BTC dominance

Can we talk about this, Veeky Forums?

BTC is going to die. It's been bleeding for a long time already, we all know the current tech is shit. Sadly we still measure in sats.

What coin will be king of crypto EOY?

Still BTC, you are right though

Honestly that graphs shows Ethereum is doing even worse

So much for the flippening

ethereum with pos

I really don't believe this. As more people buy bitcoin the unconfirmed transactions will rise. At some point it is literally impossible to transfer BTC. Lighting network is already under development for so fucking long, when will it be delivered? Many coins already implemented it.

I think we will see a crypto takeover before EOY - maybe BTC will still be at the top, but at some point it will be taken over.

THIS IS A BEST KOREA NUCLEAR RIPPLE BOARD.

never change, biz

E T H E R E U M is already low-key the king - will take over completely within 2 months

Ethereum or XRB.

ADA will take the #1 spot in 2018/2019.

MARCH ON ALL ENEMY PROOF OF WORK AND PROOF OF STAKE CRYPTO POSITIONS.

wrong, its shown that other altcoins will be king not eth

Its running on the testnet right now, and it's almost ready. They are smart to not rush it, there is a lot of money on the line and if they were to fuck up bitcoin somehow, it would bad for the whole market for years.

BTC has been stepping back nicely, as it should. Hopefully non-btc paired trading becomes popular sooner than later

we should be measuring in terms of ETH, since is the fastest and widely used.

ONE CRYPTO TO RULE THEM ALL.

>its shown
By whom

I already do so much of my trading on binance eth markets. Move between exchanges in eth. The more people that make the switch the better it will get

Use NEO or GAS to move between exchanges. 0 withdraw fee.

Solid advice. Thanks

See that white line
the "Other"
all top 20 coins peeked months ago
Even ripple had better days than the recent ATH.
What this tells you is BTC is not loosing dominance.
No coin worth a shit, the literal top 20 tier, are losing to BTC
and what is eating up market share is dev/investor majority owned bottom tier shitcoins that people are speculating on and only hodl their overpriced value because the devs/OGinvestors have not dumped them yet.

>we measure in sats
>we
Speak for yourself. All my alts are paired either with ETH or USDT
Enjoy your useless shitcoin btc profits