Fantastical characters in casual modern clothing

I'm in desperate need of pictures of fantastical characters in casual modern clothing

Focus on the word "casual", there are a lot of cyberpunk and paramilitary clothed orcs from Shadowrun, but what I really need is just some casual wear.

Nah, fuck it. More sexy orcs.

I'm also gonna post what I have but it's not much

A lot of stuff I have is just fapbait because I'm looser and that's the kind of pictures I save, but feel free to post non sex pics too, please

I wanna fuck those tits

C-CUTE!

Do you know how hard it is to find a picture of a drow where the drow doesn't have a look of disdain or condescension on his or her face? A dark elf that just looks happy?

Sauce?

[spoilers]Boobs are actually a little bigger than I generally like on my elves, but still.[/spoiler]

Aand I failed with the spoilers. Fuck it, don't mind.

I hear ya annon. if you like the dark elves check out drowtales you will probably like it.and it has a really good moden-fantasy vibe

>drowtails

Ah...no, I don't think I'll be going back there, no matter how good the art is.

questio: how do you guys feel about kitsune?

may I ask why?

Depends on how horny I am, quite honestly

Protagonist-centered morality, mostly. One of the first things we're told about the drow is that they're not really evil, just chaotic. Then the rest of the comic seems to fly in the face of that, with drow doing terrible things to each other and to other races. They most certainly are evil, regardless of what the (presumably non-drow) narrator says or their own views.

Also, it has the typical Game of Thrones problem: Massive infodump at the beginning, followed by backstory, followed by being introduced to a whole bunch of characters with weird names who aren't the protagonist and are difficult to keep track of. Then after that the comic goes off on way, way, WAAAAY too many side-plots to what looked like it should have been a pretty simple and straightforward story of Ariel trying to find her friend.

Again, the art is good at least. Some of the Daydream side-stories are actually entertaining, like the comic about the drow common Bari's everyday life. But overall, I don't want to get back on Quain'tana's Wild Ride.

They're alright, but I wouldn't post them in this thread. It's trivially easy to find pictures of them in regular clothing, so you'd drown out the other stuff. Same with catgirls.

If you don't mind anime styles, you can get a lot of mileage by searching the boorus for [race] + [garment]. Like elf + jeans.

I think I found the artist while searching for jeans elves. Jason Robinson. Coincidences, huh?

by any chance annon could you post a download link to the day dream stuff?

spice and wolf

the Drunks and Dragons podcast

"""""casual"""""

Bloody hell user, if you consider that "casual" then what do you wear to parties?

>Exchange student from the Underdark
>Unexpectedly friendly and outgoing
>Becomes captain of the basketball team

CUUUUUUTE

Oh hey, it's the buttstuff cyclops.

Cyclops girls are cute

>Speaks with a soft Slavic accent
>Secretly dreads having to go back to the Underdark after the school year ends

>A young prodigy that skipped several grades
>Standoffish and stoic exterior hiding awkward lonesomeness
>The voice of reason in any given situation

That's not dark elf art. That's a cloned race in Cthulutech.

Hey guys, OP here, just wanted to let you know that I appreciate every one who posted stuff
Hope you guys have a great week

Not the OP but I think that's irrelevant. Kinda like if someone draws a girl character and goes "lol it's a trap" it doesn't mean they actually drew a trap.

She's definitely making friends.

Where the fuck is that one white hand coming from?

1. what the fuck kind of startled reaction involves groping, 2. WHOSE HAND IS THAT IN THE POPCORN

Look outside the window.

I hate them as a race; only furries and creeps play them and make games the WORST.

Anyone has any male elves? Ideally blonde

See, I liked them until they were lesbians. Now they're just boring

Judging from the matching green glow, I can only assume it's the person in the window.

Not blond, but at least he passes for modern.

Going by the haircuts and the glasses, I'm not sure they're the same characters as in the other pictures.

Also you have terrible taste, but that's besides the point.

... Business casual?

Nah, dykes are boring and overdone. Especially dark elf dykes.