mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

A vegan, a bitcoin investor and an imperial guard player walk into a bar.

Who tells you first?

Anyone had any fun games recently then?

The soyboy vegan without a doubt

my dudes > your dudes

Depends on who speaks first.

My Magnus > Your Magnus

Vegan for sure.

NPC > PC

Played a game versus Storm Wardens on thursday. Ended up losing, but had a fun time. Highlight was my opponent spending all of his CP to have his chapter champion fight my captain twice but still getting killed in the end.

Now that the new Daemons codex has been revealed in full, I find the rules to be less imaginative than I would have liked, albeit more balanced than previous editions, at least on paper.

Also, the new Nurgle models are all goofy-looking, I thought Nurgle was supposed to look at least kind of scary.

My lord of change > your lord of change

Which one will you kill first?

The chaos-worshipping smelly traitor or the disgusting Xeno lover?

Vegan,followed by IG player and lastly bitcoin man. You then male friends with bitcoin man. Get some bitcoin and use it to hire someone to kill the ig player and steal his army.

Pick related burrows into 40k with his horde how does this effect the setting?

Sounds good! Shame not everything is painted, but sounds good all the same.

Nurgle is all about spreading the love

those wings are bland as fuck

The dread and the two unpainted marines got painted earlier this week. I'm playing again on thursday. If I recall correctly my opponents army was all painted.

Bases?

>Also, the new Nurgle models are all goofy-looking, I thought Nurgle was supposed to look at least kind of scary.
It's called flanderization

>just another mutant sub-species/xenos race
effects shit, just drop the exterminatus.

Not for a while. I hate doing bases and I haven't decided on a theme for my army. I'm planning on getting all the models done and then going back through and rebasing everybody in one pass

Played cat-and-mouse with Magnus.

The GUO is okay, but it's true that both the DG units, most Nurgle daemons and especially le ebin funny meme Nurglings are getting annoying. I much prefer the time when Nurgle-aligned units had this WW1/bacteriological warfare feel.

How should I paint my next Start Collecting: Admech? I kinda want to try something different than normal. I was thing Silver and Navy blue? My FW specializes in communications and electronic warfare.

I want to start a tyranid army, wanna go for a swarmlord followed by hormagaunts and supported by a squad of warriors and a carnifex brood.
Planning on buying the tyranid army set aswell so I'll have some units spare
Is this a good idea or shit?
I would love to know the opinions of experienced nid players or just players in general.

All of them because that's the same person

Thinking about the Marauder destroying makes my penis hard.
How good is it actually on the tabletop ?

>another bandwagon nid
Yawn.

Im a massive Ork player btw so I understand the commitment of a swarm army

Not a bad start, I'd go for some ranged superiority through biovores/hive guard myself, but as a base, your options listed are fine. Slingshot the hormagants with the swarmlord to tie up what you need to and buy time for the carnifexes to close in

Bandwagon?
I just like the look of the units
What bandwagon you on about?

>57323987
>57323971
>namefags
Holy shit kys

If I recall correctly it didn’t get fucked by chapter approved like a lot of other FW LoWs so it’s still breddy gud

Nids are considered top tier currently.

Ifs kind of silly that they litterally paved the ground with skulls

Issa joke

Oh god its the name fags. How far has this general fallen?

Would you recommend zoanthropes or venomthropes?
Venomthropes would lessen the amount of gaunts dying, but taking zoans to me depends on whether or not the opposition is packing tanks

>just happens to like the look of the most optimized units in the codex
weird how no one ever just happens to like the look of mawlocs and hive crones, really makes you think

Is that the joke with Ned flanders?

>How far has this general fallen
>implying we can go any lower than we already are

There's been war for 10,000 years. Resources get stretched so you use what you have. And there are a lot of spare skulls in the galaxy

Noice

ignore him, he's forgotten about fun
ditch that namefag shit though no one cares here

Venomthropes all day, zoans arent in the greatest spot right now, and if you want psychic superiority, make them neurothropes instead

>skulls are more abundant than literal dirt

Alright

NO ALL SKULLS MUST GO TOWARDS THE SKULL THRONE. I AM STARTING TO SEE A SKULL SHORTAGE.

I can understand complaining about mawlocs, but crone/harpy is a fat slug with wings imo

Should I paint and base terrain for hover vehicles?

It kind of looks nice but at the same time pure plastic looks nice too.

>hormagants
>warriors
>unbuffed carnifexes
>optimized
Yeah no

Bruh, during 6th/7th when i was 14 i fucking loved tyranids, I even had a mawloc because my brother collected tau, sold that shit because brother gave wh up

Mawloc fall from grace then?

You must be 18 to post faggot

Dirt is too important agriworlds need it to grow things.

Fine; Dubs decide my Admechs paint scheme and Forgeworld name.

It also doesn't have any rules saying you can only fire the missiles once so you can shoot 8 every turn. Kinda game breaking though.

They were secret khorne worshippers

>Its a nid kiddies try to convince people fex and warriors are bad episode

Hot pink and a lustrous brass, with neon green powercables

hot pink and lime green
name: big cum

Gloss varnished black clothing with bright pink and lilac hard surfaces and 'metals'. Forgeworld Gimpann

Paint with your own shit

Hot pink and shit brown

hot pink neon green hivemind
you must do it now

Black and Bright Pink Trim

Name: Phazon Prime

What role would the army play? We have horde armies out the ass, and basically all they do could be covered under Nids/GSC

Ding Ding

Great minds think alike

Too bad you didn't give a FW name.

>its another: WAACfags try to convince people unoptomized = shit episode
Literally where did I say they were bad

The Christmas colors, and the forge world is just called The north pole

Is infantry based CSM army any good?

the only name given at all was Big Cum

The FW is named "hot pink neon green hivemind"

Swarmlord is fun for smaller games, but becomes worse once you cross into games that are more than 1000 points because
A. He can only slingshot one unit a Turn, whereas in 2k you have many more units
B.He's a targetable character with a 300 point "HIT ME" price tag floating over his head. Once you reach 2k, no capable opponent will ever let him live longer than a single turn.

Carnifexes are both good as melee and shooty. Probably better when shooty (24 S6 shots on a 3+ for just over 100 points is rediculous). I run melee myself because its cooler. Once you're running 3+ of the fexes, consider getting Old One Eye for them as well, since he makes them hit on 2s when they charge. However, he limits your flexibility, since they all need to be within 6" of him.

I'd definently recommend getting some kind of ranged artillery unit, you'll always need it no matter how much you want to go for a melee swarm. Your options are:
>Exocrine (lots of shots, highest AP, good damage, low S)
>Tyrannofex (few shots, highest AP, highest damage, highest S, low BS)
>Biovores (lowest shots, does mortal wounds or creates spore mines
>Hive Guard (average shots, average damage, S and AP, but ignores cover and LOS)

I've been running an Exocrine, and/or a Tyrannofex and some Biovores, but I'd personally recommend the Hive Guard. Main problem with Nid artillery is that you're pretty vulnerable to Lascannon Alphastrikes. Some games my Exocrine/T-fex never even gets to shoot since it dies T1. Hive Guard let you hide them out of LOS, optimally surrounded by a wall of gaunts so melee assailants and deepstrikers canr reach you.

Seriously, 6 Hive Guards will win games all by themselves if they live the entire game long. They're pretty much a "choose one unit to delete this turn" button, and the only effective way of killing them is a flyer.

I myself will swap my Exocrine out for the Hive Guard, once I buy another 3 so I can play a full unit of 6.

Pick the color scheme of your dad's favorite outfit and call them the cucklords

Grey and lighter shades of grey and even metallic grey
The glorious forges of Dreamcast

>Name: Phazon Prime
A man of Culture if I've ever seen

you dont know me! Thanks for the you tho. Ill spend it wisely

Zoanthropes aren't tankbusters anymore. You want Hive Guard for that. The HQ version of Zoanthropes (Neurothrope) is great though.

Isn't that just space marines. Pretty sure pure marines is pretty bad.

Green and black

Orange coats with white trim, and dark grey colors for the clothes under.

Paint them to look like they're made from white marble like pic related

*laughs in dakka*

Reminder that every non-Marine Imperial (and most Marine chaoters even then) and every non-cult Legion save Black Legion are as NPC as Xenos.

implying there's a difference in, everything's either broken or dogshit the faction.

>t.cucked xenos NPC fanboy

Space marines aren't csm, chaos actually has good units like noise marines and obliterators, an actually good psychic list and actually good strategems.

YOUR DUDES are always PCs. regardless of faction. Brainlets rely on GW to make a story for them instead of building one themselves.

Blue and Orange accents and bronze metal!

Outside of looking cool as fuck, and being basically unobtainable today, is there any point to the Gorgon heavy tansporter ?

Yea! A fast response vehicle for apocalypse games.

Yea you forge that narrative user.

If its Alpha Legion it isn't bad.

Black Legion fuckblob centered around Abbadon might be ok too.

So, CSM buddies - how've you been finding Obliterators? They seem good, if a tad random, and I've yet to try them. Mainly pondering how to convert some.

This. Even faceless Kriegers can be PCs if you want it enough.