Art Request With Theories

Because of a firm belief that hardly any nerd or academic is physically fit. I posit that the majority of Magic practitioners are out of shape. Doubly so if they did their magical training at a university.

I also suggest that a Gymnasium in a magical institution is used solely for pep rallies and experiments too large for a lecture hall/ lab work.

I require art of Fat, Obese and Out of Shape Magic Users.

Pic unrelated

so its like the opposite of real life school, that care more about sport team and sportballs than actually learning?

i can dig it.

I figure they tend to be skinnyfat. They don't work out, but they're too absorbed by their work to remember to eat regularly, as well.

This is probably AFTER body mod magic.

Erol Otus is a good source

If you'd meet a lot of nerds and academics you'd know that your belief is pretty retarded.

You know I figure she's some kind of follower of a fertility goddess so.....

>Because of a firm belief that hardly any nerd or academic is physically fit. I posit that the majority of Magic practitioners are out of shape
Implying there isn't a spell "git gud" that made people physically fit.

It's probably a simple healing spell. Why wouldn't you be able to cure obesity with healing magic?

>Because of a firm belief that hardly any nerd or academic is physically fit. I posit that the majority of Magic practitioners are out of shape. Doubly so if they did their magical training at a university.

You can say you just want good, soft mages buddy, we're all fri-

>I require art of Fat, Obese and Out of Shape Magic Users.

Direct to the point, I like it.

But yeah, as much as I enjoy the regular average build for mages, I do like the idea of some of them looking a little schlubby considering how little physical activity they'd have to actually do if they were any good with magic.

Mage dates must be this tense guessing game of whether or not your date is glamoured up.

>date looks like shit
Are they glamoured up and that's the best it could do or are they just honest?

>Why wouldn't you be able to cure obesity with healing magic?
Cause it's not an illness, you just stop eating like a fucking pig and start exercising.

>you just stop eating like a fucking pig and start exercising
So you just magic yourself to find exercise to be erotic and then you get sexual pleasure out of working out. This isn't rocket fucking science.

requesting that pasta about raw athenian philosopher muscle.

You mean you don't already?

I don't tend to fuck rockets, no. I don't want to bother enchanting my dick to prevent it from burning off in liquid oxygen-kerosene mixes.

A wise man once said, be the change you want to see in the world.

That means if you want that art, you can always get a commission from a broad selection of artists either down for that shit or willing to whore themselves out hardcore for that paper.

Nice try, fat fetishist drawfag, but nobody is paying you for your degenerate shit.

You say that as if any competent spellcaster can't figure out how to convert stored fat and caloric energy into raw power.

I find that this impression usually isn't correct IRL. Studying requires discipline the same way routine exercise does. You'll very rarely find someone who cares about one but not the other.

While you're right that this stereotype isn't true IRL, there are plenty of people who care about one thing but not the other.

Wizards are Either Spindly Twinks or out of shape pudgy masses.

It is known