How does your DM handle lewd moments? How would an optimal DM handle them?

How does your DM handle lewd moments? How would an optimal DM handle them?

As a dm i skip them. There is nothing more cringy then roleplaying sex or romance.

Fade to black. Only correct answer.

Tell your players to stay home if they wanna jack off we're here to stab orcs and get gold not owo eachother.

There, OP. You have you answers.

Now leave.

Depends on the game. Fade to blacks exist, maybe a bit of innuendo. On the other hand, lewd moments might be what you're playing for and you go all out.

>pic
No
>Depends on the game
No
>A bit of innuendo
No
>Maybe go all out
fucking NO

He give us handjobs under table.

U wot

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI DON'T FUCK THE DRAGON LOLI

So, if we are talking my country (and supposedly the rest of Europe), and it's a mixed gender group, then it's a completely okay thing to do. But it's more likely to be played as straight romance/erotic RP with serious undertones. The word 'lewd' gives off adolescent, maybe giggly vibes to me for some reason.

Anyhow, there's this type of people who are very much into subcultures and 'non-standard' hobbies, but are at the same time socially adept and not cringy. They may or may not exist in Murrica.

It seems to me, that in Murrica there's a pretty clear-cut divide between the normie Chad and the virgin from his mom's basement, and there's a lot of negative stereotypical thinking from both sides.

In Europe normies are less of a Chad, and the virgins are less... well, of the eponymous virgin.

Now, I've never been to the US, so I might be wrong, and judging from biased sources like the net, but still.

Moreover, if you go play say, Vampire, with a local group, it's not unreasonable to expect that after a few months you will have had sex with a few of them. No homo implied.

Why are third worlders so fucking gay?

>The word 'lewd' gives off adolescent, maybe giggly vibes to me for some reason.

Because you're from Europe, perhaps. Depending on where in Europe, obviously. The word "Dirty" would be more along the lines of the giggly adolescent-ness you're thinking about

>Now, I've never been to the US, so I might be wrong, and judging from biased sources like the net, but still.

Not from the US myself, but I live right next to them. It has some roots in reality, but isn't something to measure everything by

What about Werewolf?

>well in my country
I don't think I've ever seen someone post this phrase without lying

Fade to black, unless something else is going to happen other than lewds, like the Dom in a BDSM session is actually conducting a blood sacrifice, the girl is hiding an assassin in her vagina, or the wizard wants to cast fireball centered on his dick while penetrating.

>third world
>healthcare
>quality food
Burger go and stay go

>Hiding an assassin in her vagina
Sorry for taking the bait, but is there a story with this one?

Lemme help you with that user.
In my country the sun is sometimes seen in the sky.
There, now you've heard it used in a way you know is true.

Yea thats what i thought
Would throwing a a black sheet over the table work?
Okey.
Are you a girl(boy)

Our DM fades to black but one time the PC who was getting some accidentally succumbed to his lycanthropy and cursed his waifu so he had to mention a bite occurring. The PC is a Paladin though so they just Plan-B’d it away with remove curse.

But I'm clearly not an English native. So what's the difference here? You might be annoyed by someone from NA painting things better than they are in reality behind this 'well in my country' veil, but the rest of the world? Don't tell me you care for it.

Uhm, it's very unpopular now. But I'd imagine it's about the same people, but there might have been some degree of haughtiness coming from hardcore VtM fags in the general direction of the 'lesser splats'.

Usually by prefacing it with "dare you enter my magical realm" before proceeding.

They know what they're in for at that point.

Oh yeah, except you're probably from Svalbard or some other Norway shit that is beyond the Arctic Circle, and clearly there can't be any sun on the sky in Norway, can it?

Interesting.
Op here im a leaf

Britfag here, lewd, just as a word, never shows up in conversation over here. It just isn't part of our dialect and it sounds weird outside of trying to describe a crime without getting graphic. So naturally, i only see that word when someone is posting lewd images from mongolian cartoons.

>leaf
>posts Kanna, risking the wrath of RCMP

[X] Doubt

Who are you really

This. Before it got used here as a cuter way of saying sexy, it's the sort of thing you might here in a drawing room at a party by some upper middle class woman perhaps maybe.

>implying im not the RCMP

Public chat if it involves the whole group
Private chat otherwise

As DM I always include graphic stories of sexual encounters, I spare no details. I once spent 5 minutes narrating to my players about how an Orcish chieftain was raping an Elvish slave girl.

I'm not going to lie, it can get pretty awkward at times. But it also makes my dick pretty thicc.

Sounds perfrct to make aristocrats joke

W-wow

No one really uses the word lewd in the US either, it's pretty much just an online thing.

I'm the DM of our group. We're playing Iron Claw. Since it's furry my non-furry players agreed to play if we established one golden rule: No magical realms. So at most sex is implied off screen or used as a deterrent, like when the players sold a party member into sexual slavery as a joke, and then later had to explore/escape from the rich noble's mansion.

I thought my dm would handle it with a fade to black but instead it was a 30 minute sex scene in which I was forced to role play having sex with a tavern wenches and I had to roll several DC 15 checks on athletics, performance, acrobatics. This was my first game ever, level 1 and my group sat there looking at me as I had an erp with the gm for a half hour. It was a miracle I ever played an rpg again.

>mounties are lolicons

IT ALL MAKES SENSE, HATLAND OUTLAWED LOLIS SO THAT A SELECT FEW COULD HAVE ALL THE LOLIS TO THEMSELVES

Not my story, and likely neither the story of the guy you were replying to, but he was clearly alluding to pic-related. It's a classic and I'm surprised you wouldn't have heard of it, but I suppose that is the era we live in.

It's only ever purely comedic in our group, and mostly frowned upon at that. We never have romance, just stuff like, "I offer to suck their dicks for a ticket onto the train." The DM will be vague and skip the graphic description, but will say things like, "The guards give you the ticket and let you go. You're hair is all messed up and there's cum all over your face. Your eyes are red from crying. It was not pleasant." Then everyone laughs and calls that guy a fag.

What sick kind of fucked up is that? Is the character male?

By not being an anime faggot. This is what my experience has taught me: a weeb DM will always turn any lewd moment into cringy retarded shit, while nomal DM's can make it work.

Yeah that’s pretty gay

It is only, and only acceptable, if it's light stuff and ultimately important for the plot or the game
>A vampire seducing someone to get a bite on them
>You're in a strip club/whore house/or any similar establishment
>Rape attempt
>Part of some tribalistic ritual
Your players should never do it to each other, and to NPCs, again, only very light stuff (pic). If sex is inevitable, fade to black. If the sex is to grant you something, make a roll to see if you managed to convince the partner or not. And never talk about details.
You're here to play a game about some epic story involving ghosts, abominations, orcs, dragons and maybe cyborgs from space and aliens from the deep sea, not to platonic fuck each other. If you're really that horny, go to a website about ERP or if you found a group of degenerates near you just skip the platonic shit and do the actual fucking. However, never, ever, disguise it as a RPG session, otherwise you will eventually get people who are interested in slaying dragons into your weird fantasies and it will be quite awkward for everyone involved.

Can't wait to stab some muscular orc ladies with my meat spear!

>You're hair is all messed up and there's cum all over your face. Your eyes are red from crying. It was not pleasant
In what world is that vague?

So would throeing a gisnt black sbeet ober everyome and the table then pulling it away to start a new scene work?

Fuck that spelling new phone

0.357/10 made me chuckle

Fuck, I'd seen that before, I'm just an idiot, thanks though.

That's what we all said. Thus why it's really not done that often, and only really done for laughs. The DM will usually allow a roll for those kinds of shenanigans, but make it virtually impossible.

I challange them to a lewd off. First to back down loses

The first thing I do is caress the thigh of the player that starts it

What happens if his back goes down only so you can mount him better?

Fuck off.

The best way to deal with threads like these is to do what everyone else is doing: Salvaging it by posting actual content and discussion

If only more newfags would lurk and absorb this knowledge naturally

Is it ERP? If not, then “lewd” moments don’t happen, because they just distract from the tone and make the situation awkward. I’ve never met a DM that made them actually enjoyable and relevant for everyone involved, without it just being incredibly uncomfortable.

It’s not even a fade to black thing; they just shouldn’t happen. If you want to jerk off, then jerk off. If you want ERP, then use a website. But if you’re coming into my house, don’t expect me to make everyone uncomfortable and completely derail and drama or tension becuase you don’t want to pay for phone sex.

I don't let my players do anything lewd, UNLESS it's with a dragon loli. Then I dgaf

puffy

It's ridiculous to say it's the responsibility of other posters to salvage a shit thread rather than have people not start shit threads to begin with.

Behold, Veeky Forums content

The sun is always there, it's just hidden by thick gray clouds and heavy rain.

>It's ridiculous to say it's the responsibility of other posters to salvage a shit thread rather than have people not start shit threads to begin with.

That's not what I'm saying

Of course they shouldn't start shit threads to begin with, but when bad threads do start, it's better to try to turn them into something good than just complaining

Telling people to stop making shit threads does work too sometimes, but I've found that it's nowhere near as consistantly effective as just posting quality content

I mean, she's a dragon, and dragons are traditionally a staple of RPGs, so she technically is Veeky Forums content

This thread is proof the /nofap/ doesn’t work. Remember to jerk off before coming to Veeky Forums

Home games probably not, online text only games, probably yes.

Why? This is Veeky Forums, you don't need other boards!

Have some decency!

D.G.A.F. bitch

Quality content

My circle of players & DMs all pretty much handle that sort of thing the same way. We all agree we're mature enough adults to not go "eek sex is gross" and completely alienate the concept from the setting. That said, we do all understand that injecting fetishes and trying to erp with everything we come across is stupid. Sex is not a game mechanic. However, we can all accept ideas such as the rogue seducing & fucking a guard captain to steal his key and potentially confidential information is fine. The furthest things ever went was the barbarian fucking an fire genasi upstairs at an inn. the players could hear it, and the the innkeeper was preparing buckets of water, just in case. He got inspiration for his athletics & con saves.

I honestly can't understand how this could possibly be a problem for people. Not having anything even remotely lewd isn't very immersive, and describing characters fucking down to the smallest detail is unnecessary.
Maybe it's just because my group is full of old people, some of which are married or at least in active relationships or have had sex before.
If this sort of thing is a problem for a player(s) or the DM, I would recommend enforcing a rule where everyone masturbates before the game starts.

>Interesting.
If you can't creep them into not going there then they're going to go it anyway.

Don't you dare fucking lewd my daughter!

too late

This. You need to be a good dm and give everything purpose. Describe the sex scene thoroughly, describe how the moonlight pierces the window and caresses the large breasts of the bar maiden. Describe in detail the sound of her moaning as she rides the pc with increasing vigor. Describe the exact way her tits bounce up and down as she reaches climax, and the necklace she's wearing...the only thing covering her naked, perfect body, how it bears an odd resemblance to the very necklace reported missing earlier by the noblemans wife...

At least it's content

All your doing is complaining

Fanservice is allowed in moderation, but sex scenes are completely banned

>completely banned

Imma call you a faggot unless you explain further, and I still may call you a faggot if your explanation is just you being a weak cunt

Jack the Ripper fan here, join the club.

it can't be helped

Show me what happens when you touch her body.

Only one loli cannot be sexualized, it is your own plebeian fault for daughteruing a daughterfu

I dunno, it feels like someone else is watching me masturbate

call me a faggot all you like, I don't care

kill yourselves

Your daughter is a rapist

This is how my GM handles it as well, though I haven't experienced it first hand since I'm rather new to the group and the story is still in it's "prologue" of sorts.

>rape

Technically statutory

No.

>It seems to me, that in Murrica there's a pretty clear-cut divide between the normie Chad and the virgin from his mom's basement, and there's a lot of negative stereotypical thinking from both sides.

Stop studying human interaction from Hollywood movies.

>AKSHULLY

>quality food

Americans can cook anything better than any other nation. We take the top chefs and brain drain the fuck out of your nations.

Have you ever had Italian pizza? It fucking sucks dick. New York and Chicago changed the game. French food? Cajun food is the next evolution and shits all over it. Mexican food? Telmex bitch. Anything you can do we do better.

>100+ year old woman taking advantage of a grade schooler
It's rape

Yeah, it's really a game-changer when you taste Taco Bell's dorito shell taco for the first time. Truly the epitome of cuisine.

Determine if the situation calls for a ride check.

Leap on and charge the nearest windmill, Saracen, or Saracen windmill.

only answer you need

I know it's bait but I always think the American worldview is pretty funny.
They try to compare only their best to other countries, while ignoring the how the bottom 99% of literally everything American is trash.

Which is still better than the top 10% of most other countries :^)

I love how provicials prop up the worst examples of any subject to try to back up their arguments.

I mean you could ignore the fact that there are several million Hispanics here who have all created several regional cuisines that have distinct flavors to push the 'le tako bell xd' meme whith the rest of the foriegn mouth breathers, but that would put you in the same league as the filthy barbarians who used to mutter guttural curses about mighty Rome to one another in their feces covered camps. That's you right now. The ignorant feces covered barbarian.