What would space davy jones be like?

What would space davy jones be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4
youtube.com/watch?v=3WDRxtd-2dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whoops, wrong pic oh well

Spaceship captained by arrogant ambitious captain dissapears into black hole/unknown phenomenon and returns centuries later, supernatural scifi powers for the crew.

Dead Soviet dogs looking for someone to pat them on the head and tell them they were good boys.

probably a bit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4

Mix well with Cthulhu.

Tentacles, & undeath through Great Old One's fuckery

You just described the plot of event horizon almost perfectly.

He would change his last name, because there's already a Davy Jones in his line of work.

Except for the part where by sci-fi powers user should have said "failed perils of the warp roll"

The anomalous subspace signal that only shows up on computer-aided sensors that look like a ship that was lost looong ago, but if you try to look for it visually there's nothing there until it's right next to your ship and commenced boarding actions

on D&D it would be something like this plus the captain is now a mindflayer and the crew is transformed into all sorts of thri-kreen/tiefling mutations

the kraken is either a gargantuan aboleth or a space roper-like creature

I have endless love for you.

The Flying Dutchman is a worrying sight in space. Partly because it doesn't appear on scanners until already in visual range. Mostly because it appears to be a 17th century English galleon.

forgot pic of captain just about to play his space-pipe organ

>Captain why is there an Age of Sail vessel approaching us with its broadsides armed?

>the cannons roar...in space...?
>shots do no damage to the ship or crew
>anyone hit falls dead instantly
>such corpses have all the signs of scurvy

You to user.
youtube.com/watch?v=3WDRxtd-2dQ

Not him, but filk would get my panties off anytime.

>Some of us shall yet go a-sailing,
>Through the void so deep and far.
>They will come with us unfailing,
>Plant the seeds from star to star.
>Hear our children's children's voices,
>Join with those from days of yore.

>Avalon is risen, to fall no more.

>The ship brought me back. I told you she won't let me leave - she won't let anyone leave. Did you really think you could destroy this ship? She's defied space and time. She's been to a place you couldn't possibly imagine.

Motherfucker beat me to it.

Goddamn I want a remaster of this song so bad.

It mostly makes me too sad to fuck. Something about the sentimental yearning for a future that never was mixed with a bygone age of sail. Its for getting drunk and sad, not sexy times. No offense.

>too sad to fuck
You're just not trying hard enough.

Also, yeah. That song is so fucking depressing. I always imagine it sung in a tavern somewhere by some of the last elves and dwarves and suchlike. A mournful song to mark the death of magic and wonder.

Would it be possible or even likely to see rats becoming a common pest on spaceships? Will people bring rat catcher cats and other pets?

i imagine squirrels could be a real nuisance on spaceships.

Surely the biggest pests would be illegal aliens.

Mind flayers aren't super evil in spelljammer though