My most horrible weapon yet!

After years of study and research I have finally contrived a weapon that shall finally allow my forces to crush the forces of light! Something that shall quickly break them into a quivering mass of sobbing broken husks and shall haunt the nightmares of those who survive!

Just make sure the Orcs all have beeswax in their pointed ears before battle. Wretched, battlescars and hearty as those warbeasts are they should not be exposed to such a nightmarish thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef201LbbAPE
youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E
youtube.com/watch?v=ajiAvb_XfNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'Ats mah nigga!

No worries, we got this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef201LbbAPE

The fiend!

>I like all music
>Except country and rap!

Grow up

>implying that country and rap aren't the same thing
Both are about bitches and money. The only difference is one has tractors and repetitive twang-twang and the other has cars and repetitive samples. Literal brainwashing trash.

>brainwashing trash
Oh man, you're one of those people

This is an 18 plus site kiddo

>when you're 20 and know everything about existence and everyone is dumb except you

If you're older than 20 you don't have an excuse for being this retarded.

>replying to bait

We don't have quest threads on this board anymore, so threads like this are the next-best substitute.

Nice.

There’s a reason people say that though. No other popular* genre is so incestuous and formula-following. Production companies “streamline” the writing process and manage to wring all the creative juices out of it. It’s been boiled down to self-congratulating wankery.

t. Oldfag that was raised on older country and blues and is salty about the current shitty situation

*EDM is definitely like this too but I don’t have to listen to it constantly.

Then why are you here?

>person thinks two genres of music are retarded
>somehow translates to person thinking everything is retarded

At risk of sounding hypocritical, it's not like I hate all country and rap; the modern shit is really my main issue with the genres. I enjoy country with more instrument diversity, such as Johnny Cash; and rap that doesn't just contain "fuck bitches get money police suck" but actually contain either a message or something entertaining.
>inb4 gtfo grandpa

This, modern country a shit. Never really got into rap so I couldn't say if it's low quality is a recent development.

Don't bother with "pop" or radio country. Same goes for most music on the airwaves, because there's not much incentive for innovation. There are plenty of small, quality artists out there. I've been enjoying Colter Wall, personally.

>These niggas don't know the terrors of german Schlager music or japanese Enka

FOOLS!

I do not fear your puny weapon. I listen to Country Music for breakfast!

Now.

Meet.

Your
DOOM!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E

It is. Current rap is to older rap what hair metal was to older forms of metal. Its flamboyant but shallow, focused more or less entirely on money drugs and sex, and generally lacks musical complexity. It's more or less all paint by numbers, mass appeal schlock.

Also, on the note of country there are a lot of new(er) artists who are doing some interesting stuff. If you don't mind a bit of edge. Those Poor Bastards, Munly, Sons of Perdition, etc

You have just received 50 Hipster Points.

Gene Autry and Marty Robinson are two of my favorites. I don't tell people I like country though because to most people, "country" means something entirely else. I refer to it as "classic American folk" if they ask what genre those guys performed.

To be fair, I don’t like the majority of EDM, and there’s plenty of bad metal out there. Plus a ton of traditional ethnic music is pretty terrible.

There's no fucking pleasing you people is there?

>Liking MUH COLD BEERS, PICK-UP TRUCKS AND COUNTRY GALS

>I like all music
>Except poor people music
Really activates my almonds.

Get a look at this Nancy.

Aww fuck yeah, Dunbine!
youtube.com/watch?v=ajiAvb_XfNM

Only rich people like poor people, and poor people only like rich people. It's a bullshit equilibrium that's existed since the dawn of civilization.

Why don’t we head over to quest then?

Revive, the friendly survivors over there...

Maybe some mutual benefits can be obtained...

You mean Marty Robbins, as in El Paso/Big Iron? Anyhow, country music seems to be rebranding as folk music, and I'm fine with that.

You got any recommendations, then?

>Those Poor Bastards
>Sons of Perdition

My eternal nigga.

Goddamn Gallows, (the now defunct) Strawfoot, Th' Legendary Shack Shakers, and Slim Cessna's Auto Club might be to your liking too.