Those assholes who wont read

You know who they are. Those people who when you suggest a different game system complain about not wanting to read another book. Even though you know they play vidja all day and would have the time.

How many potential campaigns have been sunk by this one statement by lazy players?

>the fizz wen u no exactle wat oh pee is takling about

FUCK YOU KYLE YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT GOD DAMN IT HOW HARD IS IT TO READ A FUCKING SINGLE PAGE ITS NOT THAT HARD TO COMPREHEND YOU STUPID JEWBAG WHORE IT'S ONE SIX SIDED DIE GET A FUCKING BRAIN BITCH

I feel like this thread is about me.

Well fuck you Abdi. I work full time and I spent my ""holiday"" driving my idiot sister back and forth across the fucking city. Plus I don't WANT to read Exalted because I think it's stupid.

On the other hand we have those who want to abandon the long running campaign based on the latest book, or a movie they read ,or saw.

Oh man, Kyle. And don't get me started on Connor.

I think we should doxx these jerks. I think they live with their mother, Sarah, anyone know where they live?

Yeah I kicked the fucker out of my campaign before it even started. During character creation that fuckboi didn't bother reading his feats.

Our DM is gonna pull double time. Plans on running the game and run his own character with us as well.

and I'll be running two characters. and our other boi is gonna run his character.

I see it as one less mouth too feed and since we're all putting in time and money. We're the ones willing to pu tin the work to have our fun with our silly campaign.

I know our third will suggest we invite my husband's brother into the mix but I refuse to play into his mental handicap. Don't want a tranny roleplaying with a female character.

Any game should be teachable through/during play. It is the responsibility of the one who wants to run a new system to read it, and then introduce the others to it through a one-shot where basic rules are used and the character sheets explained.

If others are excited, then of course they can read the rules too. But you shouldn’t expect them to, if you’re the one who wants the new system.

>Our DM is gonna pull double time. Plans on running the game and run his own character with us as well.
This is not something to be admired.

>DMPC

Just ask Uncle Bob, I guess

STOP READING BOOKS YOU FUCK THE LONGEST CANPAIGN WE’VE HAD IS 3 SESSIONS BEFORE YOUVE ORDERED AND READ SOME NEW SYSTEM AND DECIDED WERE PLAYING THAT. THE SPAGHETTI WESTERN MAGICAL GIRLS GAME YOU RAN WAS REALLY GOOD TOO. NO ONE WANTED TO DROP THAT.

>THE SPAGHETTI WESTERN MAGICAL GIRLS

> The Good, the Bad and the Frilly
> A Fistful of friendship

If you think a system is stupid, just fucking say you don't like it wtf

Don't-Read-Steve has never canceled a session or campaign. All-Bothered-Robert is the one who gets so triggered by a guy asking how too do an obscure thing, storming out of the house crying.

Steve might be an idiot dyslexic but at least he wants to play the game no matter what.

>A Fistful of Friendship
I never realized how much I wanted this.

>Shinbo uses Morricone's music

>they transform into something between Madoka's costumes and saloon wenches

>characters are the pianist, the preacher, the sheriff, the indian and the like

>Eastwood voices (yes, in English) grumpy old mascotte that goes on saying that in its times it wasn't done that way and these whippernappers are doing it all wrong

Exalted is stupid, you dodged a landmine there.

I know how you feel user. I am stuck with Pathfinder because half of my group finds that learning the rules for another system is "a hassle".

>Plus I don't WANT to read Exalted because I think it's stupid.

You would be right.

Also, while I'm open to new systems, I'm never going to read the rules for Pathfinder or play a Pathfinder game.

Same

>REEEEEEEEEE I can't have fun if the DM is having fun too!

>DM needs to make a cunty DMPC to have a good time
Jesus, how far we've fallen.

>Hurr all dmpc are like the ones from those totally nonfiction horror stories I read on /transgender/
>It incenses me that some GMs have the gall to actually play the game and fill a niche that allows the characters play the class they want and still be a functional party
Just make it a mute relative of a player who's just along for the ride and doesn't make decisions lmao