inclination but can choose to suppress or fight it, though in this case most of them would end up evil anyway
in my games i normally go with this. Usually if i need to explain to the players I describe it like a drug addiction. Human blood isn't just really nice its literally like cocain or something. They can survive off of just animal blood, but once they get a taste for human blood they have a harder and harder time not becoming monsters chasing the next high.

Olivia is cursed to have great art everywhere but her own creature cards.

Are those vampire fairies? Who would allow, much less create such an abomination against all things cute?

>Assault and Battery IV

Every fucking time

This isn't a spooky thread. Don't post anything so creepy.

God damn it you've beat me to it. Anyway how's your sex life?

Do you guys prefer attractive vampires or more monstrous vampires?

I like a mix, honestly. Although if I had to pick one, attractive vampires, but utterly monstrous and evil in personality. Throwing away any vestige of humanity when confronted with something that destroys their illusion of humanity.

There's just something about a QT slashing someone's throat and slurping on what comes out like a toddler first discovering ice cream that really fucks with people.

Attractive. Stuff like ol' Caldwell at or pic related, or Christopher Lee's Hammer Dracula who was both handsome and monstrous.

No, but depending on how Bram Stoker you want to go, they can be full fledged demonic warlocks, which is hard to paint as not evil.

What ever do you mean?

Compare it to how Men in Black's Edgar bug wore the human skin somewhat and how awkward that was. I like the idea that by the time a vampire becomes very powerful, they have essentially thrown away and discarded so much of their humanity to reach that level of power that their natural state is no longer human in appearance, and their mindset and attitudes have distorted by a similar amount.

They can still attempt at convincing others with a human-like or even beautiful form, but it becomes so difficult at that point due to their utter inhumanity, that many choose to outright forego it because they no longer know how to "roleplay" as something close to human.

That in a setting without literal extraplanar demons, they have essentially become the closest thing to it.

Probably something that shifts between the two as needed. Like they're horrible ugly monsters when it's time to fight, with huge dagger fangs and long limbs and stretchy wings, unhinging their jaws to bite in combat and forming gross grey membranes to act as armor.

When they're not fighting they have alluring human forms to aid in seducing prey, and generally try to convince their victims to let them drink rather than taking blood by force.

>Or rather, which option makes for a more interesting setting
Well inherently evil limits the things you can do with vampires, so evil by choice rather than always being evil would make it more interesting. inherently evil vampires work better as monsters. Kind of like how dragons/medusa/basilisk all have a snake/wyrm theme, a monster type always evil vampire has a creature of the night theme.
Its like liches. Evil lich is just a monster that spreads death and decay. If liches can be good and evil then an evil lich probably has more of a reason to do what hes doing, rather than just being an avatar of evil. Vampires the same.

Attractive ones who inevitably give in to their animalistic side and become monstrous ones.

looks cold out

>vampires are hot
Vampires are cold, user

Do you ever stop to think about the things you post?

Why not both?

The put on an attractive appearance because of vanity. In "classic" modern vampire mythos the message is that they're hiding the fact that they're monsterous as a person, they're very evil essentially. But you can go literal with this, they put on an attractive appearance but they physically transform into horrible monsters. The Van Helsing movie did this I think.